High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite

High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/index.php)
-   Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks Challenge Sticky (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41015)

Gorillaz2189 03-01-2008 04:06 PM

Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks Challenge Sticky

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2491/halo3mq7.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------

READ: People with completed challenges, please submit your videos in this thread to be updated.

Difficulty Ranks:
  • Beginner - :D
  • Easy - :)
  • Normal - :cool:
  • Heroic - :confused:
  • Legendary - :eek:

Video Uploading:

All videos must be uploaded to a paid host.

Challenging:

If you would like to make a challenge, then feel free to. Although, it is required to be in the following format. If it is not in this format, then the challenge will be overlooked and ignored.

I do have the right to change some parts of the challenge. Mainly the difficulty.

Format:
Code:
Code:

Choose a Name *difficulty*
Challenger: HIH Name
Challenge: What is the actual challenge?
Requirements: Any required measures?
Extras: Any suggestions to make the challenge harder?

Color Code:
  • Lime - The challenge has not been completed and anyone is able to complete the challenge.
  • Purple - This challenge has the difficulty of Legendary and is one of the hardest among the challenges.
  • Red - This indicates the challenge has been completed.
  • Yellow - If the challenge name is in this color it means the challenge is pending. This means the challenge has been completed but has yet to be released. In order to get your challenge pended you will need to send me the footage of the challenge personally so I have proof that you have completed it.
Requirements:
Due to Halo 3 having multiple options, you will have to make the requirements very specific. Forge is NOT allowed when completing the challenge and it will not be accepted as being completed if it's used. Also, the gravity and speed is a good thing to keep in mind. Please be specific.

Challenges:

Any Map
  • What the...? :confused:
    • Challenger: InfiniZ
    • Challenge: Get the bubble shield to last longer than it's normal duration, glitching it so it stays activated longer, or (even better) indefinitely.
    • Requirements: Must be a normal game type with default settings, and no modding of any game files is permitted.
    • Extras: Get the mobile gravity lift to glitch as well.
  • OPERATION: SPONGE!! :confused:
    • Challenger: echeesekid
    • Challenge: find a technique to push someone through the elastic barriers
    • Requirements: must be beyond where you can normally walk to and can be done nearly anwhere.
    • Extras: do it solo.
    • Completed by: - DWT Productions || Video Link . . . & . . . Demolisher7 || Video Link
  • Indestructable Mongoose :confused:
    • Challenger: ATX Caliente (xDeSoLaTion)
    • Challenge: Get a Bubble Shield to stick to a Mongoose so that you have a drivable Bubble Shield.
    • Requirements: No Mods, Forge if needed.
    • Extras: Make the Bubble Shield never disapear.
  • Base 2 Base Halo 3 Style :cool:
    • Challenger: Shadow_Dog
    • Challenge: Get a Warthog B2B on every map that has vehicles.
    • Requirements: No forge, no gravitiy modifiers, can't land beside the base.
  • Cheat Death :eek:
    • Challenger:QuackerWon
    • Challenge: Find a way to get past death barriers and/or death floors.
    • Requirments:No modding, standbying or hacking of any kind. Forge can NOT be used. Your method must be replicatable.
    • Extras: Rub it in Bungies face.

Construct

Epitaph

Foundry

Guardian
  • Into the Mist :confused:
    • Challenger: Chaos
    • Challenge: Find a way to get under Guardian alive
    • Requirements: Obviously if Halo 3 gets modded, no mods. Must be alive and get it all on film
    • Extras: None
High Ground

Isolation

Last Resort
  • Still Clippable? :cool:
    • Challenger: Chaos
    • Challenge: Manage to get passed the ocean barrier on Last Resort
    • Requirements: No mods if that is possible, must show the person being alive and the process of getting there
    • Extras: Get a vehicle out
    • Completed by: DWT Productions || Video Link
  • Back on Top :confused:
    • Challenger: Tech Artist
    • Challenge: Find a way to get on top of the Wheel on Last Resort.
    • Requirements: Cannot use Forge, Custom Game settings are allowed, No Modding or Standbying. When done must provide a tutorial, wether in text or in the video itself.
    • Extras: Get a vehicle up there. Get all the vehicles on the map up there.
Narrows

Rats Nest

Sandtrap

• Human Vs Covenant :cool:
    • Challenger: Mr. Owl
    • Challenge: Launch a warthog from the Albatross and have it land on the Destroyed Phantom or other way around.
    • Requirements: Nope. Number of people used does not matter.
    • Extras: Launch it using gravity hammers only.
    • Completed by: DWT Productions || Original Thread || Video Link
Snowbound

Standoff

The Pit

Valhalla
  • To the Spire! :)
    • Challenger: Immortal Reaver
    • Challenge: On Valhalla, get a Mongoose on top of either of the bases.
    • Requirements: No Forge or gravity modifications.
    • Extras: Drive off and land into the Man-Cannon. Optional 2: Land in the Man Cannon, then have a couple Trip Mines at the end so you go in the Man-Cannon, then land on the Trip Mines.
    • Completed by: Team CLXB || Video Link 2 minutes into video.
Stuck. -FooFoo

Shadow_Dog 03-05-2008 12:01 PM

My challenge not yet completed??? O_o

Gorillaz2189 03-05-2008 12:05 PM

not that i know of.

a few of them are. i'm just waiting for the videos.

T3h Boar 03-06-2008 12:59 AM

I would change the font of the non completed ones if I were you. Green is like a complete color.

Project Zer0 03-06-2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ♣ Yourself ♣
This room looks... Different..
Challenger: ♣ Yourself ♣
Challenge: Take the level foundry, and make two rows (Single Box rows)and fill the WHOLE level up with rows.
Rules: Forge is allowed. Duh. You can use floating walls, But there must be rows touching the ground at all times. (ex. One box is on the ground, then you have a floating wall placed above it, make it seem filled.
Extras: Don't use walls. Make secret caverns throughout the level and put it on your file share.

Forge isn't allowed in MP Challenges.

I Neo I 03-06-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Dog
My challenge not yet completed??? O_o

It was, according to what you told us, but everyone had a fit about it, so KILLER decided it wasn't challenge complete. According to Ghost Faction, the only launch we needed to redo was the Sandtrap Launch, and we are about to get on that, now that I'm getting on Halo more. It will be fully done soon, don't worry.

Also, Still Clippable and Operation Sponge were completed in DWT Productions' OORMM. I don't have the video currently, because of Mythica's shutdown.

Human vs. Covenant was also completed by DWT Productions.

I Neo I

Gorillaz2189 03-08-2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Neo I
It was, according to what you told us, but everyone had a fit about it, so KILLER decided it wasn't challenge complete. According to Ghost Faction, the only launch we needed to redo was the Sandtrap Launch, and we are about to get on that, now that I'm getting on Halo more. It will be fully done soon, don't worry.

Also, Still Clippable and Operation Sponge were completed in DWT Productions' OORMM. I don't have the video currently, because of Mythica's shutdown.

Human vs. Covenant was also completed by DWT Productions.

I Neo I

thanks. i was just about to update it with these.

unfortunately, i need the video for the "Still Clippable" and "Operation Sponge." I know they are complete though. i hope someone saved the video.

CaptainCrunch41 03-08-2008 03:27 PM

to the spire was completed in FriesWithThatGlitch by CLXB.

Gorillaz2189 03-08-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41

send me the link and i'll update it.

Anakade 03-10-2008 05:17 PM

Found a schlapskie quality OORMM for ya, should complete "Operation: Sponge" and "Still Clipable"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FnXHuyYBwsA

Project Zer0 03-10-2008 11:07 PM

Am I the only who knows that Operation Sponge was completed way before OORMM was released...

Anakade 03-12-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Project Zer0
Am I the only who knows that Operation Sponge was completed way before OORMM was released...

I would assume not or you wouldn't of posted that.

I Neo I 03-14-2008 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anakade
I would assume not or you wouldn't of posted that.

Agreed. Project, where is the proof of Operation Sponge being completed before OORMM?

I Neo I

Project Zer0 03-15-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Neo I
Agreed. Project, where is the proof of Operation Sponge being completed before OORMM?

I Neo I

Right here, I also never understood why this challenge was accepted because it had already been done before it was submitted.
http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34960
I'm pretty sure I've seen another video before this one.

CaptainCrunch41 03-15-2008 11:04 AM

there was also another vid where someone drove a ghost into the corner then got out and he was past the barrier.

i dont feel like finding it.

but OORMM wasnt the first to complete the challenge...its just the easiest to find...

=]

Gorillaz2189 03-15-2008 11:09 AM

does it matter who was first. i put up the first video someone sent. this isn't about credit.

Project Zer0 03-15-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorillaz2189
does it matter who was first. i put up the first video someone sent. this isn't about credit.

You're right, it's about taking credit when it's not for you to take.

CaptainCrunch41 03-15-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorillaz2189

why doesnt it matter?

thats kinda the point of challenges..to see who completes it first...hence why its challenge.

KILLER 047 04-04-2008 07:28 PM

I apologize for not keeping the other one updated. It was my fault and I take full responsibility of it. I have been very busy and that wasn't one of my priorities. Good job Gorillaz for taking care of it and I hope you do a good job. I'm sorry once again.

CaptainCrunch41 04-07-2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41

yeah...i quoted myself cuz i dont want to retype it, i know the goose doesnt make it to the very top, but we asked the challenger and he said it completes it.