Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum Halo Bouncing Discussion
Halo Bouncing Discussion For the things that bounce in life...
Notices

Old   
ReiKo Offline
Revival - TV

Looking for an oldie - 03-03-2010 , 01:53 PM

Had another nostalgia attack and decided I wanted to watch T Jumper's Pal 50 montage that I edited about 2/3 years ago. If anyone still has a copy of this or anything I edited (Superbouncing For Dummies/v2/v3 Trailer/Jumpin' With Notorious), I'd be extremely greatful.

It's a huge stretch, but surely a horder will come along and see this Thanks in advanced.

Old   
SimpleD Offline
Mass Appeal

Send a message via AIM to SimpleD
03-03-2010 , 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
Had another nostalgia attack and decided I wanted to watch T Jumper's Pal 50 montage that I edited about 2/3 years ago. If anyone still has a copy of this or anything I edited (Superbouncing For Dummies/v2/v3 Trailer/Jumpin' With Notorious), I'd be extremely greatful.

It's a huge stretch, but surely a horder will come along and see this Thanks in advanced.
I have T Jumper's Pal 50 bounces from Team FX's: Little Worlds, but i don't have any the stuff you edited. Sorry buddy.

Old   
ReiKo Offline
Revival - TV

03-03-2010 , 02:14 PM

Thanks anyway. I have it on another HDD for my broken laptop, as well as a schlapskie ton of other stuff that's never seen the light of day. Problem is, I don't know if it works or not and I'm not willing to pay out a lot of money to be told the data is unrecoverable.

Old   
Cozce Offline

03-03-2010 , 08:00 PM

take the hdd out the laptop...?

Old   
ReiKo Offline
Revival - TV

03-03-2010 , 08:16 PM

Yeah, did that brain-trust.

The USB enclosure I bought seemed to be a bit iffy, or I'm doing something wrong. I can't get access to the HDD, but my netbook recognises it as a drive. I've tried various methods to make it work, but none seem to apply to my situation.

It sucks, a lot. There's so much nostalgia material on there, it's not even funny. If I could access it, I'd be able to post a good deal of stuff that was lost when mythica shut down, and then some extra stuff I had hiding away.

If anyone knows how to fix my problem, or knows how HDD data recovery works, please let me know. It's so frustrating to know all that stuff is on this schlapskiety little metal box and I can't even get into it. Worst part is, the only thing that's broke on my old laptop is the jack for the power cable, the thing at the back it plugs in to. If I could fix that and buy another charger, that would be awesome.