Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum Halo Bouncing Discussion
Halo Bouncing Discussion For the things that bounce in life...
Notices

Old   
iiN1V3Kii Offline

Send a message via AIM to iiN1V3KiiSend a message via MSN to iiN1V3Kii
Help? - 03-17-2011 , 10:56 PM

I want to see No Limit 4 again, anyone know where it is? Someones halo ring possibly?

Old   
AllShallPerish Offline

Location: I've walked down the road just to find that I'm alone.
Send a message via ICQ to AllShallPerishSend a message via AIM to AllShallPerish
03-18-2011 , 09:31 AM

Oh looksie what I found on my old external HDD!

ASP

Old   
iiN1V3Kii Offline

Send a message via AIM to iiN1V3KiiSend a message via MSN to iiN1V3Kii
03-18-2011 , 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShallPerish View Post
Oh looksie what I found on my old external HDD!

ASP
Ahhhh! ty

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

03-22-2011 , 07:36 PM

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

asp that was amazing. ty for the throwback omg.

that was awesome. I loved my ender. lol sorry for being conceited but my ender was amazing lol.

Old   
4ReAL KiD Offline

Send a message via AIM to 4ReAL KiDSend a message via MSN to 4ReAL KiD
03-23-2011 , 02:24 AM

Couldn't agree more. Wish I would've put something into this video, although I "tried" lol. Such a random group of people contributing to this video; umbapabowmow, spyderco42? Rayden (<3) Gunthar..ugh..I mean it was weird as hell to those names again! Great times.

Old   
then3wguy Offline

03-23-2011 , 03:32 AM

haha oh my god, i forgot entirely about this video. epic. Captain, just btw, I don't think I ever told you that your stack bounce at the start of the campaign section is what made me truly respect you. That schlapskie was INSANE.

oh hai, 4real =D

edit: just showed xwo all the old videos. man, you guys were insanely good. I wish I hadn't been such a douche back in the day and could have shown the respect you guys deserved.

Last edited by then3wguy; 03-23-2011 at 04:32 AM. .

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
03-23-2011 , 04:45 AM

So incredible. I want to cry.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

03-24-2011 , 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by then3wguy View Post
haha oh my god, i forgot entirely about this video. epic. Captain, just btw, I don't think I ever told you that your stack bounce at the start of the campaign section is what made me truly respect you. That schlapskie was INSANE.

oh hai, 4real =D

edit: just showed xwo all the old videos. man, you guys were insanely good. I wish I hadn't been such a douche back in the day and could have shown the respect you guys deserved.
haha thank you clay. I would like to rewatch all the old videos again. Im not gonna lie, we were all good back then, that was why we hated each other lol. Too young for respect, so it just turned into hate haha.

If anyone was a douchebag it wasn't you. Eggos and I, I think, took the cake for that role. How is that **** btw? :P

Old   
then3wguy Offline

03-25-2011 , 04:33 AM

hahaha lewis? he's slammin beers and bangin bisonskiees like always. >_>

Old   
killerleeder Offline

03-26-2011 , 02:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbI_KrzenFE

always my favorite vid

Old   
4ReAL KiD Offline

Send a message via AIM to 4ReAL KiDSend a message via MSN to 4ReAL KiD
03-27-2011 , 07:35 PM

Haha what's up Clay? I agree with Crunch about everything. I think the rivalries made it fun, but we could've been a little bit nicer to each other lol. And Jake, absolutely one of the best videos. So much fun making that.

Old   
killerleeder Offline

03-27-2011 , 10:55 PM

When it comes down to it, the bouncing days were always the best. Everyone got online every day. No one had a real life. Everyone bounced together, and if you werent just hanging out on the map doing the same bounces over and over for hours, you were trying to find new things. If you got bored of bouncing you would bounce in matchmaking. If you got bored of that, it was easy to find a party of 10 to play hide n seek, tower of power, zombies, lava man, any of the other amazing custom games. I can't say i would ever wanna go back to that, but bouncing was easily my favorite thing to do in video games. It provided a small amount of competition that wasnt as extreme as jumping because if someone found a new bounce then you could go land it and have fun with it yourself. Jumping was just a race to see who could land something creative to keep for themself. All of my good nostalgia comes out of bouncing more than jumping, matchmaking, cod..etc
just for the record i still play h2 on xbc probably as often as most other games
xbc name: killerxjake

Old   
indapop Offline
∞ < indapop

04-02-2011 , 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
When it comes down to it, the bouncing days were always the best. Everyone got online every day. No one had a real life. Everyone bounced together, and if you werent just hanging out on the map doing the same bounces over and over for hours, you were trying to find new things. If you got bored of bouncing you would bounce in matchmaking. If you got bored of that, it was easy to find a party of 10 to play hide n seek, tower of power, zombies, lava man, any of the other amazing custom games. I can't say i would ever wanna go back to that, but bouncing was easily my favorite thing to do in video games. It provided a small amount of competition that wasnt as extreme as jumping because if someone found a new bounce then you could go land it and have fun with it yourself. Jumping was just a race to see who could land something creative to keep for themself. All of my good nostalgia comes out of bouncing more than jumping, matchmaking, cod..etc
just for the record i still play h2 on xbc probably as often as most other games
xbc name: killerxjake

This x10000000000. Perfectly said. Bouncing just never got old for me, unlike jumping. I think I'll hang out in this section until the 6th. H2 was really what made this site incredible.