Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion
Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion General Discussion forum for Halo 1 and Halo 2.
Notices

Old   
MetalFan123 Offline

Updating Campaign Tricks - 03-27-2010 , 02:44 PM

Can someone please tell me the remaining unexplored areas left in campaign. I have been doing a bit of tricking myself, but every time I get somewhere cool I get this feeling that it has been done already or is old. I think we should make a to do list of the areas left in campaign that have yet to be explored. That way we can focus on certain tricks and people won't be asking if a trick they found is old or not. I think it should be set up by level by level. This way people won't get confused ( like me).

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to HB sa' lamee
03-27-2010 , 03:14 PM

Do you talk about H1, H2 or both?

As for H2, I wanted to make a thread for the unexplored areas, but I waited because I was not sure if SRL wanted to make one. I forgot after that, but I can start again, since there seem to be requests.

Old   
MetalFan123 Offline

03-27-2010 , 03:29 PM

Sorry for the confusion. Halo 2 is what I meant. I want to know what is left to explore so I can try some ideas for them and help out. I can't really help out if I don't know what is new or old.

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

03-29-2010 , 03:20 PM

You might have better luck discussing this in the tricks section instead of general discussion. I think more people scan there first.

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to HB sa' lamee
03-29-2010 , 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducain View Post
You might have better luck discussing this in the tricks section instead of general discussion. I think more people scan there first.
He requested an overview of the unexplored areas and challenges left, so I started to make one:
http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56382
It's not finished yet, this is a lot of work... I will add pics and stuff later, maybe you can sticky it if I finished?