Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
TeamAmerica1 Offline
Music and more music.

Send a message via AIM to TeamAmerica1Send a message via MSN to TeamAmerica1Send a message via Skype™ to TeamAmerica1
Goodbye H2 Multiplayer, I'll always remember frequenting this section. - 04-06-2011 , 03:18 AM

I just had to post in this section of the forums one last time. I spent so much time refreshing this forum, meeting awesome friends who inspired me to get into all forms of Halo 2 trickery. I know some threads like this already exist on other forums, but this forum has already been dead for some time, and I couldn't pass up this last opportunity.

Much love to everyone I've shared the good times with, and everyone who's helped make this community. I hope to see many of you over at jumprs.org or on other trickery-related websites.

My AIM: T3amAm3rica1
XBL GT: Ridankul0us
email: MrCybin@yahoo.com

-Team

Old   
RandomCTG Offline

04-06-2011 , 04:03 AM

Hey Team
Just want to say to the MP scene...farewell and thanks. Although I am an SP trickster, I did enjoy my time playing with you guys also enjoyed doing tricks and glitches...even made managed to make ONE MP vid lol :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpT_L7xKLgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLIydyceF2Q
Thanks to GameCrazyBoy for editing it

Good times

Old   
IncrediBill X Offline
Has Fanboys

Send a message via AIM to IncrediBill X
04-06-2011 , 04:55 AM

Good times with all the clans I was a part of like HX2T and Hat Trick. (although for a short amount of time)

Even when there was no jump forum so the MP trick guys and jumpers were all smashed into one section back in V2. I miss it.