Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Yap and Blabber Music, Movies, and Video
Notices
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old   
Fuzzy Window's Avatar
Fuzzy Window Offline
Hardcore Parkour!
 
Posts: 1,972
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: London...In Canada
Send a message via MSN to Fuzzy Window
Nasty Hit to Head - 03-09-2011 , 08:10 PM


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2AxYxgqRA

Chara is a plug. With out his over sized stick he is next to nothing. I'm hoping for at least a 5 game suspension. Man I HATE the Bruins...

Also, Max Pacioretty ( one who got hit) is only 22 years old and is a solid player who has been playing very well lately ( 11 goals and 6 assist in 20 games)



  #2  
Old   
JBart's Avatar
JBart Offline
 
Posts: 509
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Do The John Wall
Send a message via AIM to JBartSend a message via MSN to JBart
03-09-2011 , 08:43 PM


Are you a Canadian fan?

  #3  
Old   
Fuzzy Window's Avatar
Fuzzy Window Offline
Hardcore Parkour!
 
Posts: 1,972
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: London...In Canada
Send a message via MSN to Fuzzy Window
03-09-2011 , 09:22 PM


Ya them and the sens. Still...it was dirty

  #4  
Old   
Nofirefrog's Avatar
Nofirefrog Offline
Hey There
 
Posts: 6,649
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
03-09-2011 , 10:39 PM


Is there no chance that the hurt guy was literally in the worst possible place on the ice at the time. I know the other guy hit him, but did he mean to send him into the side of the glass? And who could have guessed he would have hit his head, and not a shoulder or something? I don't get hockey.



Nofirefrog


Years. YEARS. That's what I've given this site. It's been hilarious and maddening, mind numbing and thought provoking, moments of astonishment and headaches. The best thing this site has given me one the best community on the 'net. HIH will always be unparalleled.

Thanks for everything, you will be sorely missed.



Nofirefrog

  #5  
Old   
Mark Ceol's Avatar
Mark Ceol Offline
Ooo - I like madness!
 
Posts: 4,800
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via AIM to Mark CeolSend a message via MSN to Mark Ceol
03-09-2011 , 10:46 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofirefrog View Post
Is there no chance that the hurt guy was literally in the worst possible place on the ice at the time. I know the other guy hit him, but did he mean to send him into the side of the glass? And who could have guessed he would have hit his head, and not a shoulder or something? I don't get hockey.



Nofirefrog
I'd like to think that professional hockey players have some sort of sense of awareness as to where they are on the ice. Though, its totally possible he just hit him because there was some contact and then schlapskie happened. Iunno.

  #6  
Old   
Merth's Avatar
Merth Offline
 
Posts: 3,693
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bangor, ME
03-10-2011 , 02:20 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ceol View Post
I'd like to think that professional hockey players have some sort of sense of awareness as to where they are on the ice. Though, its totally possible he just hit him because there was some contact and then schlapskie happened. Iunno.
Bruins and Canadiens are not exactly the best of friends, if I remember correctly. More like they kinda hate each other. I could be mixing up teams however.

Either way, it's tough to tell whether it was intentional or not, but it was definitely a dirty hit either way. He should be suspended.

  #7  
Old   
Fuzzy Window's Avatar
Fuzzy Window Offline
Hardcore Parkour!
 
Posts: 1,972
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: London...In Canada
Send a message via MSN to Fuzzy Window
03-10-2011 , 05:26 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Merth View Post
Bruins and Canadiens are not exactly the best of friends, if I remember correctly. More like they kinda hate each other. I could be mixing up teams however.

Either way, it's tough to tell whether it was intentional or not, but it was definitely a dirty hit either way. He should be suspended.
No ur right... Montreal hates Boston with a passion. And I just was watching Pardon The Interruption and Max Pacioretty has talked to the media and feels it was intentional. And Montreal police have opened an investigation. And the NHL did not suspend him...WTF! And Air Canada ( main sponsor for all Canadian teams) has threatened to back out its sponsorship if no discipline is taken.

Chara must not be getting much sleep right now. Still trying to get that sand out of his vag1ina.

  #8  
Old   
Merth's Avatar
Merth Offline
 
Posts: 3,693
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bangor, ME
03-12-2011 , 11:35 PM


Of course he feels it was intentional, he was on the receiving end of the hit. The fact that Montreal police have opened an investigation is absolutely bullschlapskie, it's hockey. Things like this happen.

  #9  
Old   
Orange Soda King's Avatar
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist
 
Posts: 1,784
Join Date: Apr 2006
03-13-2011 , 08:29 PM


I read that he suffered a fracture to the 4th cervical vertebra (C4) and a severe concussion. That was a seriously intense hit... I didn't catch how bad it was until the replay!

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Skin modified for HIH by Ducain


HIH : Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 forum, fansite, tricks, glitches, and videos - Privacy Statement - Top
no new posts