Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite HIH Website News and Announcements HIH Website News and Announcements
HIH Website News and Announcements Site specific information as well as important special announcements will be posted here.
Notices

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

Halo 2 Multiplayer Resurrected - 08-25-2010 , 07:02 PM

HB Sa 'lamee says, "As the Multiplayer of Halo 2 was shut down a while ago, the people of the Halo 2 Multiplayer section decided to make one last oldschool video. You can watch the video including some creative Swordlunging and Dummying here. I'm sure it will bring back your memories of the good old times."

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com

Old   
zmanjr7 Offline
Lover Boy

08-25-2010 , 08:43 PM

Quote:
the people of the Halo 2 Multiplayer section decided to make one last oldschool video
I'm certainly not in agreement with "one last oldschool video". I'm sure people will be documenting H2 MP's nooks and crannies for years to come.

This news post is poorly written...

Old   
Dragondex Offline
All you need is love

Send a message via MSN to Dragondex
08-26-2010 , 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanjr7 View Post
I'm certainly not in agreement with "one last oldschool video". I'm sure people will be documenting H2 MP's nooks and crannies for years to come.

Woah, Ducain was simply bringing an oldschool trick video to attention, no need to comment on how poorly you think it is written.

I loved the video, I've started playing Halo 2 again over XBConnect, and I've missed all those glitches so much!

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to HB sa' lamee
08-26-2010 , 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanjr7 View Post

Oh well. Blame me, not Duke. Neither am I an H2MP guy, nor is English my first language.
Next time your stuff won't be submitted for FP, at least not by me.

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
08-26-2010 , 07:41 PM

Meh, it doesn't really bother me. As long as people wach my vid and feel nostalgic, I'm fine.

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

09-10-2010 , 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB sa' lamee View Post
Oh well. Blame me, not Duke. Neither am I an H2MP guy, nor is English my first language.
Next time your stuff won't be submitted for FP, at least not by me.
Don't get discouraged man - it's all good. I appreciate the effort to write some stuff up. Keep going.

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com