Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum Halo Bouncing Discussion
Halo Bouncing Discussion For the things that bounce in life...
Notices

Old   
RenegadeLYRIKisDEAD Offline

01-07-2010 , 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiceBx View Post
make sure you do some asking about what is new and old...
i dont think its gunna matter for this montage. its going to have almost all bounces i figure, no matter if theyre new or old.

Old   
xMiceBx Offline

01-07-2010 , 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeLYRIKisDEAD View Post
i dont think its gunna matter for this montage. its going to have almost all bounces i figure, no matter if theyre new or old.
Should we turn off all of the lights, make popcorn, and watch this 2 hour video on our big screen tv's? this is kinda redundant... its like making a best of....everything; Except its not a best of. Its just everything...

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
01-08-2010 , 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiceBx View Post
Should we turn off all of the lights, make popcorn, and watch this 2 hour video on our big screen tv's? this is kinda redundant... its like making a best of....everything; Except its not a best of. Its just everything...
That's the idea, bud.

Old   
xMiceBx Offline

01-08-2010 , 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedShrapnel View Post
That's the idea, bud.
If u cant beat them, join em?.... If u guys need footage let me know...

Aim is mattismiceb

goodluck, this is quite the project...

Old   
I H e R o H I Offline

01-09-2010 , 01:49 AM

I a agree with paradox its gonna get boring after like 15 minutes especially just the regular boring bounces...

Old   
MaStEr IrOc Offline
Don't You Judge Me

Send a message via AIM to MaStEr IrOc
01-09-2010 , 02:47 AM

i no longer have my h2 disk :(

good to see you back mr x

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
01-09-2010 , 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master iroc View Post
i no longer have my h2 disk :(

good to see you back mr x
go get it!!!

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
01-09-2010 , 04:23 AM

I don't want to speak for Mr. X, but I don't believe the point of the video is to entertain per se, but instead just have it done. It's a project that I believe many bouncers have thought about at one point, and I personally think it would be cool to have around.

Here's an idea I thought of. You could split the video into sections by map on youtube, and have one full video for download if anybody wants to watch the entire thing.

Old   
I H e R o H I Offline

01-09-2010 , 04:40 AM

sounds like a good idea

Old   
Mr. X Offline

01-10-2010 , 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedShrapnel View Post
I don't want to speak for Mr. X, but I don't believe the point of the video is to entertain per se, but instead just have it done. It's a project that I believe many bouncers have thought about at one point, and I personally think it would be cool to have around.

Here's an idea I thought of. You could split the video into sections by map on youtube, and have one full video for download if anybody wants to watch the entire thing.

Exactly. Also, I did plan on splitting the vid into parts, i just haven't figured out how i want to do so just yet. As far as why it's being done... you guys pretty much figured it out. I've been wanting to do this ever since I really got into bouncing. It's not meant to shake up the bouncing world. It's more like an all included tribute to the world of bouncing. I think we're beyond the whole are they new or not phase of the game. I think bouncing is now a fond memory of a great time and I just wanted to give it the sendoff it deserves.

Now I do have a few questions. Did anyone ever make it to the top of Terminal's tallest building?? How about the Blue Tower on Headlong?? If not, then I think there may just be a few surprises after all.

- X -

Old   
Xi sn0wed iX Offline

01-10-2010 , 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Exactly. Also, I did plan on splitting the vid into parts, i just haven't figured out how i want to do so just yet. As far as why it's being done... you guys pretty much figured it out. I've been wanting to do this ever since I really got into bouncing. It's not meant to shake up the bouncing world. It's more like an all included tribute to the world of bouncing. I think we're beyond the whole are they new or not phase of the game. I think bouncing is now a fond memory of a great time and I just wanted to give it the sendoff it deserves.

Now I do have a few questions. Did anyone ever make it to the top of Terminal's tallest building?? How about the Blue Tower on Headlong?? If not, then I think there may just be a few surprises after all.

- X -
i think people did make it to the top of the blue otwer on headlong if your talking about the same building im thinking of. But on terminal, im not sure, the holy grail bounce building thing, if thats what your talking about, then ive landed it but this was like 3 years ago. So, whatever youve got, its new.

Old   
MaStEr IrOc Offline
Don't You Judge Me

Send a message via AIM to MaStEr IrOc
01-10-2010 , 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xi sn0wed iX View Post
i think people did make it to the top of the blue otwer on headlong if your talking about the same building im thinking of. But on terminal, im not sure, the holy grail bounce building thing, if thats what your talking about, then ive landed it but this was like 3 years ago. So, whatever youve got, its new.
holy grail was fake

Old   
Mr. X Offline

01-10-2010 , 03:02 PM

I figured that since we're on the topic of what has or has not been accomplished, I would check on a few things. These are the few spots I still need to get to, so please let me know if they've been done yet. Also, if you can either tell me which vid it was(if it's in one), or link me to it,that would be incredibly helpful. It will save me alot of time when I get my next Xbox.

Here they are:

Terminal - Top of the white slant building. It's the one next to the tallest building.

Headlong - The tallest building in the back by the Radio Tower. It's the one behind the building you can Monster to.

Gemini - Single or double to get out of the level.

Relic - Single to the top of the tower

Also, if you could let me know if there's a vid for the Blue Tower on Headlong, that would be great. I'm trying to have as many ways to get to each spot as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-10-2010 at 03:03 PM. . Reason: updated.

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
01-10-2010 , 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
I figured that since we're on the topic of what has or has not been accomplished, I would check on a few things. These are the few spots I still need to get to, so please let me know if they've been done yet. Also, if you can either tell me which vid it was(if it's in one), or link me to it,that would be incredibly helpful. It will save me alot of time when I get my next Xbox.

Here they are:

Terminal - Top of the white slant building. It's the one next to the tallest building.

Headlong - The tallest building in the back by the Radio Tower. It's the one behind the building you can Monster to.

Gemini - Single or double to get out of the level.

Relic - Single to the top of the tower

Also, if you could let me know if there's a vid for the Blue Tower on Headlong, that would be great. I'm trying to have as many ways to get to each spot as possible.

Thanks.
nostalgia v2?

Old   
4ReAL KiD Offline

Send a message via AIM to 4ReAL KiDSend a message via MSN to 4ReAL KiD
01-16-2010 , 04:29 PM

Man I'd really like to do this..but I don't have a cap card anymore. Good luck with everything, if I can do anything shoot me a PM or add me on Live.

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

01-17-2010 , 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ReAL KiD View Post
Man I'd really like to do this..but I don't have a cap card anymore. Good luck with everything, if I can do anything shoot me a PM or add me on Live.
ok schooly.

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

01-17-2010 , 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ReAL KiD View Post
I'll film for yah if u want.

Old   
unpluggedkz Offline

Send a message via AIM to unpluggedkzSend a message via MSN to unpluggedkz
01-19-2010 , 05:54 PM

I miss everyone :(

Old   
Mr. X Offline

03-26-2010 , 04:20 AM

Well, here's an update even though it's been a while. I have an 360 again and am once again bouncing. I now have over 600 bounces filmed.

unfortunately, Halo 2 will be taken off of Live some time in April and I'm not sure if I'll have Live by then.

Don't worry though, I'm going to have a very long list of bouncers to thank in the credits, so you'll get the recognition you deserve.

With any luck, i just might make in back on Live in time so that we can all bounce together before it's gone for good.

Also, if you have any bounce montages, please list them here. I'm having trouble finding some of them due to dead links and I want to include as many bounces as possible.

Some of the montages I can't get a hold of are the following:

Team FX:

Tactical Bounce Montages 1,2,3, and 4
Premium Bounce Montage(the one I was in)
Little Worlds part 3

Team CLXB:

Bouncing Back
Peritus 1 and 2
Bounce Evolution
We Are Back
Revival 1 and 2 (?)

Any Clan BNS Montages

I'm pretty sure these are all I'm missing, but I may be wrong.

Any help will be greatly appreciated because I also plan on uploading all the vids I can find to Youtube so that they can all have new life.

Old   
lxl Nood3l lxl Offline

Send a message via AIM to lxl Nood3l lxlSend a message via MSN to lxl Nood3l lxlSend a message via Yahoo to lxl Nood3l lxl
05-17-2010 , 10:35 PM

hey, man im totally down i miss the good old days!!!
but were prob gonna have to do this on XBC now....