Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum Halo Bouncing Discussion
Halo Bouncing Discussion For the things that bounce in life...
Notices
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old   
Dz0ned's Avatar
Dz0ned Offline
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2009
nostalgia preview - 11-29-2009 , 03:21 PM


here is the preview link. read the description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJxH8tq_av0

  #122  
Old   
MaStEr IrOc's Avatar
MaStEr IrOc Offline
Don't You Judge Me
 
Posts: 2,675
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fallbrook, Candy Cornia
Send a message via AIM to MaStEr IrOc
11-29-2009 , 06:41 PM


nice, jkillas hooch bounce. awesome.

  #123  
Old   
Disturbed685's Avatar
Disturbed685 Offline
 
Posts: 543
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Disturbed685Send a message via MSN to Disturbed685
11-29-2009 , 08:00 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz0ned View Post
Thats bs, i told him i was joking on i.m., not my fault if he didnt read it. @heroh, i told you i made it so people would view the montage so it would have as many views as possible. Oh an thanks for the 1 star rating on the video, it is always great to have a bisonskie who rates a video badly because he doesnt like the person who made it.@disturbed, i made the video so you would have more views, you can read the description if you feel like it, its gives all credit to you
It's cool and all, I honestly don't care like I said... I don't remember you saying you were joking but either way it doesn't matter, I'm doing this for fun, not any other purposes. Oh, and you might wanna avoid making your first post here a flame toward someone else.

Edit: Thing is, I don't mind if only 100 people watch the video, because the people that do are the people it was meant for.

Last edited by Disturbed685; 11-29-2009 at 08:02 PM. . Reason: Didn't read second post.

  #124  
Old   
UnfunnyBuisness's Avatar
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360
 
Posts: 1,802
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Jose, California
Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
11-30-2009 , 10:02 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed685 View Post
It's cool and all, I honestly don't care like I said... I don't remember you saying you were joking but either way it doesn't matter, I'm doing this for fun, not any other purposes. Oh, and you might wanna avoid making your first post here a flame toward someone else.

Edit: Thing is, I don't mind if only 100 people watch the video, because the people that do are the people it was meant for.
I love you disturbed.

  #125  
Old   
Cozce's Avatar
Cozce Offline
 
Posts: 840
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis (ILLside)
11-30-2009 , 06:30 PM


Dz0ned the vid was schlapskiety. Get the froodlenutzkie over it. Schlapskiety editing and slow-mo for no reason. You're so cool. Why don't you hack me. lawl.

and captain i hope that was sarcasm for the IT spring lol

  #126  
Old   
CaptainCrunch41's Avatar
CaptainCrunch41 Offline
 
Posts: 4,420
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: rawr
11-30-2009 , 06:37 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozce View Post
Dz0ned the vid was schlapskiety. Get the froodlenutzkie over it. Schlapskiety editing and slow-mo for no reason. You're so cool. Why don't you hack me. lawl.

and captain i hope that was sarcasm for the IT spring lol
why would it be sarcasm? it was technically the first superbounce.

at least thats what i gathered from the dates of everything.

  #127  
Old   
UnfunnyBuisness's Avatar
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360
 
Posts: 1,802
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Jose, California
Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
11-30-2009 , 06:42 PM


I agree with captain that it's a superbounce but i don't want to defend his argument (because I don't feel like debating the definition of a superbounce) but was that really found before the coag hooch?

  #128  
Old   
Cozce's Avatar
Cozce Offline
 
Posts: 840
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis (ILLside)
11-30-2009 , 07:41 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfunnyBuisness View Post
I agree with captain that it's a superbounce but i don't want to defend his argument (because I don't feel like debating the definition of a superbounce) but was that really found before the coag hooch?
No it was not. There were a schlapskieload of single bounce videos out before that came out.

http://ducain.org/archive_forum/viewtopic.php?t=85567 click away and peep all the old mythica links (each one has a date of when each file was uploaded)

  #129  
Old   
CaptainCrunch41's Avatar
CaptainCrunch41 Offline
 
Posts: 4,420
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: rawr
11-30-2009 , 11:41 PM


oh mabye im remembering it as the first spring bouncccce. it might not have even been that.

>.<

froodlenutzkie if i know why i thought that was the first bounce. but i swear thats what was declared. since he was on a PAL50 xbox and all. damn brits.

  #130  
Old   
Cozce's Avatar
Cozce Offline
 
Posts: 840
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis (ILLside)
12-01-2009 , 12:40 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41 View Post
oh mabye im remembering it as the first spring bouncccce. it might not have even been that.

>.<

froodlenutzkie if i know why i thought that was the first bounce. but i swear thats what was declared. since he was on a PAL50 xbox and all. damn brits.
It wasn't the first spring-bounce found. It was the first one filmed though.

  #131  
Old   
Disturbed685's Avatar
Disturbed685 Offline
 
Posts: 543
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Disturbed685Send a message via MSN to Disturbed685
12-03-2009 , 05:14 PM


Ok you guys I'm really kinda pressed here. I want to hurry up and release this, but the only people who have sent me clips are Simple and Cozce. Seriously, If you filmed something just upload and link it, it doesn't take more than a few minutes.

  #132  
Old   
UnfunnyBuisness's Avatar
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360
 
Posts: 1,802
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Jose, California
Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
12-05-2009 , 01:20 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed685 View Post
Ok you guys I'm really kinda pressed here. I want to hurry up and release this, but the only people who have sent me clips are Simple and Cozce. Seriously, If you filmed something just upload and link it, it doesn't take more than a few minutes.
I can film out of turf. I think I can do that bounce! I'll get it here by tomorrow.

  #133  
Old   
Disturbed685's Avatar
Disturbed685 Offline
 
Posts: 543
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Disturbed685Send a message via MSN to Disturbed685
12-05-2009 , 09:14 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfunnyBuisness View Post
I can film out of turf. I think I can do that bounce! I'll get it here by tomorrow.
Already have it. Sorry bro. Updated to what I have and don't have (on my computer, not just filmed by someone who said they filmed it.)

  #134  
Old   
Disturbed685's Avatar
Disturbed685 Offline
 
Posts: 543
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Disturbed685Send a message via MSN to Disturbed685
01-02-2010 , 06:33 PM


I NEED FIRST PERSON VIEWS of like 1-2 bounces please reply if you can film.

  #135  
Old   
Ocean Offline
Banned
 
Posts: 1,675
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nottaj's bed.
Send a message via MSN to Ocean
01-02-2010 , 07:08 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed685 View Post
I NEED FIRST PERSON VIEWS of like 1-2 bounces please reply if you can film.
if its first person then the person doing the bounce has to record it. >_>

  #136  
Old   
MaStEr IrOc's Avatar
MaStEr IrOc Offline
Don't You Judge Me
 
Posts: 2,675
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fallbrook, Candy Cornia
Send a message via AIM to MaStEr IrOc
01-02-2010 , 08:52 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
if its first person then the person doing the bounce has to record it. >_>
he knows. he was saying post if you can film it.

  #137  
Old   
Ocean Offline
Banned
 
Posts: 1,675
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nottaj's bed.
Send a message via MSN to Ocean
01-02-2010 , 10:27 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by MaStEr IrOc View Post
he knows. he was saying post if you can film it.
oh I see. thought he was looking for someone to film him doing the bounce.

  #138  
Old   
Disturbed685's Avatar
Disturbed685 Offline
 
Posts: 543
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Disturbed685Send a message via MSN to Disturbed685
01-03-2010 , 12:57 PM


Have everything. Finally gonna start editing. Look for it by like 4-5 EST today :D

Edit: Uploading now.

Last edited by Disturbed685; 01-03-2010 at 05:27 PM. .

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Skin modified for HIH by Ducain


HIH : Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 forum, fansite, tricks, glitches, and videos - Privacy Statement - Top
no new posts