View Single Post
Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

03-17-2011 , 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB sa' lamee View Post
Well, I did some experimentation with that setup in the first hallway on Cairo, where you encouter just the same ledges.
In my opinion, those ledges are way too small to get you a successful BAW. As you know, you need at least a certain angle between the pile and the wall to be able to be blown through the glass. However, this ledge is so thin that this angle is close to 0 degrees, which results in blasting you away parallel to the wall. I don't say it's impossible, but for a successful BAW in this place you need some strange things to happen, in other words, you need to get damn lucky.
I have an idea, but it's probably not possible!

Is there any way to do this in Halo 2? Is there anyway to make the jet pack elite lose his AI and just stay in one spot? And will more than one grenade at a time stick to something?

Yes, I just suggested to see if you could BAW off a frozen floating elite, with multiple plasma grenades sticking to him but not blowing up until you somehow trigger them to. Very, very far out there idea, but I'm just curious.