Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 3 Forum Halo 3 Campaign Tricks, Glitches, and Videos
Halo 3 Campaign Tricks, Glitches, and Videos The domain of the campaigners.
Notices

Old   
JBart Offline

Send a message via AIM to JBartSend a message via MSN to JBart
EnsnaredCadaver - Kinesis - 01-06-2011 , 09:22 PM

EnsnaredCadaver - Kinesis

Terminal Velocity presents EnsnaredCadaver's solo Halo 3 Campaign Launching video

This is his first Halo 3 Launching video. He uses the gravity hammer expertly to pull off some shenanigans.

Look out for the last launch, pretty great.

Kinesis

Last edited by JBart; 01-12-2011 at 06:01 PM. .

Old   
Muzza Offline

01-07-2011 , 06:00 AM

Woooooooooo.

It was OK, but it was missing something that I just can't put my finger on....

Old   
TeamAmerica1 Offline
Music and more music.

Send a message via AIM to TeamAmerica1Send a message via MSN to TeamAmerica1Send a message via Skype™ to TeamAmerica1
01-10-2011 , 12:15 AM

Hell yeah, that was a sick video. It had a bit of an old-school, relaxed feel to it, yet it was still very solid. I liked the concept of using a gravity hammer to slow down in midair to land on something if you're going too fast, I never thought of that. Great job, hope to see more! Especially in Reach.

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

Location: If you wont die for me, you will die because of me.
Send a message via AIM to nate pahlow
01-10-2011 , 07:35 AM

Bro, that was one of the most creative launching videos I've ever seen. When I saw the wraith upside down I was like "Oh god what could he possibly be doing with that"

Why weren't you in Exposure? Hahaha great montage definitely on my favorites!

I think you should upload this to the Trick Jumping forum...

Old   
EnsnaredCadaver Offline

Send a message via MSN to EnsnaredCadaver
01-10-2011 , 05:09 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate pahlow View Post
I think you should upload this to the Trick Jumping forum...
I thought about this, but I wasn't sure if it was allowed since it is a launching video. If anyone could clear is up it would be greatly appreciated.

Old   
TeamAmerica1 Offline
Music and more music.

Send a message via AIM to TeamAmerica1Send a message via MSN to TeamAmerica1Send a message via Skype™ to TeamAmerica1
01-10-2011 , 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsnaredCadaver View Post
I thought about this, but I wasn't sure if it was allowed since it is a launching video. If anyone could clear is up it would be greatly appreciated.
Well, though some of the launches could certainly also be classified as trick jumps, I think it's more centered towards a style of launching, considering the use of vehicles, explosives and gravity hammers to gain the speed. You also geared it toward the style of a launch video, and an impressive one at that.

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

01-11-2011 , 03:37 PM

I can't believe I almost let this one slip by me! I saw you post this at HSH a few days ago and made a note to watch the video later. I've seen your stuff on HSH and have been very impressed, and I thoroughly enjoyed Gravity = Drag, so I knew this would be good.

I absolutely loved this video. Not just because the launches were great (the launch to the window on Sierra 117 and that banshee wing launch were awesome), but because it gave me the same feeling that the Halo 1 forum does. I haven't paid too much attention to Halo 3 tricking, but when I did it didn't seem like a whole lot was going on. It seemed a little hindered. So to see you tackle a launching video in Halo 3 was very fun.

At first I didn't quite agree with the song, but then it grew on me because it made the feel and pace of the video fantastic. Really fast and intense as launching should be. I also really liked how a few of those launches could be used as potential shortcuts ^_^

The last launch was funny because even though I was looking for the last launch, I didn't expect it. I saw you launching to the middle of that big field and thought to myself, "Well that's lame, he's just launching as far as he can go. Maybe he thought the wraith flip was cool." Then I saw the scarab spawn and was like O_O!

Great stuff, Ensnared!

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
01-12-2011 , 05:38 AM

You should post this in the JF.

Outstanding video.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
Nofirefrog Offline
Hey There

01-12-2011 , 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slYnki View Post
I can't believe I almost let this one slip by me! I saw you post this at HSH a few days ago and made a note to watch the video later. I've seen your stuff on HSH and have been very impressed, and I thoroughly enjoyed Gravity = Drag, so I knew this would be good.

I absolutely loved this video. Not just because the launches were great (the launch to the window on Sierra 117 and that banshee wing launch were awesome), but because it gave me the same feeling that the Halo 1 forum does. I haven't paid too much attention to Halo 3 tricking, but when I did it didn't seem like a whole lot was going on. It seemed a little hindered. So to see you tackle a launching video in Halo 3 was very fun.

At first I didn't quite agree with the song, but then it grew on me because it made the feel and pace of the video fantastic. Really fast and intense as launching should be. I also really liked how a few of those launches could be used as potential shortcuts ^_^

The last launch was funny because even though I was looking for the last launch, I didn't expect it. I saw you launching to the middle of that big field and thought to myself, "Well that's lame, he's just launching as far as he can go. Maybe he thought the wraith flip was cool." Then I saw the scarab spawn and was like O_O!

Great stuff, Ensnared!
Mind jumping into the FP submission forum to give this a bit of a write up so if Duke gets a moment and can just copypaste something super quick? Doesn't have to be long, just... sufficient. Thanks.

Nofirefrog

Years. YEARS. That's what I've given this site. It's been hilarious and maddening, mind numbing and thought provoking, moments of astonishment and headaches. The best thing this site has given me one the best community on the 'net. HIH will always be unparalleled.

Thanks for everything, you will be sorely missed.

Nofirefrog

Old   
Chas Offline
J + E = <3

Send a message via AIM to Chas
01-12-2011 , 08:16 PM

Nice to see a video like this laying around. Very nice work. Makes me actually appreciate H3 launches.

If only you got the scarab to fall on you.

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
01-13-2011 , 10:17 AM

Entertaining video.

Old   
Coy o Offline

01-13-2011 , 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
You should post this in the JF.

Outstanding video.
I did and it got removed for some reason..

Old   
Ignatius Offline

01-14-2011 , 02:12 AM

Holy schlapskie that scarab thing was froodlenutzkieing amazing. :D

Old   
ermine Offline

02-05-2011 , 03:05 PM

Youtube says: "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

Is it possible to watch this somewhere else?

Old   
EnsnaredCadaver Offline

Send a message via MSN to EnsnaredCadaver
02-07-2011 , 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermine View Post
Youtube says: "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

Is it possible to watch this somewhere else?
BishopOfAngst captured and edited for me and he signs on sporadically. The next time I speak with him I will have him upload Kinesis and provide a download link here. I have no idea when I will speak with him, so I would like to apologize in advance for any delay.

Old   
ermine Offline

02-12-2011 , 08:10 PM

Quote:
BishopOfAngst captured and edited for me and he signs on sporadically. The next time I speak with him I will have him upload Kinesis and provide a download link here.
That would be great!

Quote:
...I would like to apologize in advance for any delay.
No need to apologize for anything I have all the time in the world.

Old   
Muzza Offline

02-13-2011 , 03:49 AM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPT1IE41

I uploaded it to Mega Upload it should work now.

Old   
IncrediBill X Offline
Has Fanboys

Send a message via AIM to IncrediBill X
02-13-2011 , 02:52 PM

That was awesome. I don't know how I missed this for so long, but I'm definitely glad I watched it.

Old   
ermine Offline

02-19-2011 , 06:08 AM

Thanks for re-uploading this, I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! The tricks are awesome - and the filming made it even better. Showing multiple angles always makes the trick look more understandable to me. Perfect, entertainment-wise.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
03-17-2011 , 12:38 AM

Ensnared is my Halo 3 Campaign hero. <3