Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
HIH lottery winner 11/6/09: Lagg0r - 11-06-2009 , 10:28 PM

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Okaaay, so I did win the lottery twice, yeah
Again, I can only say that I'm an American living in Germany, just enjoying his stay. I've been living over here for the past 17 years and I am 17 years old, so the only thing that makes me American is really just my place of birth, but oh well... nobody cares anyway. ^^

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

A friend of mine told me about it in the early days of Halo 2. I decided glitching was fun and I stayed here ;)

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

I always enjoy the good old videos from a few years ago. What always gets a laugh out of me, is Randall Glass's "Warthog Jump". I myself love doing exploration/launching/getting out of maps or just messing around in the game.

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

Not really, unfortunately. Well, yes, some cool launches, but every time I find something it gets I've seen professional Mongolian contortionists do that'd pretty quickly.

5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?

I love Halo 2. It was my first Halo-game and I had the best time with my buddys in it.

6. What other hobbies do you have?

Playing badminton, partying and I think I'll start playing the drums in a few weeks or so. (If I find the time for it.)

7. Who is your favorite green character from a video game, tv show or movie?

I guess I'll have to say Seargent Johnson, he's just badass

8. Which is cooler a liger or a tion?

A tion. Definitely a tion....
What is a tion? :o

9. (From last week's winner) In one phrase, how would you describe the world? - Heroic Robb

The world is a sick place with too many idiots in it.

10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

Spartans?! what is your profession!?