High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite

High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Halo Trick Jumping Forum (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   DFWC 2k10 Round 5 TOP1 on CPM (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=59396)

myRLSisFamous 02-06-2011 03:02 PM

DFWC 2k10 Round 5 TOP1 on CPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTagr..._order&list=UL

^^^
this will prob make you confused as hell and/or starstruck

AllShallPerish 02-06-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myRLSisFamous (Post 843260)
this will prob make you confused as hell and/or starstruck

Why don't you go ahead and post a description of what's going on in the video you posted if you already know that it's going to confuse people?

ASP

nate pahlow 02-06-2011 03:26 PM

I watched this a month ago, good run but i've seen faster. :)

myRLSisFamous 02-06-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate pahlow (Post 843262)
I watched this a month ago, good run but i've seen faster. :)

No one beat his time on that map during DFWC 2k10... But i know only two people who beat it faster then him.

Exzi 02-07-2011 03:28 AM

Sick run.. I need to start racing in Warsow more. :/

AllShallPerish 02-07-2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myRLSisFamous (Post 843282)
Because i know how kids who don't know quake to well will not understand this...

You didn't post a description because you know people who are not familiar with Quake will not understand what's going on in your video? Ahhh yeah, I totally understand that logic...

Also, don't double post. There's an edit button for a reason.

ASP

myRLSisFamous 02-15-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllShallPerish (Post 843328)
You didn't post a description because you know people who are not familiar with Quake will not understand what's going on in your video? Ahhh yeah, I totally understand that logic...

Also, don't double post. There's an edit button for a reason.

ASP

Omg... im saying, i know some people who watch won't understand it, thusforth, making them confused. And what do you mean by post a description of the video when they can watch the video and read the description.

Bob NLD 02-15-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myRLSisFamous (Post 843922)
Omg... im saying, i know some people who watch won't understand it, thusforth, making them confused. And what do you mean by post a description of the video when they can watch the video and read the description.

Take it easy. Don't start a fight. All ASP says is that you don't just post a link without any info. Give us some info so we can decide if we would like to go to the link or not. Not just: hey, check this out: BAM link. Also, I have to agree with ASP about the weird logic. Please just stop flaming, ok?

With regards, Bob

myRLSisFamous 02-15-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob NLD (Post 843923)
Take it easy. Don't start a fight. All ASP says is that you don't just post a link without any info. Give us some info so we can decide if we would like to go to the link or not. Not just: hey, check this out: BAM link. Also, I have to agree with ASP about the weird logic. Please just stop flaming, ok?

With regards, Bob

ohhh you mean like put it's a quake video... :3 woops
(wasn't starting a fight)

Bob NLD 02-15-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myRLSisFamous (Post 843925)
ohhh you mean like put it's a quake video... :3 woops
(wasn't starting a fight)

Yeah. You look like a good kid (person I mean). You can edit your original post if you want. Click the 'edit' button on the bottom of your post. I didn't know what to expect when I first read the title (top5 nr 1 blabla omg race???) :p. Advicefor your next. Title: quake speedrun. Then in the description say that it's about some sort of competition and that this is a really good speedrun (include time etc). Also, I'm not sure whether this is your own run or not. Might wanna add that too.

Hope this may help you in the (near) future;)

*problem solved*