Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Speed Halo High Speed Halo - Halo Speedrun Community
High Speed Halo - Halo Speedrun Community The ultimate site for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 speed runs.
Notices

Old   
Cody Miller Offline
Welcome to Cody

Times Page - 11-10-2010 , 09:01 PM

We need a times page again.

The new system that is set up is fine for posting runs and having a blog style entry of new runs, but nothing compares to being able to open up a times page and see what the record I want is, and to click and be able to download it.

Right now, I don't even have any way of knowing what the fastest run on any given level is. Currently, I consider the site unusable.

Can anybody tell me when the times page will be operational? If extra help is needed, let me know and give me access to the wordpress database and I will fashion a page.

Old   
goatrope Offline
Yes?

Send a message via MSN to goatrope
11-10-2010 , 09:04 PM

Just wanted to reply saying I agree 100% that a clean, functional times page should be a top priority.

Old   
LotsofLuck Offline
Take No Prisoners

Send a message via AIM to LotsofLuckSend a message via Skype™ to LotsofLuck
11-10-2010 , 11:01 PM

I know that NOKYARD has been working on it, but has been busy with Bungie maps and others. I am happy to help out where I can, but I am not as familiar with the coding.

I myself have been keeping track of the current records, and can update with a Google docs page if necessary. I've been updating that manually, but that won't be tied to the site to update automatically...

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

11-10-2010 , 11:22 PM

I agree too.
This screencap was taken right before the old site went down.

Not all of them are up to date (many h2 runs), but it is atleast a helpful start.

Old   
Cody Miller Offline
Welcome to Cody

11-11-2010 , 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofLuck View Post
I know that NOKYARD has been working on it, but has been busy with Bungie maps and others. I am happy to help out where I can, but I am not as familiar with the coding.

I myself have been keeping track of the current records, and can update with a Google docs page if necessary. I've been updating that manually, but that won't be tied to the site to update automatically...
Yeah, unless it's hooked into the database here a manual update is necessary. you could subscribe to the rss feed to be notified of updates immediately.

Old   
LotsofLuck Offline
Take No Prisoners

Send a message via AIM to LotsofLuckSend a message via Skype™ to LotsofLuck
11-11-2010 , 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Miller View Post
Yeah, unless it's hooked into the database here a manual update is necessary. you could subscribe to the rss feed to be notified of updates immediately.
That's not too bad, it's more of a temporary fix until we can get a table up...Should have it up before I go to bed...

Edit: Here's what I came up with. It's not 100% accurate, but pretty close.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_r...NWIzYTM0&hl=en

I dunno how to do the preview thingy that's up on the site, I'll take a look at it tomorrow....

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

11-11-2010 , 05:15 AM

I agree that a times table would be nice, but I know Nok has been working very hard on a lot of things lately, so I am more than happy to be patient and let him work at his own pace. I know it'll be on the site sooner or later. No offense meant to any of you guys for wanting a times page now. Just saying Nok has my full support is all. Whatever you guys come up with, I will be happy with.

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

11-11-2010 , 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofLuck View Post
That's not too bad, it's more of a temporary fix until we can get a table up...Should have it up before I go to bed...

Edit: Here's what I came up with. It's not 100% accurate, but pretty close.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_r...NWIzYTM0&hl=en

I dunno how to do the preview thingy that's up on the site, I'll take a look at it tomorrow....
Very nice, but the Outskirts legendary should be a pending at 4:25