Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

02-02-2009 , 07:17 AM

I was SFW launching yesterday and I got the "YAHOOO!" scream!

But anyway, I'm on single player and I'm practicing SFW launching at the beginning of Metropolis, just to get the technique down a little more consistantly. Whenever I get to the place where I want to SFW launch to the Scarab Gun bridge though, my warthog blows up-every time. Do you know what's wrong? Oh also, isn't there a way down in single player? And how do you get a checkpoint on the Scarab Gun bridge?

Old   
grumpy Offline

02-02-2009 , 12:47 PM

I assume you're launching, just because. Much easier to take the Banshee up, then fly back down to use the gun.

The Hog should not blow up every time. Just make sure that there's very little damage to the Hog, get a CP when you're ready to launch and have two Marines along for the ride.

The only way down is corner riding, but you will have to be super at it, like Enanito or Foo Foo. I don't think either one of them ever actually got the gun and then made it back down. Enanito slid all the way down from the closest tall building but he did not start out from the bridge itself.

To get a CP you have to walk over to the far edge of the bridge, closest to where the Scarab ends the level. If you don't get one there, you're SOL.

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

02-02-2009 , 08:49 PM

[quote=grumpy;693418]Just make sure that there's very little damage to the Hog [quote]

i think that's my problem. the wraiths pwn it while I'm killing them.

I guess I'll try to get the banshee in single player (i've never done it in single player before, but it doesn't seem toooooo awfully hard. maybe takes patience at first.)

Old   
oldtimer Offline

04-21-2009 , 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
The only way down is corner riding, but you will have to be super at it, like Enanito or Foo Foo. I don't think either one of them ever actually got the gun and then made it back down. Enanito slid all the way down from the closest tall building but he did not start out from the bridge itself.
so no way down SP with Scarab gun without banshee?