Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
princeofthesword Offline
Renaissance Man

HIH Lottery Winner 6/9/06: S.W.A.T. Sniper! - 06-10-2006 , 02:10 AM

*Swims back to the boat* I'm coming off of shore-leave for a few moments to present you guys with this week's Lottery Winner: S.W.A.T. Sniper! Congratulations to you, and enjoy your complimentary golden-headed langur monkey (They have the mostest awesomest hair... um... zorz. Well they do). Be careful, they bite. Congratulations man!

1: Tell us a bit about yourself, like your name, age, why you're the S.W.A.T. Sniper and how many terrorists have you killed in the last 24 hours.

Well, I have a really weird name, Hadayat, yes it's because I'm half asian and half white. I'm 13 (what a noob number) and I'm S.W.A.T. Sniper because I always liked being the dude that stayed back and helped people out (or the chicken without any guts), and SWAT is the coolest gametype ever. But its hard being me, especially having to be dutiful to my fellow HIH'ers having to protect them from evil and harm. I'm just procrastinated the fact that I've killed 0.

2: How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

I found HIH when I was google'ing around for Halo 2 cheats and glitches back in August/September, when I ran across flechette's skulls guides, and I thought, wow these are awesome. So I decided to check out the rest of the site, I went to the Trick Archive first and saw a couple of theneighborkid and dantheman87's vids (who both rock, alot), and I instantly got hooked.

3: What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what are your favourite tricks to do and see? (Like Multiplayer, Campaign, etc.)

Well naturally, I'm a campaign guy, I really like the fact that we have Sputnik skull (take that you Multiplayer noobs! :D) and that you can use the SFW warthog glitch. My favourite trick to see is the plasma/frag warthog launch, which is so much fun to do, especially if your good at it.

4: What other hobbies do you have?

I play competitive soccer at the pro club in Atlanta, GA and its really cool, I like to design web sites and run them (currently trying to learn PHP, its hard :(). I also seem to be good at annoying my parents a lot, even though I never do anthing .

5: Got any pets? How about any golden-headed langur monkeys? (The coolest-haired monkey in the world)

Well I used to have a pet salamander that I bought for 7 dollars at PetsMart for a science project when I was 9, then he died 2 days later under my dad's shoe.

6: If the Master Chief and seven ( 7 ) ODSTs got into a fight... who would win? We'll assume these are evil ODSTs possessed of extreme surliness due to the World Cup frenzy as well as a desire for lollipops for the sake of the censors.

Well, seeing as how I'm the owner of http://odstrecon.com, (Heh, I guess I'll let you plug your site. It's a cool site, I'm just teasing :D -POTS) I think that the ODSTs would absolutely crush them (those guys are tough cookies). Especially with those huge knives on their backs, no match. Oh yeah, World Cup > Super Bowl. :D

7: What do you want to see most in Halo 3?

This is a tough one. I can tell you what I DON'T want to see, those annoying cheap-skate buggers. *seconds that, as well as Jackal Snipers -POTS*What I'd like to see (I thunkded for 10 min on this) is the ODSTs and Marines a lot tougher and bigger. I mean, they look like they're 2 feet tall, they don't do anything to help you either. I want the ODSTs to be especially stronger because they are supposed to be the Elite of the Marine Corps, and I want to see some badass action. And get rid of those stupid Drones, I hate them so much.

Congrats once again my friend! Fun interview :D

Oh, the rest of you cool cats (can't believe I just said that... *plays Lawrence Welk*) can find the Lottery on Sunday in Yap and Blabber for your chance to win! *Swims back to shore till next week*

Farewell
0={====>

Old   
armatik Offline
n -> ∞

Send a message via AIM to armatik
06-10-2006 , 02:17 AM

Yayz! Who likes my avatar?

Old   
Omg A Fish Offline
Can't Think Of Anything

Send a message via AIM to Omg A FishSend a message via MSN to Omg A FishSend a message via Skype™ to Omg A Fish
06-10-2006 , 02:40 AM

u shmugin, u said u would make your title I love omg a fish LOL, anyway, good job, wow all my friends keep winning, WHEN WILL IT BE ME

Old   
armatik Offline
n -> ∞

06-10-2006 , 02:45 AM

Never, because fishes suck. A lot. Oh yeah, I ate some fish today by the way.

Old   
Pheonix Offline

06-10-2006 , 02:52 AM

urgh...I hate you...lol

congrats, and nice avatar...next time's mine! XD

Old   
guncow Offline
Highest Impact Retard

Send a message via AIM to guncow
06-10-2006 , 03:18 AM

Excellent, I love when people I actually know win. Congrats SS.

Old   
AmazinAzn Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmazinAznSend a message via MSN to AmazinAznSend a message via Yahoo to AmazinAzn
06-10-2006 , 03:42 AM

That avy = a good lol. Well, congrats, and I hope this doesn't give you a big head in the IRC...

-AZN

Old   
armatik Offline
n -> ∞

06-10-2006 , 04:19 AM

It won't...atleast I hope for your guys' sake it won't. :D

Old   
Wicked Offline
is awesome

06-10-2006 , 04:46 AM

Ack, it's always people well known ;s

You've got some good luck there, mind rubbing some onto me?

Old   
Techno Mutant Offline
Lottery Winner 5/12/06!

Send a message via AIM to Techno MutantSend a message via MSN to Techno Mutant
06-10-2006 , 08:00 AM

Nice interview and nice site! Love that avatar!

Old   
Grande Carne Offline

Send a message via AIM to Grande CarneSend a message via MSN to Grande CarneSend a message via Skype™ to Grande Carne
06-10-2006 , 08:28 AM

Congrats! :D

Old   
Whitetip107 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Whitetip107
06-10-2006 , 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofthesword
6: If the Master Chief and seven ( 7 ) ODSTs got into a fight... who would win? We'll assume these are evil ODSTs possessed of extreme surliness due to the World Cup frenzy as well as a desire for lollipops for the sake of the censors.

Well, seeing as how I'm the owner of http://odstrecon.com, (Heh, I guess I'll let you plug your site. It's a cool site, I'm just teasing :D -POTS) I think that the ODSTs would absolutely crush them (those guys are tough cookies). Especially with those huge knives on their backs, no match. Oh yeah, World Cup > Super Bowl.
Ahh, yes, but let us not forget that MC already killed three with no armor with his bare hands (Halo: The Fall of Reach).

Congrats on winning.

Old   
Sornos Offline
Que Sera, Sera

Send a message via AIM to Sornos
06-10-2006 , 09:46 AM

Congrats! What exactly is the avatar?

Old   
armatik Offline
n -> ∞

06-10-2006 , 10:10 AM

Its a red MC sitting down to drink a cup of coffee one morning with his silver pistol and a grenade on the table. Its really cool.

Old   
illidan the hunter Offline

Send a message via AIM to illidan the hunter
06-10-2006 , 11:14 AM

Gratz man.

Awesome avatar too.

illidan

Old   
WhiteRaven Offline
B D C# A B

Send a message via ICQ to WhiteRavenSend a message via AIM to WhiteRavenSend a message via MSN to WhiteRavenSend a message via Yahoo to WhiteRavenSend a message via Skype™ to WhiteRaven
06-10-2006 , 11:56 AM

Welcome to the pool of winners. Your avatar pwns all.

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
06-10-2006 , 12:29 PM

Good Job Man. I don't like your avatar, sorry.

When will I win?........

Old   
theneighborrkid Offline

Send a message via AIM to theneighborrkid
06-10-2006 , 03:05 PM

Well I don't lurk around here to much but, Since I know you, I think I'll post. Good Interview, you rock too SS, congrats. And a quick one to POTS what happened to KDp?

-TNK

It's temporarily down... we're not out for the count. Just the forum down. -POTS

Last edited by princeofthesword; 06-10-2006 at 10:42 PM. .

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-10-2006 , 04:22 PM

Wazuh! A fellow I "know" has won, horay! Congrats.:)
The avatar is kinda humorous, but are those eyes coming out of his face panel? I can't tell.:o
I like fish......
*Gives POTS a motorboat*

Old   
Akri7-Zer0 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akri7-Zer0Send a message via MSN to Akri7-Zer0
06-10-2006 , 05:27 PM

congrats on the lottery win