Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
06-25-2006 , 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowclaw
Q. I heard that sometimes when MC dies he screams a weird scream, why does this happen?
A. This is completely random, and is rare, but it happens. You can see it in this vid:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view....nny_Scream.wmv
That's a good one Shadow, thanks. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie grunt
Q: is there a way to float at the top of this level?
A: yes there is a way after you get the banshee again fly as high up as you can after you do get out and you will be able to float at the top of the level and you wont die unless somthing hits you?
NOTE: once you get out when your done you have to revert to last check point to get back
Hmm...I haven't heard anyone ask this question before. I saw the video of it, but it's not exactly a question that is frequently asked. If I see people ask about it at anytime, I'll put it in. For now, it's not exactly a frequently asked question. Sorry. :(

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

07-04-2006 , 08:17 PM

Q: Is there anything else besides another skull left to be found? I heard there were numbers, and other images etc. on skulls. What do they mean?
A: Nothing, they are just textures. We have found everything related to the skulls, Bungie confirmed this.

At least I think they did. ^_^

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
07-05-2006 , 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Q: Is there anything else besides another skull left to be found? I heard there were numbers, and other images etc. on skulls. What do they mean?
A: Nothing, they are just textures. We have found everything related to the skulls, Bungie confirmed this.

At least I think they did. ^_^
I saw that thread too Term. I already have a question about the skulls, but I will add more information to it. Thanks. :)

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
07-05-2006 , 12:48 AM

How come when you go to a skull it doesn't say 'Hold X to pick up'?
It doesn't prompt you to pick it up because Bungie didn't feel like making it do that. Just Hold X to pick it up and you are good to go.
How do I turn off the Skull Effects?
To turn off Skull effects, just sign out of your profile or restart your X-Box. If you play on XBL, it won't turn off their effect, but it won't show in Multiplayer.
Do any of the Skulls effect Multiplayer?
Yes, the Blackeye skull will remove the snow on Lock out.
Are there any skulls that I can use as a third weapon and Tri-Wield?
Yes, the 'Angry' skull, only, can be used as a third weapon.
How come when I pick up a skull, my screen doesn't flash white?
This ha happened to me before, you need to clean your disk. If that doesn't work, you will need to buy a new disk because it is scratched.
Why can't I trigger the IWHBYD skull?
It's because you haven't set off all of the correct triggers for it to spawn. Nobody knows all of the triggers, but we have an Idea of what to do, just watch this Video.
How do I do the permanent camouflage glitch with the Envy skull?
Get the Envy Skull, go to the main menu, start any campaign level, (It has to be a master cheif level though, not an Arbiter level)find out where you can force a check point. Then, turn your active camouflage on right before you get the check point. When you get the checkpoint, you should be invisible. Save the game then, turn of your X-Box, turn it back on, load the save game and you now have active camouflage on permanently for the rest of that level.
Have we found every skull? Are there still skulls to be searched for?[indent]Yes, we have found every skull in the game. Bungie said so. We are just so sexy like that.

Old   
Enanito Offline

07-05-2006 , 01:15 AM

Hmmm...

I'll take these one at a time. I've never really heard anyone ask why a skull doesn't bring up the "Hold X to pick up" message. So I'm going to assume it's not an FAQ.

I think I will alter my skull information question in the General Questions section with all the specifics on how to work the skulls. That will take care of questions 2, 3, 4 and 6 (although question 6 has already been addressed).

Question 5 would be a Tech Support question I think. However, I will add in my skull question that a flash of white should appear.

Question 7 has already been addressed in the General Questions section.

I thank you for your time Corpsey. The skull question will be up shortly.

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
07-05-2006 , 01:39 PM

You are welcome. And my brother didn't know how to pick up skulls, so that is why I thought some people might not know how.

Old   
oOhennersOo Offline

07-06-2006 , 04:01 PM

So there's definately no Infinite Skull on Quarantine Zone?

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

07-06-2006 , 09:52 PM

Nope, I garantee it.:)

Old   
DP Offline

07-23-2006 , 03:39 PM

Is it possible to get to the Green Orb on Regret? Is that why you can't jack the Banshees on that level?

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

07-23-2006 , 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP
Is it possible to get to the Green Orb on Regret? Is that why you can't jack the Banshees on that level?
Yes, you need to launch up there. It is at the top of the temple. And no, the orb is beleived to allow Regret to use his attacks and stuff. You just can't hijack the banshee on that level or Delta Halo because...bungie didn't want us to I guess.
And this should have been asked in the QnA sticky. Not to worry, you were very close.:D I just don't want people to flame you if you make a minor boo boo such as this.

Old   
DP Offline

07-23-2006 , 05:43 PM

Whoops...Well, I'm still getting used to this place, so....But you can get to it? Hmm.

Old   
StealthAce Offline

07-27-2006 , 03:37 PM

Has anyone ever gotten a marine on to the top of Delta Halo?
Sorry if this is the wrong forum Im not sure if it should go in faq or q and a.

Last edited by StealthAce; 07-27-2006 at 03:50 PM. .

Old   
Enanito Offline

07-27-2006 , 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthAce
Has anyone ever gotten a marine on to the top of Delta Halo?
Sorry if this is the wrong forum Im not sure if it should go in faq or q and a.
I've been keeping my eye on this place. I just haven't posted in a while.

This is a question that belongs in the Q&A. When you post in the FAQ, you are trying to submit a question into the FAQ database. You are also suppose to supply an answer to the question.

To all who want to contribute, look at some of the questions in the database to get the idea of what types of questions are entered in here. They are common knowledge and asked frequently. Please direct all of your questions that you need an answer for to the Q&A. Thanks. :)

Old   
Kalos Offline
hey human, call a rescue

10-18-2006 , 09:07 PM

I like the revamped FAQ... I did sort of abandon the old one when I stopped frequenting the CMP forum (sorry!). Nice work Enanito and everyone else involved.

Old   
{HJ}Jordan Offline

12-25-2006 , 08:24 PM

when I remove my 1.1 update, does it get rid of my map packs too?

Old   
Enanito Offline

12-25-2006 , 08:50 PM

Yep. You have to delete the root directory in your memory in order to delete the update. Deleting the root directory will remove all Halo 2 data from you Xbox, so if you have any profiles or gametypes you wish to save, you should invest Action Replay.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

12-25-2006 , 09:15 PM

Under General.

Q: When I want to activate a skull, do I have to play through the whole level with the skull?
A: No, you don't even have to play through the level. Once the skull is picked up, the power is on until the Xbox is shut off or the disk tray is opened.

Old   
Enanito Offline

12-25-2006 , 10:48 PM

Updated, and did a little organization of the General Questions section to make some topics easier to find.

Old   
{HJ}Jordan Offline

12-26-2006 , 02:55 AM

Thanks Enantio

Old   
{HJ}Jordan Offline

01-04-2007 , 11:30 PM

when I put on my map pack, will the 1.1 update be added onto xbox with the maps?