Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Spuff Offline
Touch Mah Ankles

Send a message via AIM to SpuffSend a message via MSN to SpuffSend a message via Yahoo to Spuff
01-17-2007 , 05:52 PM

Wow, that was an amazing video. I loved every bit of it. I was also extremely surprised to hear No Dice - Chickfila as the credit song. I'm sure they will be too. I'm gonna call them up tommorow and be like "hey, guess what band was in the credits of an AMAZING video!" Hahaha

Great job, now for the puzzle fun!

Haha, my amazing wraith fireball and other messed up Halo 2 disc stuff. Yay for my crappy system!

Last edited by Spuff; 01-17-2007 at 07:30 PM. .

Old   
Causeofdeath15 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Causeofdeath15Send a message via Skype™ to Causeofdeath15
01-17-2007 , 05:56 PM

Just to throw it out there, because no one will find it unless I tell you, there is one other egg to be found in this video after the puzzle. It's just a fun audio egg that has nothing to do with the puzzle. It's pretty low, and hidden with the sweet sounds of the first 10 minutes.

Old   
SympathySymfony Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to SympathySymfony
01-17-2007 , 06:17 PM

edit: IMO, you could've cut out everything up until the actual "tricks" section. If you cut most of the old stuff out, you could've made it around 20 minutes. I really liked the whole feel to it. Not over-epic, it had that same (CC!) Objective Behavior feel. I am suspicious, however, about some glitches. Not modding or anything, just "illusion". By illusion, I don't mean replication, I mean camera tricks and things that aren't actual glitches. (ex. all vehicles blowing up on Headlong, as you jump on them: I could see a teammates icon flasing yellow as you would look around) I don't really like that kind of thing. Other than that, some really cool glitches.

"I'd like to request a tut on bouncing grenades and the spazzing out suicide with Brute Shot on Burial Mounds"

Last edited by SympathySymfony; 01-17-2007 at 06:46 PM. .

Old   
Swiff Strike Offline

01-17-2007 , 06:31 PM

50 minute download? Dang, that's some hardcore stuff.

3:33 = 3:33
7:06 = 6:66
8:17 = 7:77 maybe 999, dunno.

Old   
whiteness1 Offline
Banned

01-17-2007 , 06:43 PM

in the words of borat "very nicee"

i liked it alot but i would like a tut for the last two gltiches and the gemini gltich great job on a job well done to the whole clan.

10/10

Old   
Mr Pattywack..... Offline

Send a message via AIM to Mr Pattywack.....Send a message via MSN to Mr Pattywack.....
01-17-2007 , 06:59 PM

Puzzle time...
In his lottery thread his clues were 333, 666, and 777. What are these???
________
Glass Bong

Last edited by Mr Pattywack.....; 03-06-2011 at 10:37 AM. .

Old   
Evlmidget25 Offline
HD PVR.

Send a message via AIM to Evlmidget25Send a message via MSN to Evlmidget25
01-17-2007 , 07:22 PM

Due to my reeeeeeely crappy college internet connection its going to take me a few hours to get the full vid.

Last edited by Evlmidget25; 01-17-2007 at 07:34 PM. .

Old   
Doubtfulowl Offline

Send a message via AIM to DoubtfulowlSend a message via MSN to Doubtfulowl
01-17-2007 , 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Zer0
Teehee Puzzle Puzzle Puzzle.
Come'one people finish the puzzle, its worth it. :D
I already saw the video about a week ago, and i liked it alot, it brought back this old school feeling IMO.
Also very nice job on conquering the two unexplored areas, please submit them in my sticky.
I dont mind the size of the video, you went for quality which i think is good thing.
I really enjoyed it and i hope i can help out more with future videos. :D
Smiles at Cause. ;)

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

01-17-2007 , 09:15 PM

That was sweet

Old   
Chas Offline
J + E = <3

Send a message via AIM to Chas
01-17-2007 , 10:43 PM

Wow. You know what I like guys? How some of that stuff was found by me. And Doubtful F'ing Owl took that crap without telling.

The video was good but if I did not have a life like most of you guys, I would have filmed it and had it out or at least had it in a vid for our clan ;)

Old   
COOKIE X Offline
<3 HX2T <3

01-18-2007 , 06:13 AM

Very nice vid guy's. It was only to much of the same stuff which was getting kinda repetitive but overall it was well worth watching. Good job to everyone involved!

Old   
BigGruntyThirst Offline
Uh-huh. Yeah dawg.

Send a message via MSN to BigGruntyThirst
01-18-2007 , 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas
Wow. You know what I like guys? How some of that stuff was found by me. And Doubtful F'ing Owl took that crap without telling.

The video was good but if I did not have a life like most of you guys, I would have filmed it and had it out or at least had it in a vid for our clan ;)
w00t! Credit whores! C'mon, pz.
That vid was awesome.... I had it muted the whole time (listening to my Coldplay album lOL), but I dont think I missed any 1337 music syncage. ;)
There was something absurdly hilarious about the bomb stuck to the coconut. I dont care if that was old or not, that got a laugh out of me. Besides the launches, and a few obvious things (like a couple of the lag things which I've seen before) the rest of the vid liek mystified meh! Cant wait for the tuts on this stuff.
win/10

Old   
echeesekid Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to echeesekidSend a message via AIM to echeesekidSend a message via Yahoo to echeesekid
01-18-2007 , 10:36 AM

chemical brothers for the win

Old   
scurty Offline

01-18-2007 , 12:05 PM

Getting the sword on Gravemidn brought back both some recent and old memories. I love grabbing that sword early!

I didn't watch the whole thing yet because I'm still studyign for midterms, but from the first ten minutes that I saw, it's great!

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
01-18-2007 , 03:55 PM

nice video cod and everyone involved. In a few hours, i'll go back and watch it again and request tuts for stuff, but I can't right now >_>
By the way, getting out of the map at Blue base on Warlock is really old, though I can't point you to an exact video of it being documented.. I'm surprised I'm the first to say it But nevertheless, I really enjoyed it. Good job

Old   
Causeofdeath15 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Causeofdeath15Send a message via Skype™ to Causeofdeath15
01-18-2007 , 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagg3d Shrapn3l
nice video cod and everyone involved. In a few hours, i'll go back and watch it again and request tuts for stuff, but I can't right now >_>
By the way, getting out of the map at Blue base on Warlock is really old, though I can't point you to an exact video of it being documented.. I'm surprised I'm the first to say it But nevertheless, I really enjoyed it. Good job
You may be thinking about red or yellow base, there has been no way out of blue or green.

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

01-18-2007 , 04:58 PM

Omg, dude, Sweaty Ball Stack! <3 Cause :)

Also, frozen rocket!?!?1 Ascension holo-ball?!?!?!

You guys rock.

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
01-18-2007 , 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Causeofdeath15
You may be thinking about red or yellow base, there has been no way out of blue or green.
No man, I'm absolutely certain that it's blue base, because blue base is the only base I know how to do it at. And, just to double check, I just went and did it.. at the blue base. Now i'm sorry I can't proove it, and I know its pointless to say this, but believe me. it IS old. I saw it in a superbouncing video here at HIH about 4/5 months ago, and ever since then, I've known about it.
I even have a string out there where I get to the top of the tree that you can stand on.

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
01-18-2007 , 05:41 PM

I just checked my sticky and two people mentioned that it has been done,no link though, one of them was doubtful so why didnt doubtful tell you this COD when guys did it.
Im still gonna add it to the sticky cause i think its easier then the bounce.

Old   
Ice Hole Offline

Send a message via MSN to Ice Hole
01-18-2007 , 06:07 PM

hey can u guys tell me how u made a huge sword hologram on ancension.:D