HIH lottery winner 6/17/10: Pillowchub -
, 10:38 PM
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
Oh wow well, I'm a daddy. I get to play a lot cuz all my time other than work is watching my son, Skyler, while he is roaming around eating pennies that's my free time lol. I'm a Printing Press Technician. (big machines that print everything you can imagine.) I hate the word pop. ITS COLA OR A DRINK PEOPLE!
2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?
Im not even sure actually, I hung around without a username for a couple years.
3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?
I like the Halo tricks because its something from the norm I guess. My favorites would have to be rubbles IDK why.
4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?
Hmmm... a few.
5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?
6. What other hobbies do you have?
When you have a kid you don't get to have many hobbies. They usually eat them.
7. What type of pillow allows you to get a full nights rest?
A Pillowchub. Lol jk my wife's I just take hers at night.
8. Is there a certain part of Halo Reach you are excited about?
Discovering the next technique.
9. (From last week's winner) When in cereal, what is milk considered to be? A beverage? A sauce? A broth? -DeepFriedSushi
All of the above. You get to drink the milk as a beverage. You poor the milk over the cereal like a sauce. The cereal just sits in the milk like a broth.
10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?
If you could ask the the next 500 lottery winers a question a peice, what would they be?