Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Reach Forum Halo: Reach Tricking Forum
Halo: Reach Tricking Forum Halo: Reach tricks, exploration, easter eggs
Notices

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

DWT Productions ~ The Time Has Come - 04-05-2011 , 11:55 PM

I was originally going to make this thread tie in to some kind of HIH experience, but oddly enough, the video did that for me.

Back when I first came to this site, the first 'new' thing I ever did was 'Challenge Complete: Magic School Bus' (Launch the Headlong bus into the Offensive Base hole).

That particular video was an absolute mess to release; render error after render error, and I ended up having to cut the video in half to finally get it done and uploaded. It seems everything has made it full circle, as my 'Farewell, HIH' video has been in upload-limbo for nearly 7 hours now. When it finally made it up, the audio completely broke (seriously...I don't even know how it ended up in it's current state).

It was important to me that I release it tonight, so please excuse the oddness of how I've had to go about this.

I will be releasing a fixed version on my channel ( http://youtube.com/Anakade ) once I am able to repair it. For now, this will have to do.

(if you have a somewhat slow connection, please pause the video for a bit before playing to allow everything to buffer enough, and keep the audio from breaking).

If anyone needs to get in touch with me after we go into Cryo, you can find me over at GlitchGaming.org

**EDIT**

I'm very excited; after a full upload that's been going along all day, a fully intact version has finally made it up. I'm glad that I was able to get this going in time for this to still be able to go live. I hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzpMXVokm8

As for the video itself, sorry that it was kind of rushed. I wanted to do a vid, then promptly decided to procrastinate, so I kind of had to hurry and do some stuff yesterday and get everything into a vid, so if it looks a little rough, my bad.

Old   
-=MaToR=- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -=MaToR=-Send a message via MSN to -=MaToR=-Send a message via Yahoo to -=MaToR=-
04-06-2011 , 12:10 AM

Good video.

I thought the collection at the end was awesome, and overall lots of cool good-quality glitches/tricks. Great job Anakade.

The more of these videos I see the more Reach looks like Halo 1, glitch/stuntwise.

Goodbye HIH....

This'll probably be one of my last posts here. Been a long ride. I've been here since I first got Halo: Combat Evolved in 2006. Without HIH I would not be the stunter I am today...

Yeah...

-Mator

Old   
The Voice Of Truth Offline

04-06-2011 , 12:57 AM

Fun vid, I enjoyed it. Plus I have a thing for Pretty Lights, so that helped.

Old   
Shoe Offline
Bowl Reaper

Send a message via Skype™ to Shoe
04-06-2011 , 01:17 AM

Really nice vid

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Goodbye HIH. I will always love you. I hope the day comes when I can delete this from my signature. That'll mean we're back in business.

You'll always have a special place in my childhood and in my heart.

-Shoe

Old   
FyreWulff Offline

Send a message via AIM to FyreWulff
04-06-2011 , 10:45 AM

Great effort.