Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
i cut u up Offline

Locout dummying glitch? - 10-26-2009 , 01:57 AM

I just started playing halo 2 some again and stopped by to see if anything cool and new has been posted. I was a little disappointed but got reminded of a glitch i found but never really told anyone about. I'm not sure if it has been posted either so i'm hoping someone could tell me.

It works better on-host i think and ill do my best to explain how to do it.

All you need to to is walk out of first floor sniper tower on lockout towards glass. There is those small railings on the walkway between glass and sniper tower. Jump up on the left or right hand rail and walk towards the small corner that forms between the angled glass wall and railing. While looking down and keeping the inside foot on the railing as little as possible without slipping off, crouch walk forward into the wall for a while. This should cause your body to dummy off the edge and there should be no one crouching in the corner any more on another persons screen. So you can sit in that spot and grenade people/shoot without being seen at all.

If i wasn't very clear i could explain it better with some pictures. I just want people to know about this dummying technique if it isn't known already. Not that anyone would really care though...

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
10-27-2009 , 11:01 AM

Good find but any dummying is old nowadays. Unless you can be VERY creative because your right about "not that anyone would really care".

Old   
i cut u up Offline

11-02-2009 , 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfunnyBuisness View Post
Good find but any dummying is old nowadays. Unless you can be VERY creative because your right about "not that anyone would really care".
yeah, and i realized i spelled lockout wrong lol.

It's pretty unique i think b/c you can just chill right on the outside of glass and watch bottom sniper/elbow/glass walkway without anyone seeing you (while shooting or throwing grenades) and it takes about 5 seconds to get the dummy if you do it right and master it.

But nobody plays H2 anymore so w/e
if anyone wants to film it and post it be my guess, i dont give 2 craps about credit.

Old   
Spuff Offline
Touch Mah Ankles

Send a message via AIM to SpuffSend a message via MSN to SpuffSend a message via Yahoo to Spuff
11-06-2009 , 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i cut u up View Post
i dont give 2 craps about credit.
I love you.

Old   
i cut u up Offline

12-02-2009 , 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuff View Post
I love you.
ly2

ppl need to quit caring about who does what first and just collaborate to break bungie's game as best as possible.

As far as i remember, i've been following everything "big" since 05-06, there hasn't been a video or clip of an invisible ninja on lockout throwing grenades from under glass. I think the same thing can be done @ the sword "window" on the outside edge to get your player to dummy off. That has to have been posted before, its so obvious.