Christmas Lottery Winner: Mark Coel -
, 02:25 AM
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm a 19 year old geek/nerd who tries to do a little bit of everything. I'm a math major and comp sci minor at SUNY Geneseo. If it wasn't already obvious, I love math.
2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?
I'm pretty sure I came across it via HBO. I saw a video on how to do the glitch on Burial Mounds that creates a giant dummy of you outside the map. I think that somehow linked me to HIH. That was somewhere around the january after halo 2 came out. I proceeded to lurk around HIH for a while trying to figure out what the hell a forum was before finally joining.
3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?
I just love how tricks expand the game. It felt like a whole second game to me. I also love the social aspect of it. Tricking and jumping made halo 2 like a second world to just hang out in. As for favorite tricks, I don't even know. I'm obviously partial to jumping because I did that myself but I also love the vehicle collections. Almost anything coming out of here amazed me.
4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?
Well, I was with the guy who discovered suiciding yourself on wood pallets but that's a really lame one. I also figured out how to trick jump with oddballs but I'm not sure that counts.
5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?
Before last night I would have said halo 1. I just went back and played it though and realized that I like it more for nostalgic purposes. I would have to go with halo 2.
6. What other hobbies do you have?
I love photography, graphics, and write some music. I also play(ed) trumpet and piano. Oh, and I play Ultimate Frisbee. Thats about it.
7. If you could choose, what would you choose and why?
Naked women with pizza
8. What is the first video game you ever played?
9. (From last week's winner) What is your favorite brand of socks? -Jamie Maddrox
I have this one pair of adidas socks that are made of pure heaven I think. Crazy expensive and I wouldn't ever get more but they're definitely my favorite.
10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?
A particle of mass m is in the ground state of the infinite square well. Suddenly the well expands to twice its original size-the right wall moving from a to 2a-leaving the wave function (momentarily) undistrubed. The energy of the particle is now measured. What is the most probable result?
If this can not be answered, are you sure thats a good place for the dead cat?