HIH lottery winner 3/26/10: PureDiabolic -
, 10:01 PM
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I've been playing the 360 since halo 3 came out, and I didn't start Trick jumping until a couple years back. I've been doing it a lot up until this June, then I took a little break ( 4 months) and then I came back and landed some stuff for a trick jumping solo, and that turned out pretty well IMO. But now the ONLY game I play is halo 3, until reach comes out that is.
2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?
I found out about HIH sometime last year in April when one of my trick jumping friends showed me it ( at the time all I did was hide) and it's been an entertaining ride ever since.
3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?
Well, I really like the fact that we're taking the game in a different direction then was intended by the developers. As fore mentioned I like trick jumping, I like watching them, and mostly I like doing them.
4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?
Well, me and Hidden Tendency found that little trick when you teabag a movable object and get to jump twice, like an invisible over jump, and we actually put it in the Team Madhops video, but we did it like a bunny hop, and you couldn't really tell. Other than that, not really, I don't think over jumping cones count.
5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?
Although I haven't played it in ages, Halo Custom Edition for the PC.
6. What other hobbies do you have?
Well, outside of Xbox live, I'm a competitive cheerleader (As some of you already know by my youtube channel).
7. If the faces on Mt. Rushmore were really the heads of evil giant robots which would you be most afraid of and why?
Abe Lincoln, he's good with an axe.
8. Is there a certain part of Halo Reach you are excited about?
Well, jetpacks, meaning super high barriers (theoretically)
9. (From last week's winner) If you could ask the next lottery winner one question what would it be? -Camping Spot
Hmmm... It would have to be: How has Halo impacted your life, negatively or positively?
10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?
How has Halo impacted your life, negatively or positively?