Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Reach Forum Halo: Reach Tricking Forum
Halo: Reach Tricking Forum Halo: Reach tricks, exploration, easter eggs
Notices

Old   
L337PWN4GE Offline

Physics Remastered Needs a Temporary Filmer! - 10-03-2010 , 03:28 AM

So, if you havent noticed, Physics Remastered came around at the end of halo 3 and started finishing some of the more challenging stuff, but when Reach came around we disappeared. This is because our filmer got a virus on his computer about 3 weeks ago, and it still isnt fixed.

We have been very active with campaign glitches, and have done some super amazing stuff, but slowly everything we do gets done by someone else before we release a video. We're growing tired of this and are looking to "hire" a temporary filmer.

Today we just got out of Exodus (As far out as virtually possible in the Jetpack area, a good 3 hours of exploring. All the way out to the mountains.) and it was super epic. We would like someone to film this for us and possibly a couple other things that we will put on our channel.

If anyone is willing to film for us then just post in this thread. Also, if you are able to film in 720p or higher, you should mention that in your post. We would like the videos to have a similar format to the videos we currently have on our channel.

Edit: Since I just watched the whole film, I took some film clips that will basically make up the youtube video. All we need someone to do is to film each clip and put some text below for the tutorial. I will do that with some of the other things we want filmed too.

Picture of Out of Exodus:

tl;dr: We need someone to film for us, preferably able to film in HD. All we need is for someone to film about 8-10 individual film clips. Post here if you are available.

Last edited by L337PWN4GE; 10-03-2010 at 07:13 PM. .

Old   
Jay Offline

Send a message via AIM to JaySend a message via Skype™ to Jay
10-03-2010 , 11:04 AM

Best of luck with finding a filmer guys. Can't wait to see what all you guys will release.

Old   
Dark Navi Offline
Is that a anime?

Send a message via AIM to Dark NaviSend a message via MSN to Dark NaviSend a message via Skype™ to Dark Navi
10-03-2010 , 12:31 PM

I would, but.... I can't. Sorry.

Old   
L337PWN4GE Offline

10-03-2010 , 07:19 PM

just added picture of out of exodus, anyone know some other places people would be willing to film for someone?

Old   
Razeeeeeeeeeeer Offline

10-04-2010 , 04:46 AM

Im all set up now to film i can do 1080p

If you want to see some videos. http://www.youtube.com/razeeeeeeeeeeer

Old   
Jay Offline

10-04-2010 , 09:58 AM

http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58180

Old   
marioman769 Offline

10-04-2010 , 04:58 PM

we were out all the way. No barriers or countdowns. All the way up the snowy mountain. Unless im missing something.

Old   
L337PWN4GE Offline

10-05-2010 , 01:22 AM

yep we could get into the area you got to, but we got outside the elastic barrier, you can go a lot farther than you could with that method.
I could add some more pics i guess

Old   
Jay Offline

10-05-2010 , 01:29 AM

That's awesome man! Hopefully you'll find a filmer soon. I want to see haha