Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Darkness47 Offline

Chronology - An idea for a video - 06-25-2006 , 03:20 AM

Hello. I had this idea for a video we could make, and I want to know if you guys like the idea or not.

As the title suggests, the video would be called Chronology and it would feature tricks all through this current year (2006), and staying true to it's title, it would start with tricks from the beginning of the year, all the way up to the absolute end of 2006. Any kind of tricks would be acceptable - jumps, launches, overloads, montages - anything you can think of.

What are your guys' thoughts on this?

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
06-25-2006 , 03:35 AM

KORHAL is already making a video like this. He calls it "Triple-Six-Trix" and it features everything that you stated in your post pretty much...sorry.

Old   
Striderdude Offline

06-25-2006 , 12:21 PM

what enanito said, but i though it was called "oh-triple-six-trix" or somtin like that...meh.

Old   
forevercha0s Offline
Fortune favors the brave.

Send a message via AIM to forevercha0sSend a message via Skype™ to forevercha0s
06-25-2006 , 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderdude
what enanito said, but i though it was called "oh-triple-six-trix" or somtin like that...meh.
It was going to be "Oh-Six-Trix" but KORHAL lost all of the videos and decided to start over. Now it will be "Triple-Six-Trix"

Old   
KORHAL Offline
Not Alive.

Send a message via AIM to KORHALSend a message via MSN to KORHALSend a message via Skype™ to KORHAL
06-25-2006 , 04:01 PM

Sorry mate :P I've got this covered. But I still need to find every other trick that I may be missing since the incident.

KORHAL