Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Graphics and Photography Discussion
Graphics and Photography Discussion All threads related to graphics can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old   
Tech Artist Offline
Goodbye HIH! <3

Send a message via AIM to Tech ArtistSend a message via MSN to Tech Artist
Thumbs up My online portfolio and Tech's last post - 04-06-2011 , 03:32 PM

So since today is the last day and I have loved the Graphics sub-forum, I thought it would be fitting my last post is here.

http://www.behance.net/ChristopherSmith

I wanted to go ahead and post this here for you to see. This is my online portfolio. It contains the best design work I've done. I am always trying to update it. Feel free to leave comments on there if you can or just hit the big appreciate button.

I want to thank everyone on this site for the wonderful times. This site has been my home for so long and I'm sad to see it go. I'll miss you HIH!

If anyone would like any design work done, you can email me here and I'll see what I can do: christophersmith43@gmail.com

Thank HIH! I'll be browsing here till the end but this is my last post.

Edit: Just wanted to add, I will be posting new projects over at jumps.org in their graphics sub-forum.