Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section Movie Roundups
Notices

Old   
princeofthesword Offline
Renaissance Man

Movie Roundup!? 12-23-06 - 12-23-2006 , 03:34 AM

Intro by POTS: Inu has kindly picked up the Movie Roundup, so without further ado here's our semi-weekly roundup alive once again!

Well after a long night of drawing summoning circles, looking up spells, and checking into the summoning of the Weekly Movie Roundup, it has finally been reawakened! (Thanks POTS for drawing the summoning circles ;))

Evlmidget25 has posted some amazing montages that will blow your mind! There are just too many to mention, but two that caught my eye were Talent : Under The Influence and ByG Steam. They both included awesome kills and amazing editing that kept you interested to see what would happen next! There are so many more, so check them out! They can also be found at Halo3Forum.

In Machinima news, Mystievel has posted a video of his that has got nothing but awesome reviews! It is titled "Crazy Frog : Halo Version." If you have seen any of those annoying, ring-tone commercials, then you know that this is worth a watch for some good laughs!

If you are a big Machinima fan, than you must have heard of "The Codex" at one point or another. Well thanks to Agent Me, he has informed us of the Drama Trailer to "The Heretic". It is a prequel to the well known series The Codex. So if you haven't seen either The Codex or The Heretic, be sure to check them out!

Finally, we come to SoftLightProduction's video entitled "Noob Who Describes Things." I watched this awhile back and have watched it at least three more times since then! This is a hilarious video expressing some of the moments that could occur if an older relative plays Halo with you this holiday break! Great job fella's!

Happy Holidays and keep an eye out for the next week's Roundup!

-Inu-

Farewell
0={====>

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

12-23-2006 , 03:43 AM

Sweetness.

Foo

Old   
Inu Offline

Send a message via AIM to InuSend a message via MSN to InuSend a message via Yahoo to InuSend a message via Skype™ to Inu
12-23-2006 , 09:35 AM

Thanks a lot POTS, I hope to keep this up and running for a while!

Have a GREAT holiday!

-Inu-

Old   
Lost_Water_Studios Offline
Crisis - Fall 2007

12-23-2006 , 02:02 PM

Nice round up.

Old   
Darkninja90 Offline
Who me?

Send a message via AIM to Darkninja90Send a message via MSN to Darkninja90Send a message via Yahoo to Darkninja90
12-23-2006 , 06:55 PM

haha I love "The n00b who describes things". that's great.

Old   
Omg A Fish Offline
Can't Think Of Anything

Send a message via AIM to Omg A FishSend a message via MSN to Omg A FishSend a message via Skype™ to Omg A Fish
12-23-2006 , 08:28 PM

I was gonna host a 'lil comp for this spot, but hey, your a good pick. Keep up the good round-up's

Old   
Inu Offline

Send a message via AIM to InuSend a message via MSN to InuSend a message via Yahoo to InuSend a message via Skype™ to Inu
12-23-2006 , 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omg A Fish
I was gonna host a 'lil comp for this spot, but hey, your a good pick. Keep up the good round-up's
Heh thanks, it means a lot coming from you. I hope yo see you get ur Xbox back soon to play with us in HX2T!

Old   
Omg A Fish Offline
Can't Think Of Anything

Send a message via AIM to Omg A FishSend a message via MSN to Omg A FishSend a message via Skype™ to Omg A Fish
12-24-2006 , 05:24 AM

I just got it back my friend, and I am awaiting a clan invite ^^

Old   
Jakeyboy90 Offline
I got the X-Factor

Send a message via AIM to Jakeyboy90Send a message via MSN to Jakeyboy90
12-24-2006 , 08:29 AM

hey gratz commando good to see it back