Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Technical Support
Technical Support All threads related to console/computer issues, movie making hardware/software, etc. can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
CleverMrpickle Offline

Send a message via AIM to CleverMrpickleSend a message via MSN to CleverMrpickle
Pinnacle Studio 10.5 problem! - 01-16-2007 , 11:24 PM

ok well i used to have a Dazzle 90 like about a year ago but the warranty ran out so i couldnt get a new one but last sunday i got a Dazzle Platinum in other words the Dazzle 170 and i installed everything that i needed to but when i went to go open Pinnacle it said thi error msg (this is the exact words it said) "This Product has no or an invalid Product ID. Please re-install the Product" ok well i re-installed it twice and it still says that message when i try and open it. I dont know wats wrong with it and its really important i fix this problem cause i need to film for my Jumping vid cause im a Jumper and if i dont get this fixed the vid probably wont come out for a lil while so can someone tell me how to fix this problem.

See You On The Flip Side
Clever

Old   
galador Offline
Corgi, I dare say...

01-16-2007 , 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverMrpickle
ok well i used to have a Dazzle 90 like about a year ago but the warranty ran out so i couldnt get a new one but last sunday i got a Dazzle Platinum in other words the Dazzle 170 and i installed everything that i needed to but when i went to go open Pinnacle it said thi error msg (this is the exact words it said) "This Product has no or an invalid Product ID. Please re-install the Product" ok well i re-installed it twice and it still says that message when i try and open it. I dont know wats wrong with it and its really important i fix this problem cause i need to film for my Jumping vid cause im a Jumper and if i dont get this fixed the vid probably wont come out for a lil while so can someone tell me how to fix this problem.

See You On The Flip Side
Clever
Are you positive you put the correct product key in when you install the product? Maybe in the product's menus, there's an option to enter a product key/register the product, perhaps you can check there.

Old   
CleverMrpickle Offline

Send a message via AIM to CleverMrpickleSend a message via MSN to CleverMrpickle
01-17-2007 , 12:09 AM

ya im positive i put the right one in cause im not blind at all ive got perfect vision i even bot someone else to put the code in on the first time i had to re-install it and i cant go to the menu cause i cant even get into the pinnacle plus in the code theres no numbers its all letters and everything is Caps so im not mistaking the i's for L's. so if anyone else has some sugestions or something than put them in here.

See You On The Flip Side
Clever

Old   
Daleks United Offline
Plug 'n' Pray

Send a message via MSN to Daleks UnitedSend a message via Skype™ to Daleks United
01-17-2007 , 06:22 PM

Are you sure the key is for the correct version of Pinnacle?

To err is human, to screw things up completely requires a computer.
Forum Problems? Spam? Need help? Think I've been a harsh, evil, unfair git? PM me

Old   
CleverMrpickle Offline

01-18-2007 , 01:05 AM

ya im positive man ive been having my friend on live help me and he has the same one i have and he doesnt know wats wrong so i think im gonna return it for a new one cause maybe the code is invalid or something

Old   
Daleks United Offline
Plug 'n' Pray

Send a message via MSN to Daleks UnitedSend a message via Skype™ to Daleks United
01-18-2007 , 04:42 PM

Try Pinnacle Support first...

To err is human, to screw things up completely requires a computer.
Forum Problems? Spam? Need help? Think I've been a harsh, evil, unfair git? PM me

Old   
CleverMrpickle Offline

01-18-2007 , 09:14 PM

did that still doesnt work see i did everything i could think of then Shadow Flame reminded me there was a tech support thread on HiH and im like omg i totally forgot about that. and now i dont know wats wrong with it and does anyone know how to tell if ur computers USB port is a 2.0 port or a 1.0 port cause maybe thats the problem.

Old   
galador Offline
Corgi, I dare say...

01-19-2007 , 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverMrpickle
did that still doesnt work see i did everything i could think of then Shadow Flame reminded me there was a tech support thread on HiH and im like omg i totally forgot about that. and now i dont know wats wrong with it and does anyone know how to tell if ur computers USB port is a 2.0 port or a 1.0 port cause maybe thats the problem.
Right Click on My Computer, go to Manage. Open up Device Manager, and look under the Universal Serial Bus controllers section. There should be an entry that says something about a USB controller. If this entry has "Enhanced" in the name, you have USB 2.0. If it does not have "Enhanced", then you just have USB 1.1.