Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Technical Support
Technical Support All threads related to console/computer issues, movie making hardware/software, etc. can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
cryptnotic Offline

Pinnacle Studio 10 help - 03-08-2007 , 10:28 PM

When I capture the vid it captures fine and is not laggy when I test it in Winamp. When I open it up to start editing it though in studio it lags horribly when I go to preview and makes it impossible to use. I have vegas but it is very hard for me to find the features. I taught myself how to use photoshop but vegas is pretty extreme. If you do not know how to fix the laggy studio 10 how do you split the clips in vegas.

Old   
KILLER 047 Offline

Send a message via AIM to KILLER 047Send a message via MSN to KILLER 047
03-08-2007 , 10:33 PM

Try re-importing the clips into Studio 10 because I have had problems with some clips but re-importing them fixed the problem.

Splitting clips in Sony Vegas is simple. Just click the track you want to split and where you want to split it, then click "S." Simple as that.

I hope this solves your problem.

Old   
cryptnotic Offline

03-08-2007 , 10:38 PM

*golf clap* thanks problem fixed