Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Matt793 Offline
HIH Retiree

06-19-2006 , 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enanito
Yep, safe to post. Feel free to add information.
Great Job Enanito this looks great :), now all we have to do is make sure people use it;)

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-19-2006 , 07:55 PM

Q: On the platform where the Phophets rested during the cutscene, I was able to be launched up into the air! I hit my head on the ceiling and everything: I even died by just walking! Is this new?
A: No, this has been documented many a-time. Some videos include this one, as well as how to get back down from the ceiling, such as this one.

I think there should be a question regaurding corner riding in the general questions section, it is just "one of those tricks", if you catch my drift. I could write it for you, but as you being sticky owner and corner riding master, I will leave it up to you.;)
I am re-reading the sticky, going over stuff et cetera et cetera...but any ways, bloody well done mate!:D The QnA sticky has always been my favorite sticky, and this is just like the "good ole days", awwww. Congrats mates, take care of it. *Cough* Unlike mine.*Un-cough*

Old   
DollarPwnCenter Offline

06-19-2006 , 08:00 PM

wow, great job. Looks amazing. Maybe since you have your hands full with this i can take over the TUT sticky solo. If thats not a propblem. We can still split it if youd like. I have a few ideas to juke it out and make it look nice.

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
06-19-2006 , 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Q: On the platform where the Phophets rested during the cutscene, I was able to be launched up into the air! I hit my head on the ceiling and everything: I even died by just walking! Is this new?
A: No, this has been documented many a-time. Some videos include this one, as well as how to get back down from the ceiling, such as this one.

I think there should be a question regaurding corner riding in the general questions section, it is just "one of those tricks", if you catch my drift. I could write it for you, but as you being sticky owner and corner riding master, I will leave it up to you.;)
Excellent. Those are the questions I'm looking for. Thanks for helping with that one, I'll get it in there. The only things I'm going to change about your entry is to phrase it a little more clearly.

You're also right on the corner riding, there should be a question on that. I'll write it up. Before I do however, I am going to remake my corner riding tutorial so that it is up to date with different techniques and such. Thanks for the advice Term. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarPwnCenter
wow, great job. Looks amazing. Maybe since you have your hands full with this i can take over the TUT sticky solo. If thats not a propblem. We can still split it if youd like. I have a few ideas to juke it out and make it look nice.
Don't worry about me, you can take that sticky. I think I will have my hands full.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-19-2006 , 08:08 PM

Quote:
Yay, I was wondering what would happen because of this kewl ordeal. They havn't forgot, yay me!

I forgot to say on the first one Enanito, that is on Gravemind. >_< I have another one! Cario station.;)
Q: I was searching outside Cario Station today, and I found a floating Grunt! I was like, "WTF?" I did it again a few minets ago, and this time, there was a Jetpack Elite corpse floating o_O Is this new?
A: No, this quite an old discovery. That Grunt is planted into the map, and unless you tamper with it, it will remian part of the map, as it is supposed to be, after the loading zone. You can leave things (I.E. Johnson) there, and he will be floating there also. Of course, if you hit them with a projectile, they will fall.

Are these okay, mate? Shuting up. >_<
EDIT: Enanito beat me, oopsies. I do not mind if you rephrase it, by all means, go ahead. And your welcome. *Wink* Cookie boy, I need a word with you if you please. :)

Old   
DollarPwnCenter Offline

06-19-2006 , 08:09 PM

Quote:
Don't worry about me, you can take that sticky. I think I will have my hands full.
Thanks. Ill tell Term..Evem though i think he already has read this. 3 of the sexiest people in 3 of the sexiest stickies:D

Old   
princeofthesword Offline
Renaissance Man

06-19-2006 , 08:21 PM

Quote:
Thanks. Ill tell Term..Evem though i think he already has read this. 3 of the sexiest people in 3 of the sexiest stickies:D
And I, sexiest of them all, shall rule them all with my iron first! GRR! Iron fist.

Just keep me updated on who's taking what where and why and with how many people riding in the vehicle. Otherwise, thanks for the help guys, and keep up the great work. You all rock!

Farewell
0={====>

Old   
DollarPwnCenter Offline

06-19-2006 , 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofthesword
And I, sexiest of them all, shall rule them all with my iron first! GRR! Iron fist.

Just keep me updated on who's taking what where and why and with how many people riding in the vehicle. Otherwise, thanks for the help guys, and keep up the great work. You all rock!
Im sorry, your just a totally differant level of sexy that i just cant put into words so i left you out. I pretty sure Term is about to PM you and let you know wahts going on(since im normally out of the loop and he beats me to everything.)

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
06-20-2006 , 01:17 PM

Quote:
Q: I was searching outside Cario Station today, and I found a floating Grunt! I was like, "WTF?" I did it again a few minets ago, and this time, there was a Jetpack Elite corpse floating o_O Is this new?
A: No, this quite an old discovery. That Grunt is planted into the map, and unless you tamper with it, it will remian part of the map, as it is supposed to be, after the loading zone. You can leave things (I.E. Johnson) there, and he will be floating there also. Of course, if you hit them with a projectile, they will fall.

Are these okay, mate? Shuting up. >_<
Yeah, this should be ok. Some things that are ancient knowledge and asked about on a few occasions can be admitted. I'll rephrase and put it in. Thanks again Term. :)

Yes, you are all sexy in your special ways. Let's not clog the topic with it though. Thanks guys. ;)

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-21-2006 , 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie boy. That's his name POTS, lolz
3 of the sexiest people in 3 of the sexiest stickies:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPrince

*Counts* Cookie boy, Enanito....POTS...heeeeyyyyyyy. He doesn't have a sticky...;)
I'm not sexy, wazzuh! (Man this is bitter sweet.)
Q: Where is the Golden Warthog?
A: Techniqualy(sp? You fix it Enanito, I can't spell.), there is'nt. At all. The only exception (If that is what you want to call it.) Is through overloading, the lighting, backgrounds, textures etc., will alter. In other words, if you overload the game, the vehicle skins will alter in color at certain angles, making them "golden." This happens to every vehicle.

Why pink?:p
Edit: I forgot, this is general I suppose.

Old   
Enanito Offline

06-21-2006 , 07:15 PM

Quote:
Q: Where is the Golden Warthog?
A: Techniqualy(sp? You fix it Enanito, I can't spell.), there is'nt. At all. The only exception (If that is what you want to call it.) Is through overloading, the lighting, backgrounds, textures etc., will alter. In other words, if you overload the game, the vehicle skins will alter in color at certain angles, making them "golden." This happens to every vehicle.

Why pink?:p
Edit: I forgot, this is general I suppose.
I'll throw that in, since even after...what, a year?...people still think there's an obtainable golden warthog, lol. Thanks Term.

Why pink? Dude...why not pink? It just stands out well with the Disturbed template, lol.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-21-2006 , 07:23 PM

Quote:
I'll throw that in, since even after...what, a year?...people still think there's an obtainable golden warthog, lol. Thanks Term.

Why pink? Dude...why not pink? It just stands out well with the Disturbed template, lol.
*Grants copyright patent* Go ahead and paraphraze. *Evil Term*
Pink is so...pink yo. It be...un-groovy.:p Meh, it is better than black I suppose, when displayed on this templete. (Even though Black > life.)
Any way...how about a question for the mountins and lake of Delta Halo? We see threads on this quite a bit. (Sorry Shots Fired, you reminded me.) We ask "noobies" to search/ use the stickys. Sometimes they do not have the answer they are looking for.
(RARRRRRR!!!!!! I shall do something about this. Be gone!) So should we ahve one in the Delta Halo section?
(One of these days...must...get...to...house...)

Old   
Enanito Offline

06-21-2006 , 07:58 PM

Quote:
Any way...how about a question for the mountins and lake of Delta Halo? We see threads on this quite a bit. (Sorry Shots Fired, you reminded me.) We ask "noobies" to search/ use the stickys. Sometimes they do not have the answer they are looking for.
I already have questions on Mt. Halo, the lake and how to get out of the level for Delta Halo Term.

Old   
Matt793 Offline
HIH Retiree

06-21-2006 , 11:39 PM

I wanna help :)...

Q. I was watching this vid and the guy jumped on the ground and went up really high. How do I do that?

A: This would be called a superbounce/superjump which ever you prefer. This technique involves crouching into a place where you cannot stand up after letting go of crouch, getting to an elevated height and jumping on a texture change in the map or a /rail/pillar/ etc.. It works by you becoming part of the map when you crouch under the thing and jumping from a certain height and landing on the ground causes you to sink in to the map a little and the map pushes you out and making you go high. There are many of these on all of the maps you just have to look for them :)

Old   
Enanito Offline

06-21-2006 , 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenpenquin
Q. I was watching this vid and the guy jumped on the ground and went up really high. How do I do that?

A: This would be called a superbounce/superjump which ever you prefer. This technique involves crouching into a place where you cannot stand up after letting go of crouch, getting to an elevated height and jumping on a texture change in the map or a /rail/pillar/ etc.. It works by you becoming part of the map when you crouch under the thing and jumping from a certain height and landing on the ground causes you to sink in to the map a little and the map pushes you out and making you go high. There are many of these on all of the maps you just have to look for them :)
That was a good write up drunkenpenquin. The only thing that I will add to this is a link to the superbounce sticky in the jumping section. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Oh, and you guys don't have to worry about the color scheme. I'll take care of that.

Last edited by Enanito; 06-21-2006 at 11:48 PM. .

Old   
Matt793 Offline
HIH Retiree

06-21-2006 , 11:59 PM

Quote:
That was a good write up drunkenpenquin. The only thing that I will add to this is a link to the superbounce sticky in the jumping section. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Oh, and you guys don't have to worry about the color scheme. I'll take care of that
Thanx :) I was thinking about doing it but I was contemplating * Fist pump* (spelled it right take that Termy :D) whether to get a MP or a CMP one...dont know why I was thinking of getting a MP one.

Yeah That part actually took longer to do than the whole write up lol :)

Old   
Shadowclaw Offline

06-22-2006 , 02:59 AM

Just a few random thoughts

Q. Is there a special cutscene when you finish the game on legendary?

A. No, there is no special cutscene except from some minor changes in some of the cutscenes. For example, when you play DH on normal/easy, the grunt is playing with dirt, but plays with fire and a grunt doll on heroic and legendary respectively

Q. Where can I get cutscenes without having to play through the game to watch them?

A. try HBO's cutscene library here: http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/cutscenes/

Q. I heard there is a special cutscene called "A day at the beach", where can I find it?

A. this cutscene documents what happens to the other group of ODST's on outskirts, and is only available with the multiplayer map pack, although you can watch it on the web.

Q. How do you make the sticky wall in outskirts?

A. ermm good question....Anyone wants to answer? :D

Last edited by Shadowclaw; 06-22-2006 at 03:32 AM. .

Old   
Enanito Offline

06-22-2006 , 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowclaw
Just a few random thoughts

Q. Is there a special cutscene when you finish the game on legendary?

A. No, there is no special cutscene except from some minor changes in some of the cutscenes. For example, when you play Delta Halo on normal/easy, the grunt is playing with dirt, but plays with fire and a grunt doll on heroic and legendary respectively.

Q. Where can I get cutscenes without having to play through the game to watch them?

A. Try HBO's cutscene library here: http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/cutscenes/

Q. I heard there is a special cutscene called "A day at the beach", where can I find it?

A. This cutscene documents what happens to the other group of ODST's on outskirts when you are flying in at the start of the level. It is found on the Multiplayer Map Pack, although you can watch it on the web.

Q. How do you make the sticky wall in outskirts?

A. ermm good question....Anyone wants to answer? :D
Those are good questions, and they will be added. I'll also answer that last question for you. Thanks. ;)

Old   
herbie grunt Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to herbie grunt
06-24-2006 , 04:49 PM

Quote:
The Oracle

Q: Where is the Famine Skull?
A: For that, you can visit the wonderful resource known as the Skulls Database for an in-depth tutorial on obtaining the skull and detailed explanation of the skullís effect.

Q: Is there any way to follow the Heretic when he escapes through the forcefield?
A: No. You can sword cancel through the door, but in that entire room, it is a death barrier. You cannot enter that room at that time without mods.

Q: When I cut the cables, I jumped just as the station disconnected. I flew really fast into the air! Is this normal?
A: Very normal. If you jump just as the cables disconnect, you will be flung from the station to your death. To prevent this, simply get to the lower area near the elevator and donít jump.

Q: Is it possible to get under the glass floor in the second room of the level? The one where the heretics and the flood are fighting beneath you?
A: It is indeed possible. Take out your sword and sword cancel until you fly underneath the floor. Thereís no way to get out, so you are stranded to die or stay there forever.
Q: is there a way to float at the top of this level?
A: yes there is a way after you get the banshee again fly as high up as you can after you do get out and you will be able to float at the top of the level and you wont die unless somthing hits you?
NOTE: once you get out when your done you have to revert to last check point to get back

Last edited by herbie grunt; 06-24-2006 at 06:36 PM. .

Old   
Shadowclaw Offline

06-25-2006 , 03:07 AM

Q. I heard that sometimes when MC dies he screams a weird scream, why does this happen?

A. This is completely random, and is rare, but it happens. You can see it in this vid:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view....nny_Scream.wmv