High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite

High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/index.php)
-   Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks Challenge Sticky (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41015)

Gorillaz2189 04-07-2008 11:32 AM

that's great and all, but i still need a video.

CaptainCrunch41 04-08-2008 02:15 AM

its somewhere on HIH, o snap...nvm...i think it was on mythica, i doubt anyone saved it...

thank god for youtubers...here yah go gorillaz


http://youtube.com/watch?v=bmqERN-iaq8

tauntedflail 04-08-2008 02:48 PM

The waterfall :confused:
Challenger: tauntedflail
Challenge: On narrows behind the blue base there are three waterfalls. The opposite waterfall has a large, solid platform on the top of it (supposedly where it's being fed water). I challenge you to reach that platform.
Requirements: Must be recreateable, and no modding. Everything else counts.
Extras: The lefthand waterfall also has a platform, but it's much higher up. Reach that.

Gorillaz2189 04-08-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41
its somewhere on HIH, o snap...nvm...i think it was on mythica, i doubt anyone saved it...

thank god for youtubers...here yah go gorillaz


http://youtube.com/watch?v=bmqERN-iaq8

thank you. updated!

Thaa Gamer 10-11-2008 04:29 PM

Challenge: Wow, nice air up here!
Difficulity::eek:
Challenger: Thaa Gamer
Challenge: Get on Top of the Valhalla Tower
No forge, no standbying, no modding
Extra: Get a mongoose up or any other vehicle

Precision 10-12-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaa Gamer (Post 653168)
Challenge: Wow, nice air up here!
Difficulity::eek:
Challenger: Thaa Gamer
Challenge: Get on Top of the Valhalla Tower
No forge, no standbying, no modding
Extra: Get a mongoose up or any other vehicle

This has been completed in like 21350285495 ways.

I Neo I 10-13-2008 01:56 AM

This thread, as well as this entire forum, is dead anyway, so it wouldn't matter even if it hasn't been done before. No one cares about Halo 3 tricking anymore, for some reason.

Gorillaz2189 10-13-2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Neo I (Post 653809)
No one cares about Halo 3 tricking anymore, for some reason.

You'll see soon enough.

Thaa Gamer 10-13-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A7X Darkness (Post 653618)
This has been completed in like 21350285495 ways.

Not on TOP of the tower.. I think what u mean is that little ledge there.. Even.. show me a video where someone is on the very top WITHOUT forge/modding

Anakade 10-14-2008 11:04 AM

Anyways, you can just use a banshee to get on top of the tower.

Also, you launched to the top of the tower. Why would you be arguing that no one has done it when you have?

Thaa Gamer 10-15-2008 11:53 AM

Can you get up with a banshee? I thought its not possible anymore lol, sry then and for the launching part, i wanted to see if anyone has any other ideas to do it :)

nottaj 12-05-2008 06:53 PM

I've got one.

Blahblahblah witty challenge name (face)
Challenger: nottaj
Challenge: Succesfully perform a Tower to Tower on Sandtrap, with or without a vehicle.
Requirements: Default gravity/speed settings; NO FORGE. It doesn't count if you bounce/slide off.
Extras: Do it in a standard, Bungie-made gametype (Slayer/Team Slayer/VIP etc.) Bring a friend.

Haven't seen it done without forge before.

Anakade 12-05-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nottaj (Post 671599)
I've got one.

Blahblahblah witty challenge name (face)
Challenger: nottaj
Challenge: Succesfully perform a Tower to Tower on Sandtrap, with or without a vehicle.
Requirements: Default gravity/speed settings; NO FORGE. It doesn't count if you bounce/slide off.
Extras: Do it in a standard, Bungie-made gametype (Slayer/Team Slayer/VIP etc.) Bring a friend.

Haven't seen it done without forge before.

InstaFail.

As well as, OLD.

JBart 02-18-2009 02:19 PM

Scarab Production
Challenger: JBart
Challenge: Get to one of the Scarabs in production on Assembly
Requirements: No Forge.
Extras: Get up with the skull.

Lastspartan 02-18-2009 07:02 PM

Valley to Tower
Challenger: XTR3MEST
Challenge: launch a mongoose from the valley on sandtrap to the top of the tower
Requirements: no forge or fuision coils (only hammer gernades or rockets)
Extra: do it with a warthog too

Orange Soda King 04-13-2009 10:16 PM

(I don't know if this is possible or not. I asked in the Q&A sticky and Reiko said that it hasn't been done yet.)

"Luke... Luke... There is another... Sky... Bubble..."

Challenger: Orange Soda King
Challenge: Get above the death barrier on Foundry. This does NOT mean live IN the death barrier above Foundry. This means get SO high up above Foundry that there is no death barrier.*
Requirements: No mods or anything of that sort. I'm almost positive you MUST do this in Forge. Oh, and make a video tut, of course.
Extra: Build an awesome map up there.



*If the entire area above Foundry is a death barrier, oops.

nottaj 04-13-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anakade (Post 671602)
InstaFail.

As well as, OLD.

srsly, you sho bout dat?
Not a B2B, a T2T. And no forge. That's really been done?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.