Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
LDG Offline

cloaking allies remake (better quality) - 01-21-2011 , 11:10 PM

this is a remake of my cloaking allies tutorial only done with a better TV sothere are no lines, it also includes making sarges invisability permenant and taking sarge to the bomb room, (if you look to the right in the begining of the cutscene you see invisable sarge for a split second and I think you see his legs when you drag the bomb away) again I left the full cutscene as it's my favorite cutscene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyfOE7p2xgo

Old   
grumpy Offline

01-22-2011 , 11:00 PM

This trick of yours never got the proper recognition for some reason. You already know I liked the whole concept plus nobody had ever gotten Sarge to the cutscene while cloaked so this is one of my favorites.

Old   
LDG Offline

01-22-2011 , 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
This trick of yours never got the proper recognition for some reason. You already know I liked the whole concept plus nobody had ever gotten Sarge to the cutscene while cloaked so this is one of my favorites.
thanks, I just thought it deserved the better quality TV