Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Pregame Lobby
Pregame Lobby All threads that are unrelated to tricking or modding, but are related to Halo and Xbox Live, Xbox Connect, or Xlink can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
TMAN110 Offline

~Calling all Filmers!~ - 04-13-2006 , 02:45 AM

Dear Filmers,
ntproductions.net is one of the largest gaming sites and video sites on the web. We don't make Halo movies but we are starting and that is why we need you! Join ntproductions.net soon. We have 5 writers that were used for real films and we are currently getting 4 XBOX's and 2 XBOX 360's shipped in for our real actors to become Cyber actors. We are now recruiting people with Capture Cards of any HiRes Type. Please answer the Following Questions...

Quote:

*=need
(opt)=reccomended but not neccesary

*Name:
*Type of Capture Card:
*Quality of Capture Card:
*What do you think you will bring to ntproductions?:
*How many Movies have you made?:
(opt) Link for your best movie:

Thank you and please feel free to ask your own questions.

Old   
Silent416 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Silent416
04-13-2006 , 03:26 AM

*Name: Silent416 (Don't want to post real name)

*Type of Capture Card: Pinnacle Systems Dazzle DVC 150

*Quality of Capture Card: DV full-quality capture

*What do you think you will bring to ntproductions?: Great filming techniques, ideas, helping out, helping with story line ideas.

*How many Movies have you made?: about 5 or 6 (halo ones that is)

Mercenaries - Episode II - The Scientist - Part I
Mercenaries - Episode II - The Scientist - Part II
^not best quality for quick download (best quality looks better than halo on the TV)

-Silent416

Old   
TMAN110 Offline

04-14-2006 , 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent416
*Name: Silent416 (Don't want to post real name)

*Type of Capture Card: Pinnacle Systems Dazzle DVC 150

*Quality of Capture Card: DV full-quality capture

*What do you think you will bring to ntproductions?: Great filming techniques, ideas, helping out, helping with story line ideas.

*How many Movies have you made?: about 5 or 6 (halo ones that is)

Mercenaries - Episode II - The Scientist - Part I
Mercenaries - Episode II - The Scientist - Part II
^not best quality for quick download (best quality looks better than halo on the TV)

-Silent416
Thank you for the Application you put in. We love the creativity you brought with your films and how you took this from a real movie. Me and my partners think you would be the right chocie for our Halo movie making industry. We however don't like you or your co-workers. NOT! I'm just trying scare you. We thought the Episode was great and your right it would look better on a television screen. Therefore we are gladly to say you are on the List for success which is to our studio a list were we take all our choices and bunch them together and choose the best. You are the first to be on the list so I'm 100% sure your going to be apart of our industries. Our script writers are on the job as I type and I will show your Episode at the Board meeting tomorrow at noon. I am sure they will like what they see....Congrats.
Please, Other filmers we need more than one filmer with our crew so Apply Today!

HTML Code:
P.S. Filmers will be used online on Xbox Live! Thank you.

Old   
twilkey srt Offline

Send a message via AIM to twilkey srtSend a message via MSN to twilkey srtSend a message via Yahoo to twilkey srt
Talking 04-14-2006 , 03:15 PM

Robot Grunt 1-4
Robot Grunt 1:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view....RobotGrunt.wmv

Robot Grunt 2:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=...t_Episode_2.wmv

Robot Grunt 3:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=...runt_EP_3-1.wmv

Robot Grunt 4:
High Quality - http://rapidshare.de/files/15953804/...unt_4.wmv.html

Low Quality - http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=...Low_quality.wmv
---------------------------------------------------------------
I actually CO-Filmed and edited Robot Grunt 4. I acted in the others.

Robot Grunt 5 comming soon to a computer near you:D

Old   
warriorman Offline

Send a message via AIM to warriormanSend a message via Yahoo to warriorman
04-14-2006 , 03:48 PM

*Name: warriorman (ill tell you my real name if i get accepted maybe, i dont need that flowin around the net
*Type of Capture Card:Dazzle Dvc 80
*Quality of Capture Card:good
*What do you think you will bring to ntproductions?:Well later this year i start college to study digital video and audio production, and I hope to learn alot, and become a great video filmer/editor. so i could be some sort of new blood. >.> if that counts for anything.
*How many Movies have you made?:I have made about 20, but not really a MOVIE MOVIE, most of them are sports related (backyard wrestling edited to fit music) one sort of flimsy halo 2 machinima. and a couple halo 2 trick and glitch vids. But im working on one big movie now (a halo 2 machinima), im writing the script so i dont have any proof.

Just felt like applying cuz it cant hurt to try out right?
Anyway ive had some problems with filming due to lack of cooperative actors, and due to a lack of ideas on my part so i didnt try to film alot of stuff when i knew it was a cliche or a rip off.

Old   
Destination. Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Destination.Send a message via MSN to Destination.Send a message via Yahoo to Destination.
04-14-2006 , 04:16 PM

Do you HAVE to be a filmer to join? Im generally good at movie producing and writing. Im working on a script with a poffesional writer from South Africa and ight now am trying to waste a few months before I do this big project thing. Can I be of any help?

Old   
TMAN110 Offline

04-14-2006 , 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkey srt
Thanks again for your post. We here think you are very creative but the vocals shouldn't have been over XBOX Live... it ruins the film. Also the way you just put weird clips together is just weird but brings creativity. We will add you to the list but not very sure how this one will work out. Good Luck!
___________________________________ ___________________________________ _
Quote:
AMwarriorman
*Name: warriorman (ill tell you my real name if i get accepted maybe, i dont need that flowin around the net
*Type of Capture Card:Dazzle Dvc 80
*Quality of Capture Card:good
*What do you think you will bring to ntproductions?:Well later this year i start college to study digital video and audio production, and I hope to learn alot, and become a great video filmer/editor. so i could be some sort of new blood. >.> if that counts for anything.
*How many Movies have you made?:I have made about 20, but not really a MOVIE MOVIE, most of them are sports related (backyard wrestling edited to fit music) one sort of flimsy halo 2 machinima. and a couple halo 2 trick and glitch vids. But im working on one big movie now (a halo 2 machinima), im writing the script so i dont have any proof.

Just felt like applying cuz it cant hurt to try out right?
Anyway ive had some problems with filming due to lack of cooperative actors, and due to a lack of ideas on my part so i didnt try to film alot of stuff when i knew it was a cliche or a rip off.
We appreciate you Applying. We here think you could be a good filmer here but we have never seen a movie done by you. Next monday Business meeting I will ask about you and see what they say. Most likely we will have to do a test movie with you and see how cooperative you will be...'Answer Pending'
___________________________________ ___________________________

Quote:
Destination.
Do you HAVE to be a filmer to join? Im generally good at movie producing and writing. Im working on a script with a poffesional writer from South Africa and ight now am trying to waste a few months before I do this big project thing. Can I be of any help?
Well sir/mam I think we will be able to accept you because the more scripts the better so I will send a memo about you to the Writers Office and they will want to see any script you've written but not soon. Take your time they will be ready when you are because we are not in need in that area.
ALL OTHERS KEEP THEM COMING! Actors go HERE:p

Old   
Destination. Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Destination.Send a message via MSN to Destination.Send a message via Yahoo to Destination.
04-14-2006 , 04:48 PM

Well I got a couple of tretments on my pc, tell them that and if they want to see one, ill send them a quote of about 2 pages or something. Thanks

Old   
TMAN110 Offline

04-15-2006 , 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination.
Well I got a couple of tretments on my pc, tell them that and if they want to see one, ill send them a quote of about 2 pages or something. Thanks
I actually got a hold of them today!:) And they said for me to get it and Give it to them because they don't use computers on the internet so I will Take it and put in Dave Larson's (VP-Script agency) Message box. So let me know when you ready. Thanks!

Old   
Silent416 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Silent416
04-15-2006 , 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAN110
Dear Filmers,
ntproductions.net is one of the largest gaming sites and video sites on the web.
I dont mean to insult you at all. But when you say that ntproductions is one of the largest gaming sites and video sites on the web...I just don't see that.

I went to your website and it doesn't look very professional, and there are 3 movies, and I don't see much of anything else.

Of course I would still like to film and edit and do anything I can to help, but I just don't understand why you would say it's the biggest on the web when it is so small...

Hope you understand...

-Silent416
-Brutal Militia Productions

Old   
twilkey srt Offline

Send a message via AIM to twilkey srtSend a message via MSN to twilkey srtSend a message via Yahoo to twilkey srt
04-15-2006 , 12:26 PM

Wow you had everyone going. I just looked at your site. Your a pritty good lier. First off if you are a big site you would pay for your site. I dont believe you used freeweb and expected us to believe you were legit.

Then I noticed you had posted that your forums were up. I clicked that and seen that you consider a guestbook to be your forum.

Then I watched a movie. That was BAD. I noticed alot of stuff that a site as big as you guys shouldnt have done.

As I watched the movie which was uploaded to putfile and laggy as crap I noticed your supposed proffesional acters were little kids and not proffesional at all because they were bad.

Im ganna stop there cause I dont want you guys to go out of buisness even though I doubt you will sense your so big.(wink wink)

Old   
The Durbinknight Offline

Send a message via AIM to The DurbinknightSend a message via MSN to The DurbinknightSend a message via Skype™ to The Durbinknight
04-15-2006 , 04:36 PM

i would but my cc just broke i think
damn!

Old   
TMAN110 Offline

04-15-2006 , 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkey srt
Wow you had everyone going. I just looked at your site. Your a pritty good lier. First off if you are a big site you would pay for your site. I dont believe you used freeweb and expected us to believe you were legit.

Then I noticed you had posted that your forums were up. I clicked that and seen that you consider a guestbook to be your forum.

Then I watched a movie. That was BAD. I noticed alot of stuff that a site as big as you guys shouldnt have done.

As I watched the movie which was uploaded to putfile and laggy as crap I noticed your supposed proffesional acters were little kids and not proffesional at all because they were bad.

Im ganna stop there cause I dont want you guys to go out of buisness even though I doubt you will sense your so big.(wink wink)
Ok well I admit ntproductions.net is a small site, yes. But I am the creator of this site who is working for a filming industry. This IS NOT THE ACTUAL FIMLING INDUSTRY WEBSITE. Also the little kid on that video was found on killsometime.com and i felt sorry for him.
Quote:
Explained by TMAN110.
I was a Halo player and I saw that people were taking about movies and things so I myself started the website Because of this Hobby. I then realized how my filmers and actors were acting inappropriate and I stopped. When one day I thought of making Halo movies with experienced people and see how it goes and what our owners would say. Then at the WBM (Weekly Board Meeting) I suggested this and used some examples from other sites of good halo Series like Red vs. Blue. Then after about 2 months or so They decide to Launch the idea as long as I hire good, intelligent, professional Filmers, actors, and extra script writers. I am in charge of this therefore I take it here where I have seen Best of the Best movies. Does this answer your question? Sorry to confuse you but I just take the name of my begining productions...Here is my Industries website. Click HERE
Now anyways... Filmers start sending Friend Requests on Xbox Live to
TMAN110
There will be a test script written in order to see how you filmers can compare on the same Script. If you Have not yet completed the for above please take a moment to complete it. Thank you

Last edited by TMAN110; 04-15-2006 at 07:01 PM. .

Old   
twilkey srt Offline

04-15-2006 , 07:11 PM

You know what Ill belive you when I see proof.

Old   
TMAN110 Offline

04-18-2006 , 10:51 PM

FILMERS! Send your friend requests to TMAN110 or Ix TMAN xI. We are ready for filming!