Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Pregame Lobby
Pregame Lobby All threads that are unrelated to tricking or modding, but are related to Halo and Xbox Live, Xbox Connect, or Xlink can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Fiker Offline

No Way - 03-07-2006 , 09:32 AM

OK get this, the WG/CC (Wing commander) for Charleston Air Force Base is conducting a Halo tournament to see if anyone can beat his son.

I'm gonna have one pissed off Colonel ,when I crush his son and talk smack while I'm doing it. Unless is son is a little kid of course. (12 or younger)

He even talked about how it will bring base unity, and how important competition is to the military. Too funny.

Would a Halo discharge be honorable or dishonorable? I guess we'll see.

MORE INFO TO COME...

Old   
MadMikeWillEatU Offline

Send a message via AIM to MadMikeWillEatUSend a message via MSN to MadMikeWillEatU
03-07-2006 , 03:52 PM

You kind of lost me for a second, but good luck beating his son. Give him the good ol A TOWN STOMP! If you dont know what it is, its when you kill someone and jump up in the air and crouch then come down ontop of their dead body and melee when you hit the body, but make sure he hasnt spawned so he can see you. Im the ultimate trash talker on xbl.

Old   
Terrab Offline
Shirikishkwa Madiwani

03-07-2006 , 03:57 PM

Now, if you took the second it requires to think about it, his plan makes sense in a way. Playing Halo would be a good way to get guys to stop being pricks to each other... or at least to get them to do it from a safe distance (wherever they play). Don't want any fratricide when they're not even in a battle. Tking excepted.

Edit: Then again, you probably know more about your base than me... and you probably also know that it won't do a thing to help... but hey, it's an excuse. It's kind of a ridiculous excuse, but oh well.

And if you beat him, don't be a stupidass and go "haha, what a noob! I OWNED you, noob!!!" and **** like that... it may be fun to you, but why screw up other people's game by being a ****-for-brain? A lot of people who consider themself a decent person go on XBox Live and go "what an idiot! OWNED!", then t-bag the enemy corpse... So just don't. It doesn't matter if he's older than 12.

And if you do it anyways, I hope he beats you into the ground. Go army boy!

Last edited by Terrab; 03-07-2006 at 04:00 PM. .

Old   
Fiker Offline

03-08-2006 , 11:40 AM

Go Army? To where, Iraq for 18 months?

You should have signed up for a real job (In the AF) but I'm not mad at cha. Somebody has to do it.

Well I found out his son is 21 and a "35" in matchmaking. I'm a 37 (or better) so I'm not that worried. BUT his pops says he does talk a lot of trash. Its gonna be sweet. Tonight at 7!

Old   
Tombstone Offline

Send a message via AIM to TombstoneSend a message via MSN to Tombstone
03-08-2006 , 12:05 PM

I bet you lose.

They make army guys play Halo or etc so they get mad and want to kill.

Old   
The Durbinknight Offline

Send a message via AIM to The DurbinknightSend a message via MSN to The DurbinknightSend a message via Skype™ to The Durbinknight
03-08-2006 , 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiker
OK get this, the WG/CC (Wing commander) for Charleston Air Force Base is conducting a Halo tournament to see if anyone can beat his son.

I'm gonna have one pissed off Colonel ,when I crush his son and talk smack while I'm doing it. Unless is son is a little kid of course. (12 or younger)

He even talked about how it will bring base unity, and how important competition is to the military. Too funny.

Would a Halo discharge be honorable or dishonorable? I guess we'll see.

MORE INFO TO COME...
where is it exactly at??

Old   
Zeague Offline
Pokemon Master

Send a message via AIM to Zeague
03-08-2006 , 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone
I bet you lose.

They make army guys play Halo or etc so they get mad and want to kill.
Are you sure?

Old   
Th3 Evil Doodl3 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Th3 Evil Doodl3
03-08-2006 , 06:18 PM

ya where is this at?

Old   
Terrab Offline
Shirikishkwa Madiwani

03-08-2006 , 08:15 PM

Ok, well, if he's a 21 year old smack talker, have at it. And also, by saying, "Go army boy!" I was cheering on the guy's son. But now that I know more about it, I root for you. Go Air Force grunt!

The only problem is that the only vehicles in Halo 2 are the Banshees... so your specialty isn't going to come in much ;)

Old   
BarbarianCow Offline

03-08-2006 , 10:28 PM

I'll laugh if you loose.