HIH lottery winner 11/13/09: Sonix - 11-13-2009 , 05:06 PM
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
12/f/what is this
I bowled a 168 tonight.
I also lost a $2 bet that my friend couldn't get strike with his offhand on his first try.
I'm enlisted in the Air Force.
My Modern Warfare 2 finally shipped.
I'm a butt guy, but not the jiggly ghetto cellulite type.
2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?
A friend of mine named Insane ZT, of which I knew online several years prior, used to send me links to High Impact Halo threads with jump videos. You may know him from Sleeping Ninjas or even Leaping Ninjas. I used to make fun of him for jumping, but that changed quickly. I lurked starting around mid September 2005 and joined on the 1st of October. Met some cool people like Reidon, Cloud7654, Ko0paTr0opa and quickly got into the jump scene. Can't forget my goosebumps bro, Bowser64.
3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?
Launches with a goal, for example the Ducain Relic Tower Challenge. I helped a little, but I sucked so I got kicked. :(
Did we ever land the Headlong Pipe Challenge? If so, post a link, I'm too cool for the search feature.
4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?
Nope, I'm just a copycat.
5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?
Halo 2, hands down, for memories sake.
6. What other hobbies do you have?
I like tortles.Playing games, watching anime, listening to music, drawing 10% furries..
7. What was the last video game you played?
Heroes of Newerth, it's like Dota (Defense of the Ancients), but better.
8. What could you do with a shoe string, a microwave, and a super hero mask?
Christmas tree ornament for my mother.
9. (From last week's winner) Spartans?! what is your profession!? - Lagg0r
I MAEK PIZZA
10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?
On your ideal woman, panties or thong?