Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Yap and Blabber
Yap and Blabber Non-Halo, non-gaming discussion topics are welcome here. Beware of the ogre.
Notices

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
post ITT if you are in a really bad mood - 04-03-2009 , 01:00 AM

This girl is driving me absolutely crazy.

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

Send a message via AIM to fob12Send a message via MSN to fob12
04-03-2009 , 01:03 AM

I found out I have a friend who's a hypocrite, immature and superficial and I can use all that legitimently. Awesome. Apparently not letting a 14 can't-calm-down girl is considered "not fun" and awkward to be friends with. If I had a bisonskie slapping parrot for times like these, it would be hurricanes on cuba.

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lone StarrSend a message via MSN to Lone StarrSend a message via Skype™ to Lone Starr
04-03-2009 , 01:04 AM

Thank you for making this... Quite possibly Thread of the Year.

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

04-03-2009 , 01:06 AM

Yeah, all these girls are asking me out and I can't choose which one to go out with

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

04-03-2009 , 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolisher7 View Post
Yeah, all these girls are asking me out and I can't choose which one to go out with
Which ever can take a beating and live with it.

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

04-03-2009 , 01:08 AM

You guys inspire me to say things I never say. THANKS HIH! U GUYS ROCK MAH WORLDS!111111!!!!!!

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
04-03-2009 , 01:07 AM

I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm bored out of my skull, sitting in my dorm room. She's all I can think about. And I'm in too bad a mood to do anything productive like get some work done. I'm just sitting here in a perpetual state of misery.

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

04-03-2009 , 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird24 View Post
I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm bored out of my skull, sitting in my dorm room. She's all I can think about. And I'm in too bad a mood to do anything productive like get some work done. I'm just sitting here in a perpetual state of misery.
I know how that feels man :/

Old   
Lunatic Offline

04-03-2009 , 01:20 PM

Quote:
WOW. Absolute Same.

I took this girl out everyday after school because she "Wanted me to walk her home". I loved doing it, spent 20 bucks a day on that bisonskie for her froodlenutzkieING sushi that she ordered. Then, she tells me we are just friends when I go for the kill. I continue to walk her home and become the main shoulder to cry on. She gets mad at everyone in the world and has no friends but me, so she takes it out on me and when she told me I was her only friend and how pathetic it was I said "Why am I so bad?" and she responded "Look at you". I was told that I am "TOO NICE" although she won't even sit on the same bench as me so she "Won't have to make eye contact or even look at me". Yet she still wants me to help her buy a froodlenutzkieing car!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH! *Goes back to the 360*

Old   
Vermiis Offline

Send a message via MSN to Vermiis
04-03-2009 , 01:31 PM

The fact that I've been studying 8-9 hours a week for the past month in preparation for the ACT makes me pretty angry, considering with my luck I'm going to choke and it'll all be for naught.

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

04-03-2009 , 02:36 PM

Quote:
does she like u too?

My turn: Ughh. Piano is stressful. I need to finish learning and polish ALL of Beethoven's 11th Piano Sonata in B flat Major Op. 22. However, the Danzas Argentinas by Alberto Ginestara and Prelude and Fugue by Bach are going well. If I can finish the Beethoven Sonata before my final recital (middle of May), then I'll either revive the Griffes Scherzo or 1st movement of Schumann's Piano Concerto in A minor Op. 54.

And best of all, I'm going to record it (my recital) and upload it onto youtube and let you all watch it! (If I actually do, which there's a good chance, please watch comment.)

Old   
SpaZZ Offline

04-04-2009 , 01:50 AM

Quote:
This girl is driving me absolutely crazy.
I'm feeling the exact same way bro

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

04-05-2009 , 04:40 PM

froodlenutzkieing arsonskie dad using facebook and being froodlenutzkieing computarded.

Old   
KORHAL Offline
Not Alive.

Send a message via AIM to KORHALSend a message via MSN to KORHALSend a message via Skype™ to KORHAL
04-19-2009 , 01:16 AM

hey hey hey, 6 beers and I'm not passed out yet... life is good. oh is that my gf sleeping on my bed and I don't care at all if she was crying a few hours ago? lol!

fml.

Old   
Assassin 117 Offline

05-29-2009 , 10:26 AM

Appropriate thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNTAvnSais

Moreover, there's a girl I really like, who's going out with a total froodlenutzkiewit. She's said that she loves me, but her current boyfriend asked her to marry her and she said yes, from what I understand...

FML

Old   
Jamie Maddrox Offline
Drifting is not a crime

Send a message via AIM to Jamie MaddroxSend a message via MSN to Jamie Maddrox
05-29-2009 , 11:25 AM

i agree with tbird,froodlenutzkie moods,you think about one tiny little thing and it puts you down for hours.

Old   
Lunatic Offline

04-21-2009 , 10:43 PM

LOL, I love hearing stuff from other ppl's perspective. Maybe I just haven't found the right friends yet?

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

04-21-2009 , 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
LOL, I love hearing stuff from other ppl's perspective. Maybe I just haven't found the right friends yet?
I don't think so. IMO, talk to the kids no one else talks to. They'll know what it's like to be rejected and won't want to treat others like that.

Old   
Lunatic Offline

04-21-2009 , 10:49 PM

You'd be suprised. I've had friends that go from nobodies to popular, then blowing off their original friends. Man...this world is horrible.

Old   
Lunatic Offline

05-21-2009 , 12:21 AM

Sarcasm? I just am so glad I stopped letting people walk all over me.

Tags
actually its just my blog, bad mood, bisonskiees and hoes, caps lock, females and currency, ladies and swindlers, wenches and loot, women and tricks