Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Skullzmaster Offline

Send a message via AIM to SkullzmasterSend a message via Yahoo to Skullzmaster
Exclamation New skull.........i think - 03-09-2006 , 06:12 PM

Yeah so i was messing aroung on Delta Halo when i found this skull. I looked everywhere on the internet and i didn't see this skull listed. I think it makes you run alittle faster but Im not sure. anyway here is the location. After you kill the hunters you go to the island with the turrets on top. Go inside the building and jump up on the stone column and jump to the catwalk above it. So you walk outside to where the turrets are then jump on top of another stone column, jump to the platform above you. then hop along the ledges to the right and make your way around to the back of the island. The skull is on the ground.

Someone plz if u find out what it does send me a message.

Old   
Cowbell Offline

03-09-2006 , 06:26 PM

ahhh the first Assassins find on the new forums. sweeeeet.

Skullzmaster, you refer to the assassins skull, found actually on the level Regret. it makes enemies "cloaked" or "camo"... it can be found on any difficulty, yet only activates if you pick it up on legendary.

keep exploring and having fun!

*Ding Ding*

Old   
I Was Drunk At 4 Offline
Dutch Masta Disasta

Send a message via Skype™ to I Was Drunk At 4
03-09-2006 , 06:33 PM

well there is nothing wrong with you thinking that is new since it isn't possible to search right now, so I'll just answer this with 'No, that isn't new'. Bungie decided to not bother taking it out, and leave the skull on that map for every difficulty but of course only give it powers on Legendary. That means no, it doesn't make you run faster or do anything. If you pick it up on Legendary though, it will be the 'Assassins Skull'. Wow, I can't beleave I spent so much time on a topic like this. And btw, the level is 'Regret', not 'Delta Halo'.

Old   
Liquid_spartan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Liquid_spartan
03-09-2006 , 07:36 PM

Man, a new skull would be great.
But all of our Campaign geeks (Much like myself) have already searched almost all of every map!!

:gs: Liquid

Old   
The Durbinknight Offline

Send a message via AIM to The DurbinknightSend a message via MSN to The DurbinknightSend a message via Skype™ to The Durbinknight
03-09-2006 , 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_spartan
Man, a new skull would be great.
But all of our Campaign geeks (Much like myself) have already searched almost all of every map!!

:gs: Liquid
well hih will find something in a little bit
just like the out of waterworks thing

Old   
CaptainAmazing Offline

03-09-2006 , 08:40 PM

yep a new skull ahhhh good times.