Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum Halo Bouncing Discussion
Halo Bouncing Discussion For the things that bounce in life...
Notices
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old   
Joshington's Avatar
Joshington Offline
 
Posts: 1,720
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Jumping is Dead
Send a message via AIM to Joshington
02-23-2011 , 08:59 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ReAL KiD View Post
Anybody wanna make a mess around montage? Just for old times sake..I know I am not the only one that wants to shake off the rust..Nothing serious..maybe just a day's worth of filming..
new bounces?

  #22  
Old   
4ReAL KiD's Avatar
4ReAL KiD Offline
 
Posts: 716
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Breezy..
Send a message via AIM to 4ReAL KiDSend a message via MSN to 4ReAL KiD
02-23-2011 , 10:40 PM


heck no lol

  #23  
Old   
iiN1V3Kii's Avatar
iiN1V3Kii Offline
 
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Not an 09 noob ^
Send a message via AIM to iiN1V3KiiSend a message via MSN to iiN1V3Kii
02-25-2011 , 06:45 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ReAL KiD View Post
Anybody wanna make a mess around montage? Just for old times sake..I know I am not the only one that wants to shake off the rust..Nothing serious..maybe just a day's worth of filming..
Just wait.

  #24  
Old   
killerleeder's Avatar
killerleeder Offline
 
Posts: 934
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: JUMP theory
03-18-2011 , 07:40 PM


s my d
better hurry with your "secret"

  #25  
Old   
killerleeder's Avatar
killerleeder Offline
 
Posts: 934
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: JUMP theory
03-18-2011 , 07:51 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41 View Post
lol what?

The bouncing powerhouses were Team FX, Team CLXB, and Bounce FX.
also i think that team excell probably should earn that front spot over bfx.
as for the most influential bouncers out there..

cozce
kidmonkey
j enigma
captain
cache light
simple d
scoringhornet
j hen
mr x
maybe some monster bounce douches that i wouldnt know

these are some of the ones i can think got people interested in bouncing the most and helped make a lot of videos and found a lot of bounces

  #26  
Old   
Joshington's Avatar
Joshington Offline
 
Posts: 1,720
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Jumping is Dead
Send a message via AIM to Joshington
03-18-2011 , 07:52 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
s my d
better hurry with your "secret"
hes alive!

  #27  
Old   
killerleeder's Avatar
killerleeder Offline
 
Posts: 934
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: JUMP theory
03-18-2011 , 07:52 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshington View Post
hes alive!
i always was into bouncing more than jumping so i thought id check out the forum i cared for most when i heard hih was going down

  #28  
Old   
iiN1V3Kii's Avatar
iiN1V3Kii Offline
 
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Not an 09 noob ^
Send a message via AIM to iiN1V3KiiSend a message via MSN to iiN1V3Kii
03-18-2011 , 08:08 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
i always was into bouncing more than jumping so i thought id check out the forum i cared for most when i heard hih was going down
get on aim...

  #29  
Old   
CaptainCrunch41's Avatar
CaptainCrunch41 Offline
 
Posts: 4,420
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: rawr
03-19-2011 , 01:00 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
also i think that team excell probably should earn that front spot over bfx.
as for the most influential bouncers out there..

cozce
kidmonkey
j enigma
captain
cache light
simple d
scoringhornet
j hen
mr x
maybe some monster bounce douches that i wouldnt know

these are some of the ones i can think got people interested in bouncing the most and helped make a lot of videos and found a lot of bounces
lololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololol


omfg jake that was funny

also, put your froodlenutzkiein name on that list at once.

  #30  
Old   
killerleeder's Avatar
killerleeder Offline
 
Posts: 934
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: JUMP theory
03-19-2011 , 04:54 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41 View Post
lololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololol


omfg jake that was funny

also, put your froodlenutzkiein name on that list at once.
haha
i thought about it but no one else had listed me yet so i didnt wanna look conceited

  #31  
Old   
CaptainCrunch41's Avatar
CaptainCrunch41 Offline
 
Posts: 4,420
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: rawr
03-19-2011 , 10:23 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
haha
i thought about it but no one else had listed me yet so i didnt wanna look conceited
you're up their with cozce, imo.

  #32  
Old   
killerleeder's Avatar
killerleeder Offline
 
Posts: 934
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: JUMP theory
03-20-2011 , 02:46 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41 View Post
you're up their with cozce, imo.
:D
glad that someone thinks so haha
i wish someone had my super old videos where it was me/scoringhornet and me/scoringhornet/cozce and there were a couple vids with just me all as killerleader. i havent seen those in a really long time lol. probably all lost from mythica. If anyone, like pattywack, knows what im talking about or knows where i could find those, if they exist, that would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiN1V3Kii View Post
get on aim...
just so you know im literally always signed in and ill end up getting anything you send me at some point in time. havent really been at home much all week since it's spring break but during normal weekdays i usually at least check my computer at night

  #33  
Old   
iiN1V3Kii's Avatar
iiN1V3Kii Offline
 
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Not an 09 noob ^
Send a message via AIM to iiN1V3KiiSend a message via MSN to iiN1V3Kii
03-20-2011 , 03:20 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
just so you know im literally always signed in and ill end up getting anything you send me at some point in time. havent really been at home much all week since it's spring break but during normal weekdays i usually at least check my computer at night
whor

  #34  
Old   
killerleeder's Avatar
killerleeder Offline
 
Posts: 934
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: JUMP theory
03-20-2011 , 10:12 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by iiN1V3Kii View Post
whor
first of all...is this kevingoboom, cuz if it is i didnt even know it lol
i got on like 10 minutes after you messaged me the last time lol. why dont you text me to get on next time :P

  #35  
Old   
iiN1V3Kii's Avatar
iiN1V3Kii Offline
 
Posts: 167
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Not an 09 noob ^
Send a message via AIM to iiN1V3KiiSend a message via MSN to iiN1V3Kii
03-20-2011 , 11:04 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
first of all...is this kevingoboom, cuz if it is i didnt even know it lol
i got on like 10 minutes after you messaged me the last time lol. why dont you text me to get on next time :P
ill tell matthew to text you

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Skin modified for HIH by Ducain


HIH : Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 forum, fansite, tricks, glitches, and videos - Privacy Statement - Top
no new posts