Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Yap and Blabber Music, Movies, and Video
Notices

Old   
amaroq Offline
that guy

What is this place? What should I post here? - 06-15-2007 , 04:29 PM

Video, Music, and Movies subforum rules

So what is this place? What should I post here?

We know you guys love music, viral videos, and all that jazz. We also know that this stuff was getting drowned out among the general commotion of Yap and Blabber and the General Dustbin thread. So we decided it was time to give you folks a forum to concentrate all of these discussions so they don't get drowned out.

The Video, Music, and Movies subforum is where you can post things related to video, music, and movies. This forum is where you post your latest finds from YouTube, Google Video, and similar sites. This is also the place for you to discuss music, your favorite bands, new groups or songs you've discovered, and other music-related topics. It's also where you discuss movies and films.

In other words:
...Found or made a funny YouTube video that you want to share? Post it here.
...Know of an upcoming movie that looks cool? Post it here.
...Heard of a new band? Post it here.
...Written a review of a movie? Post it here.
...Rediscovered an old movie/band/song? Post it here.
...Just want to chat about movies or music? Post it here.

What should NOT be posted here?

...- Anything related to Halo or the Xbox. We're a Halo site, so we've got plenty of specific Halo and Xbox discussion forums.
...- Anything which contains "mature" content (i.e. graphic violence, sexually explicit content, etc.).
...- Anything which violates copyright law. That means no linking to copyrighted videos, songs, etc. (YouTube videos and the like which use a song as their soundtrack are somewhat of a legal grey area; basically, don't link to any copyrighted MP3's, copyrighted videos, etc.)

Are there any posting guidelines?

...1. Please give your threads descriptive titles. For instance, no one is likely to view a thread titled "youtube video!!!"; you'll have much more success if you provide some sort of a description of the video in the thread title.
...2. If your thread contains spoilers, please indicate it. Please put "contains spoilers" in the title of your thread, and use spoiler tags ([spoiler]spoiler text[/spoiler]) on spoiler content.
...3. The standard Yap and Blabber forum rules apply here.

Thanks for reading, and have fun!

Last edited by amaroq; 07-29-2007 at 02:26 PM. .

Old   
Minax Offline

Send a message via AIM to Minax
07-01-2007 , 08:54 PM

This is sweet, I was thinking of suggesting a music related board, but you beat me XD

Thanks, this is going to be awesome once we get more people involved in sharing their views on music.

Old   
UnfixedSNIPERJ Offline
P'Zoned!

Send a message via AIM to UnfixedSNIPERJSend a message via MSN to UnfixedSNIPERJSend a message via Yahoo to UnfixedSNIPERJSend a message via Skype™ to UnfixedSNIPERJ
07-01-2007 , 10:25 PM

Glad to see the publics request actually happen....