Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Mr boofass Offline
Banned

09-25-2007 , 10:14 AM

well it seems Halo 2 is over for us. It was long and fun and I had a great time doing this. With the relase of h3 I think this forum will die.

Old   
Mman19 Offline

10-24-2007 , 07:25 PM

How come we never put in the texture box?

Old   
SCHMO123 Offline

Send a message via AIM to SCHMO123Send a message via Yahoo to SCHMO123
10-24-2007 , 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mman19
Not enough time.

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

10-24-2007 , 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mman19
I debated it, but we already were 12 minutes over our predicted time.

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
10-25-2007 , 02:05 AM

Mman, you couldn't just ask your clan that same question on your forums or in a PM or something? was a bump really necessary?

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

10-25-2007 , 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird24
Mman, you couldn't just ask your clan that same question on your forums or in a PM or something? was a bump really necessary?
Mman isn't that smart, and I doubt he took the time to look at the date of the last post, but it was the 6th thread down, so he probably just assumed it was recent, but it doesn't seem as that big of a problem. Also, I believe he wanted that in public, evidently they actually worked on it, and by me just throwing it on the cutting room floor, he wanted a response as to why it did not make it, and by asking in the open, it would cause me to reply with a serious answer as to not cause a scene. Though, a salty mind fork would've provided adequit results, would it not?

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
10-25-2007 , 02:47 PM

oh i didn't realize it was the 6th thread down. thats my fault. i forgot h2 is COMPLETELY dead haha.

forget i said anything.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

04-06-2011 , 10:19 AM

I know that bumping is frowned upon, but these videos are the ones that I want HIH to be remembered by.

I just want to say good bye to HIH, I Had so much fun back in the days of Halo 2. It seemed that everything was more fun then. Even sitting in lobbies was more exciting than in any other game. I remember when I first came here back at the end of the V2 forums. I had no idea what tricking was. Then Halo 2 released and I immediately got into the tricking game. I have spent endless hours launching, bouncing, jumping, exploring, glitching, and even trying to find the fabled "Golden Warthog." (Although we now know it doesnt exist)

I want to say thanks to everybody in DWT, especially Anakade the bipolar tyrant that he is. I know that we are going to continue tricking, but I havent done near as much stuff with you guys as I used to. It was a good ride and we have to say good bye to this site.

It was fun. Bye

Old   
Nofirefrog Offline
Hey There

04-06-2011 , 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonopoly View Post
I know that bumping is frowned upon, but these videos are the ones that I want HIH to be remembered by.
I'm cool with this.

You guys may have been less than cuddly on this site, but dammit you were awesome.

Nofirefrog

Years. YEARS. That's what I've given this site. It's been hilarious and maddening, mind numbing and thought provoking, moments of astonishment and headaches. The best thing this site has given me one the best community on the 'net. HIH will always be unparalleled.

Thanks for everything, you will be sorely missed.

Nofirefrog