High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite

High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/index.php)
-   Halo Bouncing Discussion (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Important Announcement [Updated] *Read it if you haven't already.* (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21124)

Reidon 12-27-2006 07:31 AM

Important Announcement [Updated] *Read it if you haven't already.*

Hey bouncing discussion. I bet you never thought you would see me again (Have I ever been here?).

I'm posting this topic to tell you that things have to change and they are going to. I think most of you will agree with me that the state of bouncing discussion is terrible. Find me a thread, one thread that has not had any flames (Seriously, if you do find that thread, PM it to me).

Most of you will agree things really need to change. This forum's a lot worse than the rest of HIH, and that's nothing to be proud of. I've been taking it easy on you guys, thinking you will learn to be a community, respect one another, but that didn't work. It's at the point where I don't want to venture inside the forum. Now, we all know that's not good. Things have to change, and it's starting today. I'm not going to be unfair and be extra strict on bouncing discussion (Okay, maybe I am :p ), I'm going to enforce the rules.

Right, so here comes the big bad mean Reidon.
I'm starting off with a global warning. Everyone who visits bouncing discussion, this is your first, and final warning before I start handing out temporary bans. You might be saying to yourself "Hey, I haven't done anything wrong, why should I get a warning?". Can you honestly tell me you've followed all of HIH's rules and you are the perfect member? It might seem harsh, but really, how else will you guys listen to me and take the rules seriously? Hopefully I won't have to give any temporary bans out.

First offense: Two day ban.
Second: One week ban.
Third: Two week ban.
Fourth: Permanent ban (*Ouch*, you guys don't want one of these :p ).

So I recommend you all read the general rules, then bouncing discussions rules, then the general rules again, then the bouncing discussions rules, then the- you get the point. Implant them in your brain, follow them. If you do that, I won't have to give out any bans, and you all can get back to bouncing and being happy.

Also, don't think I'm being unfair, really, I'm not. You guys are just being shoved into the HIH community, where you have to follow the rules, and you can't get away with not following the rules. Hate me all you want, but this is how bouncing discussion is going to stay.

I'm going to leave the thread open, so I can be sure all of you will read it.

Edit:
I feel like this is needed.

I just want to remind you guys you're not allowed to bump threads. It doesn't matter if you're bored, sad, happy, it's not allowed. If anyone continues to bump threads I will have to start handing out bans.

I'm also going to be cracking down on "will edit" posts now, too. If you don't edit your post within two days after making it, I will delete it. Simple as that.

UnfunnyBuisness 12-27-2006 10:32 AM

Perfect, now everything will go back to normal! Anyone up for bouncing?

ReiKo 12-27-2006 10:36 AM

Hey, Mr crappy plasma nade thrower, show them who's boss.

4ReAL KiD 12-27-2006 11:30 AM

Looks good Reidy..

Bowser64 12-27-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ЯeiKo
Hey, Mr crappy plasma nade thrower, show them who's boss.

lol. Must be an inside joke...but still made me laugh. :D

SimpleD 12-27-2006 11:30 AM

Lets hope this puts people in line;)

Mr Pattywack..... 12-27-2006 11:46 AM

I really hope that this helps without too many people being banned. But the ways things are now, it doesn't look good.
________
DODGE C SERIES SPECIFICATIONS

MaStEr IrOc 12-27-2006 01:35 PM

good. this discussion os so bad. its about time some does something. see ya guys on live. we need to bounce more often!

XiX SuPeRmAnJaRo XiX 12-27-2006 02:20 PM

THANK GOD! See harry, the moderators do take care of things. You really didnt need to worry, one way or the other i knew this was going to happen, and im sure as hell happy that it did. Good job reidon, lets hope this makes us a better community, and not only that, but make anyone was has flamed realize what they have done and that they could have said something a little more appropriate then " Shut up "<<< Simple D or " This thread is pointless why are you so dumb " <<< Master Iroc. Anyways, lets hope we all settle down.:D
ManJaro

Cozce 12-27-2006 02:59 PM

Reidon>You

Renegade "LYRIK" 12-27-2006 03:02 PM

Reidon comes to the rescue!
looking to see things get better!
:cool:

Soul Slayer 12-27-2006 03:18 PM

Thank-you Reidon. :)

MaStEr IrOc 12-27-2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiX SuPeRmAnJaRo XiX
thread is pointless why are you so dumb " <<< Master Iroc.:D

i never said that he was dumb, i said the thread was a dumb idea. all i meant is that its an opinion and i think that all of the different oppinions will only cause a problem, and you know what? it did. so im done here and this isnt a flame at all reidon, just a correction. manjaro, dont post quotes of people that you changed.

Rite2RmnSilent 12-27-2006 03:48 PM

Yes this is perfect, hopefully it helps, but lets remember people who posted saying that u agree, you also have to stop flaming yourselves, because were all the problem.

XiX SuPeRmAnJaRo XiX 12-27-2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaStEr IrOc
i never said that he was dumb, i said the thread was a dumb idea. all i meant is that its an opinion and i think that all of the different oppinions will only cause a problem, and you know what? it did. so im done here and this isnt a flame at all reidon, just a correction. manjaro, dont post quotes of people that you changed.

i didnt post the quote like that on purpose, i read it wrong, sorry iroc:p... but simple did say shut up... which was not right to say. Very sorry about my misunderstanding. Hey, when i get live back, we should bounce together? kool? hehe

stewiegrif4 12-27-2006 06:44 PM

I'm waiting for somone to start flaming this thread. Ohhh the irony.

Shadow_Dog 12-27-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnfunnyBuisness
Perfect, now everything will go back to normal! Anyone up for bouncing?

Yeah!!! Wait...got to wait for battaries to chatge. As for the new rule, yay!!! I Love Rules!!!!! lol

duress 12-27-2006 08:33 PM

ehhh, i just find a better forum. www.bouncefx.com

No one's keeping you here. *Waves* - Reidon

4ReAL KiD 12-27-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duress
ehhh, i just find a better forum. www.bouncefx.com

So tempting to flame, but I will refrain...

MaStEr IrOc 12-27-2006 09:33 PM

isnt there something about not advertising for other sites on here?

and super, me and you will for sure bounce when you get live. add me when you get it.