Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
05-14-2006 , 12:29 AM

Two words Terminator: Thank you.

This will help a lot, especially for me. Still a noob launcher 4 life.

You should contact POTS or another admin/mod about getting this stickied. Speaking of stickies, you don't have to give any information about Halo 1 launching, as there is a sticky under the Halo 1 Discussion forum already for launching.

Thanks again! And send me that message for the corner you want me to ride!

~Enanito

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enanito
Two words Terminator: Thank you.

This will help a lot, especially for me. Still a noob launcher 4 life.

You should contact POTS or another admin/mod about getting this stickied. Speaking of stickies, you don't have to give any information about Halo 1 launching, as there is a sticky under the Halo 1 Discussion forum already for launching.

Thanks again! And send me that message for the corner you want me to ride!

~Enanito
Modesty is forever in my blood, and I won't ask them to. That is selfish in my opinion, so I won't do it. Though I PMed POTS(a bit about this) and other stuff. I would like this stickyed to help the people of HIH(I feel like Ms. American, yay.) but mesa won't just ask.
Okay, no Halo 1 stuff? Half a releife and half an aww man. I SUCK at Halo 1 launching, so that was the relieife, I don't wanna make a tut for that.;) The aww man is that(And forgive me if this sounds rude or...forumist)but people in here at the campaign forum tend to be nicer than most of the other forums, so I though people could bring thier T2T stuff over hear.:D All I wanna do is help...and get some candy, God I need a Milkyway bar.
*does Himer doh impression* I forgot all bout it, PM me as a reminder please. That way when I comne on tomorrow, I can remeber to film the corner I want to see ridden. It's hard, becasue it's invisible.:p Think you can hanndel it Champ? *hands Oreo* No idea why I did that, but hey-Oreos are good!:D
I shall make it my goal and life to make you a non-noob launcher. 50 CRUNCHES NOW! :)

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
05-14-2006 , 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Modesty is forever in my blood, and I won't ask them to. That is selfish in my opinion, so I won't do it. Though I PMed POTS(a bit about this) and other stuff. I would like this stickyed to help the people of HIH(I feel like Ms. American, yay.) but mesa won't just ask.
That's the only reason I had in mind. To make the information more readily available. That's what a sticky should be for, not fame or glory.

Quote:
*hands Oreo* No idea why I did that, but hey-Oreos are good!:D
Hey, I can deal with that. Oreo's are my favorite anyways.

Quote:
I shall make it my goal and life to make you a non-noob launcher. 50 CRUNCHES NOW! :)
I can also deal without the crunches, lol. But I'm willing and able to learn. ;)

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 12:58 AM

Yeah, HIH before yourself. What a corny motto, even if it is true.;)
*The big T is so sleepy* *blacks out* *regains conciousness* must...add...films to....post.

Old   
princeofthesword Offline
Renaissance Man

05-14-2006 , 03:00 AM

Great stuff man, well done. The only advice I have is do NOT remove your tut section in the tutorial sticky about launching, that'll only confuse people. This can be the official launching specifics discussion, and can be more in-depth than the tut sticky and more specialized. But don't remove them altogether.

Also, keep this about Halo 2 Campaign launching. If you truly feel the need to post about Halo Campaign or MP stuff, just use the respective forums and go to town my friend. You're a great "tutter," but let's keep it organized.

Plus, try to keep your posts on topic man. I love you to death, but lately you've been spamming your own (and other) topics by wandering off mentally and babbling about wombats. Try to keep it in gear, and if you need to pet a wombat go to Yappers. :) Stop posting this late at night, you're stranger than normal. Go to bed man. Sleeeepp....

Farewell
0={====>

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 10:41 AM

*cries* Not all that late, just 9:00. But okay, I will follow thy suggustion/orders to the...the, man I forgot what it was. Was it the letter, or the period....meh, both.:p
I know, I need to check myself. My apoligies. *striaghtens back* I am now, Super Goof. Hear me roar.:p But seriously, I will keep updating this and try to stay more on topic. I have to copy this new stuff into the tut sticky though, good thinking.

Okay, It is Light in the other forums, so I won't tred there. Halo 2 Campaign to the bone! *cowers under Halo 3*
If I ever see a...wombat....I will take a photo and send it to you.;) *gets out costume*
Okay, adjenda: Finsh questions, edit in Enanito's videos without messing up the post, strip some clips from old VVs, finsh other movie, get Enanito's corner filmed...grr, damn sun. Leaves a glare on everything. Wish me luck, you guys have fun.

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
05-14-2006 , 11:38 AM

Quote:
Commonly asked questions

Q: How in ze hell do you launch?
A: Read the post above, have patience, and sometimes work alone, especialy with grenade pile launches. Your freind may not be able to hang around that long. And your hair matters, if you have an afro, then you will without a doubt make a killer launching variety video.

Q: I am having trouble finding enough grenades for launching. I am looking for enough grenades to launch a vehicle, maybe just enough to blow up my partner. Any ideas wiseass?
A: I assume you are referring to a level with which you do not respawn with grenades, right? Well, if so, try activating the Catch Skull. When an enimie dies when this skull is active, they will have a much higher chance of droping two grenades. Use them to make stuff go ka-boom.

Q: Sir, I keep reading you say all this stuff about skulls. The Sputnik Skull, The Blackeye Skull, the Catch Skull...what are they? Can you show me some videos on how to get them please?
A: Aye, sure thing Jimmy. Thanks goes out to spec-ops elite, who made a near, if not all, collection of skull tutorial films. The Sputnik Skull, the Black Eye Skull, the Catch Skull, as well as all the rest, can be found in the Tutorial Stciky.

*Will edit with more. Post your own if you like*
Damns you. Why n ze hellz must you use that unseeable font. Some people can't see green on grey very well. And make a section for Just straight launching Videos.
Edit: Just Realized this was stickied. Good Job. Don't brake it.

EDIT#2: I will finsh editing the uber secret video........AGAIN

Last edited by princeofthesword; 05-14-2006 at 04:30 PM. .

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsey
Damns you. Why n ze hellz must you use that unseeable font. Some people can't see green on grey very well. And make a section for Just straight launching Videos.
Edit: Just Realized this was stickied. Good Job. Don't brake it.

EDIT#2: I will finsh editing the uber secret video........AGAIN
Awww, I'm sorry. I like a bit of color, and I can see it fine...but I guess some people have other skins, and can't see it huh? Well, okay...dunno what colors, if any, to change them to though.
PM me if you wanna talk about the video please, but good luck. I probabaly won't make one of those sections, I may, but I am leaneing agiant the possibility that it won't happen. Sorry. I was thinking...
Tutorials(first post)
Commonly asked questions
(I dunno here, this would be the place if I made it at all. I was thinking of making a whole bunch of moving pictures showing all the great and memorable launches that have come through here.)
Helpfull links, tips and all that jazz.

Tada?

Last edited by princeofthesword; 05-14-2006 at 04:30 PM. .

Old   
Striderdude Offline

05-14-2006 , 01:17 PM

out of all these lauches, which one will get me across the bridge alive?:p

>.<

btw, yes i know....q and a sticky

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderdude
out of all these lauches, which one will get me across the bridge alive?:p

>.<

btw, yes i know....q and a sticky
I would try Duelies's method. If not, try...hmm. Flip a Banshee over, and stand at the end(closest to the bulk) with oversheild. On the wing that is up in the air, that wing Have your partner shoot the wing up in the air with a scorpian shell. will send you flying horizontaly.
EDIT: no, this is launching. For discussion and stuff, you can ask this kind of stuff here. :)

Last edited by Terminator; 05-14-2006 at 05:44 PM. .

Old   
Striderdude Offline

05-14-2006 , 06:07 PM

huh.....termy....i try and try....but its a no-go.

i tried to banshee lauch to the other end of the bridge - it shoots me upwards, not across. the tank thingy wont lauch me nowhere near the other side.....and for duelies's way, how many grenades do u need to use?
*shoots banshee with the 4 scarab guns*

>.<

remember the bridge is like so.
start___/-----\____finish

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 06:56 PM

Well, are you trying to launch staright along the bridge, or on the sides over the water? I think the later is easyer. If your going up, then I think you are doing something wrong. I will see if I can get you a film on what I was talking about, but it will take a while.
I don't know how many grenades he uses.:( Sorry, for the bridge though......I would try 30 grenades, see where that gets you. Good luck, and have fun.:D
EDIT: http://media.putfile.com/meh-77
I messed up on the launch, I forgot that just as or right before the shell hits the wing you have to press X. Would have been a wee bit hard to hold two controllers in my hand...any way. that is how it is setted up. Give it a shot. :)

Last edited by Terminator; 05-14-2006 at 08:56 PM. .

Old   
Anubis520 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Anubis520
05-14-2006 , 10:31 PM

Terminator you are the master pwner of the launches. i tihnk if any1 was to make this you would be the one... great job explaining everything, i didnt understand or know about some of these launches before. once again GJ and GL

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-14-2006 , 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis520
Terminator you are the master pwner of the launches.
As flattered as I am; meh.;) I'm am an addicted amature, nothing more, everything less. Have fun, don't hurt yourself. :)
A notice to everbody: I have been updating just a wee bit, and searching through V2 of HIH for a while, looking for some launching examples and all that good stuff. I have found some, but links are broken, the putfile ones will not let you save tha target as, and all that stuff. As you all know, Ducain has/is recruting a squad of members to recover the lost videos, which I would love to be a part of, but I'd overwork myself to Death.:( So that could be of help, but that will be graduel porgression. We need now...
But what I'm getting at is, if any of you posses and launching films, or just some launching clips, please let me know.:D :D I would appreciate a Mythica link if you could, but I don't expect many people to have some of these clips of launches that have been lost throughout time. But on the off chance that you do, please PM me with a Mythica link, or post it here. Your time and cooperation is greately appreciated.

Old   
shadow iga Offline

05-15-2006 , 06:50 AM

Hi this is two of my banshee launchs you were talking about in the from with the wing on the ground and lob a grenade under the wing and grenade lob under side wing allso they were new when i found them i had them on the old froms but a lot of them now are not there.

i can put up some of my old launchs that were in the old from i have them backed up on cd warthog banshee spectre

link to banshee launch wing on ground

01 http://www.zippyvideos.com/188129756...rab_bridge_01/

link to banshee launch grenade lob under side wing

http://www.zippyvideos.com/903986488...hee_launch_01/

Last edited by shadow iga; 05-15-2006 at 07:08 AM. .

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-15-2006 , 09:59 AM

Aww, I remember you. You're that one guy who was coocoo for coco puffs and Banshee Wing launches!:p Yeah, I remeber you, and your videos. Very nice work, thank you.:) I added them in, but I need one for method three. Would you happen to have a launch where you need to shoot the wing that is in the air while you are on the wing on the bottom?:p You can share the clips if you like, but you aren't....obligated(right word?) to it, your free will. I know of a few more threads to hit for clips before I'm out of ideas.
Thanks again.;)
EDIT: I'm keeping this link here for safe keeping, for the time being :)

Last edited by Terminator; 05-15-2006 at 10:43 AM. .

Old   
shadow iga Offline

05-16-2006 , 05:35 AM

lol yea i am a bit mad :D

Thank's for putting the banshee launchs up for me, i never got around to getting the lanuch with the rocket because i was just trying new launchs that had never been done befor and the launch with the rocket everybody knows that rocket banshee launch.

i had a look at all my warthog, banshee, and spectre launchs on the old froms there is a lot of my banshee launchs still their but a lot of the other launchs are gone,

do you want me to give you warthog and spectre launch allso

let me know thanks for putting my launchs up keep up the good work

this is one of my warthog launchs this launch is much harder then it looks thanks
you will see the old name i use to have its shadow eye don't worry about that.

link to launch

01 http://www.zippyvideos.com/944195215...hog_launch_01/

thanks again

Old   
shadow iga Offline

05-16-2006 , 07:52 AM

just to let you know in the from of the banshee launchs you have them the wrong way around

the frist launch is the sec one

and the sec one is the frist one

just seen it myself there a few mins ago

just to let you know thanks for the launchs again

let me know what you want me to do about the other launchs ok

Stay cool

Shadow

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

05-16-2006 , 09:55 AM

Hey: No, thank you. When I have a lul in my time here, I search V2 for some clips I remember seeing, but sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for.
But this is good, very good. Sweet landing.;)
I would personaly and business...aly...like to see your spectere and some other hog launches.:D I'd do them myself, but I want to ditch my steady cam before I work on much more. No offence to you, they are accepable, and the quaility is very good for a video camera.:)
I fixed the launche's order, hehe. Thanks for pointin that out.
I have been slacking on this sticky though. I have been searching, and come up with nothing. And I have been fruitlessly been trying to master the art of motion avatar making...I encounter a lot of techniqual difficulties.
But never mind, no worries. I have to try to get something done before I head out to school this morning....

Old   
spec-ops elite Offline

Send a message via MSN to spec-ops elite
05-16-2006 , 01:36 PM

hey, thx for using my videos:D :D :D :D :D