High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite

High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/index.php)
-   Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   my first variety video (http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58956)

zelotajino3 12-10-2010 05:59 PM

my first variety video

hello, i'm new in this forum and my name is zelotajino3, also on youtube.

i see many videos of : xlax007, grumpy and HB salamee. And...I'm just here!

for start i make a variety video of my glitches (halo 2, 1 week of work) half were discovered by me and half a "remake" of old trick

hope that you like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Mxo88ylm4

if this video could be "good", i'm very happy and honor of help you in your Christmas video

thx again

PS: if there are some grammatics errors in my thread tell me and i will try to write much best

thx again, zelotajino3

LDG 12-10-2010 06:34 PM

That was amasing, you just made my favorite trickers list

grumpy 12-10-2010 06:35 PM

HIH welcomes our new Italian friend. Don't worry about your English.

On this vid I caution people not to worry about what is new or old. This guy does the vid 'Old Skool' so watch it and don't be surprised if a bit of nostalgia comes welling up.

Truly a variety vid:
Massive air swordflying.
That SF landing on Regret's tower took me way back.
The launch to the top of one of Regret's towers was sweet, not many have been up there.
It was good to see the bounce off the Phantom in Metropolis again.
I love the vehicle collection on the Met bridge.
Haven't seen a door launch in years.
Heretic on top; is that new, I can't remember but GJ on that.
Great Journey launch was sweet.
Always nice to see a gang of Marines on the Scarab gun bridge.

The quality is a lot better than mine and overall, you show amazing tricking abilities.

Muzza 12-10-2010 06:44 PM

I really liked the video pretty layed back and fun to watch reminded me of how much I miss Halo 2.

If you don't mind me asking how do I get rid of the Halo 2 Xbox live update, the one that makes sword flying harder to do?

LDG 12-10-2010 06:55 PM

I think the heretic leader thing is new, I would love to see how he did it (or how he even got him outside for that matter)

grumpy 12-10-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muzza (Post 838585)
I really liked the video pretty layed back and fun to watch reminded me of how much I miss Halo 2.

If you don't mind me asking how do I get rid of the Halo 2 Xbox live update, the one that makes sword flying harder to do?

If you have a 360 you can't get rid of it once it's in the HDD, as far as I know. For the original box you have to delete everything that is H2 and then restart anew.

The 360 will work for swordflying if never updated to H2 1.5. I tried deleting everything on my 360 once and it didn't work although I had 1 or 2 people say it worked for them. My 360 is the one that has the infernal 1.5 but Kratos has a 360 (that I'm using now) which has no update so it's flyable.

It would be cool to have no updates, get all the map packs again (sans two) and glitch all the newer maps that were not exploited. The updates stopped a lot of glitches before the later map packs came out.

LDG 12-10-2010 08:52 PM

thank goodness my xbox has never got that update

(post #7 yay)

Causeofdeath15 12-11-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpy (Post 838587)
It would be cool to have no updates, get all the map packs again (sans two) and glitch all the newer maps that were not exploited. The updates stopped a lot of glitches before the later map packs came out.

Is it possible to transfer the maps from another HD? So the HD without the update can get them? Maybe with one of those transfer cables? Or is that impossible? Because I have a HD with the update and the maps and one without them.

grumpy 12-11-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Causeofdeath15 (Post 838607)
Is it possible to transfer the maps from another HD? So the HD without the update can get them? Maybe with one of those transfer cables? Or is that impossible? Because I have a HD with the update and the maps and one without them.

MS has a transfer cable but I don't know if you can partially transfer or it all has to go. Look here

@HB - zelota said he's going to cook up something for the Christmas vid. Heh, he's probably working on it as I type.

Causeofdeath15 12-11-2010 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpy (Post 838609)
MS has a transfer cable but I don't know if you can partially transfer or it all has to go.

Only one way to find out, right? ;)

I'm also curious as to how he got the leader up there... Intriguing.

grumpy 12-11-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Causeofdeath15 (Post 838611)
Only one way to find out, right? ;)

I'm also curious as to how he got the leader up there... Intriguing.

I'll let him tell you all about the leader. Briefly, the leader freezes at the Banshee spawn so I think that's where it started.

I left a link in my post above. The cable is only $20.

zelotajino3 12-11-2010 02:53 AM

thx to everyone for the replay! Really!

now i'm working for some clips for the christmas video, and for a tutorial (my first tutorial)

thx again

grumpy 12-11-2010 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelotajino3 (Post 838616)
now i'm working for some clips for the christmas video, and for a tutorial (my first tutorial)

Is the tut about the Heretic?

Most of us know that making a tut is usually more work than the trick so I'm glad you will make tuts when asked.

You know, I knew you had tricked and glitched prior to coming here but I had no idea you were so pro. That may have been your first variety vid but you are not new to tricking, that's for sure. That vid was fun to watch.

LDG 12-11-2010 05:44 AM

what grumpy said, you definately know what your doing

zelotajino3 12-12-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpy (Post 838621)
Is the tut about the Heretic?

Most of us know that making a tut is usually more work than the trick so I'm glad you will make tuts when asked.

You know, I knew you had tricked and glitched prior to coming here but I had no idea you were so pro. That may have been your first variety vid but you are not new to tricking, that's for sure. That vid was fun to watch.

of course i'm new in this forum and i don't know people here

i have halo 2 by 2006 but i start to trick in 2009 because i see a grenade pile of xlax007 and i said "OMG" and i started

just seen your videos grumpy, i said "ok, now i want become a glitcher pro"

and i'm here

HB sa' lamee 12-12-2010 07:35 AM

Could you upload the video to Filefront?
I can't watch it on YT because of copyright.

xlax007 12-12-2010 08:00 AM

That was a good watch :smile:

You definatly know what you are doing! Skillfull tricks right there with a couple of nice launches. That video had a strong oldskool feeling, thus it was awesome. Also: I can't remember seeing the heretic ontop of the structure, it could be new.

Good job :smile:

zelotajino3 12-12-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HB sa' lamee (Post 838690)
Could you upload the video to Filefront?
I can't watch it on YT because of copyright.

done :)

http://www.filefront.com/17639579/my...ety-video.wmv/

HB sa' lamee 12-12-2010 11:03 AM

Thanks for uploading. Awesome video, really good watch :) I espacially liked the launches. Keep on trickin' pal.

zelotajino3 12-12-2010 04:35 PM

ok, i'm back with my first tutorial, it's a FOR FUN (i think)
i'm sure that you know other way for best place, best checkpoints and other
and you can do that where you want. (but for start i did it on DH)
skull to activate
catch
sputnik
black eye
tunderstorm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkpbsF5Czh8

and for who can't see that on YT : filefront file here :

http://www.filefront.com/17640989/my first tutorial.wmv

for some english errors in the video, tell me i will change it with the correct version

ok, and now i'm working for the heretic in the top