Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

10-18-2006 , 09:41 PM

I have three challenges for you tricking veterans. =)

Title: What comes after quadrilogy? Cincilogy?
Challenge: Get 5 or more Covenant characters onto the Scarab Gun Bridge at one time.

It's possible, just... challengeing. =P The most I've gotten is two. *Sucks thumb*

Title: 5th times' the charm!
Challenge: Get 5 or more allies on REX.

As far as I know, only two have been brought up there at one time.

Title: Cinco de mayo en Sentinal Wall
Challenge: Get 5 more more Elites on the second Sentinal Wall. If you want to get them on the first Sentinal Walll, go ahead, but I would be content with seeing 5 alive Elites on the second one. =)

Old   
Membrane32 Offline

10-19-2006 , 10:42 PM

updated ;)

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

10-20-2006 , 12:01 AM

Cinco de mayo en Sentinal Wall is on QZ silly.:)

And I noticed some other updates, nice job!:D If you would like some help, PM me or send me an offline message with what you would like me to do and I'll glady help out.:)

Old   
Membrane32 Offline

10-20-2006 , 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Cinco de mayo en Sentinal Wall is on QZ silly.:)

And I noticed some other updates, nice job!:D If you would like some help, PM me or send me an offline message with what you would like me to do and I'll glady help out.:)
LOL brain fart, i will fix it in a sec

Old   
scurty Offline

10-21-2006 , 01:05 AM

Thanks for puttign the golden staircase in there but I think you should put the no shot speed run of SI in there in place of the current one. It shows the run in it's entirety (doesn't cut off at the end) and is much faster.

Old   
RandomCTG Offline

10-21-2006 , 02:04 AM

Gameplay: Single-Player
Level: GJ or Uprising
Skulls: Sputnik, Blackeye, & Catch
Description: FTG launch to REX in either GJ or Uprising in SP.

Last edited by RandomCTG; 01-07-2007 at 05:39 PM. .

Old   
Membrane32 Offline

10-21-2006 , 11:47 AM

updated again with a fixed cinco de mayo and new SI run :)

and thanks random

Old   
Duelies Offline
HIH Archive Team/Monitor

10-21-2006 , 01:39 PM

I got a challenge which probably isn't possible but you never know.

Level: any
Description: In co-op find a way to cross any loadzone without your co-op partner teleporting.

If you are able to find a way to do this than I could probably get ghost to the very end of QZ.

Old   
scurty Offline

10-21-2006 , 07:48 PM

That was quite simple in Halo 1 but Halo 2 is a whole different story :/

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

10-22-2006 , 11:47 PM

I got some really hard challenges.

First:Collect all the gernades on Cario Station as if you were trying to get on the Mac Gun.Then move them to a lege as if you were going to push them off the level.Have your co_op partner hit a box off the level.Then have him ride to the bottom.Once he is at the bottom have him find the box and push it under you.Then have your other co_op partner shoot the mass of nades off.Find were the nades are and remake the pile so,it's all small and every thing.Get a box launch set then kill you partner and start overloading untill you get a checkpoint.Then launch back up to the level.

Second:Same as the first just on the level Gravemind.

If you want to know how to get the checkpoints at the bottom of the levels CS and GM or for any details just pm me.

Old   
Membrane32 Offline

10-23-2006 , 12:12 AM

updated with SRLs challenges :)

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

10-24-2006 , 12:16 PM

Thanks do you think you could put in the link of the original topic.Ill go find the page for it now.It's on page five and is named Geting a checkpoint at the bottom of CS.

Also I would like the big idea for QZ challenge posted.The link is on page 8 and is named A big idea for QZ.The challenge is to get a vehicle to the very end of QZ.It has the tut and plenty of videos on how to do it in the big idea for QZ post.

Last edited by SRL; 10-24-2006 at 06:14 PM. .

Old   
Brucer420 Offline

10-29-2006 , 08:42 PM

I almost got a vehicle to the end but i messed up somewhere so i just said screw it. Then i went on to try and activate the IWHBYD skull. No camo , on the 7th wave , I got creamed.

Old   
Swiff Strike Offline

10-29-2006 , 10:59 PM

Title: Tartarus? Yeah, he's owned.
Level: The Great Journey
Challenge: Get a wraith, AND all 6 of the unique AI (That would be Half-Jaw, the two captured marines before the scarab, Miranda Keyes, the Jhonson that fires at Tararus with a beam rifle, and the Johnson before the scarab cut-scene [In order to show that it's that Johnson and not a clone, give this one a brute plasma rifle]) on the ledge inside the control room. Bonus cookies if you can get the footage of them owning Tartarus.

This is something I was gonna put in the variety video I'm releasing in a little while, but I'd like to see you guys struggle with it.

Do not include this part in the challenge itself.
-Oh, by the way, my variety video will be called The Utter And Absolute Need For Steel-Plated Controllers, or TUAANFSPC.

Old   
Brucer420 Offline

10-30-2006 , 12:56 AM

Swiff Strike - Dude , that sounds insane! How do you get Johnson out of the Scarab anyways? I never thought about it. I wanna see that video man.

1 - It may be possible or already have been done but , get a Wraith inside Tartarus's temple and kill him with it. Most likely to have been done.

2 - Get 2 or all 4 four Hunters on Regret outside of the level or underwater and beside them. (probably been done before as well).

3 - Lure/bring the Prophet of Regret outside of the temple. If you're insane , get the prophet outside the level.

(flame or laugh at my ideas if you want.)

Last edited by Reidon; 10-31-2006 at 04:10 AM. . Reason: Double.

Old   
xslyguyx Offline

Send a message via AIM to xslyguyx
11-04-2006 , 12:41 PM

TITLE: From Very bottom to Very Top.
LEVEL: Sacred Icon
CHALLENGE: In the Very beginning of the level, in co-op, have player one ride a repair bot to the very bottom of the map. Spawn player two once your down. Make two very large grenade piles. Make sure one is massive. Launch player two up to the start point of the level. Go get a check point. Then, launch player one with your massive pile all the way up to the very very top. This will take a very long time due to the fact you will have to repeatedly make a pile to get player two back up. I was CLOSE. I have no capturing device.

Old   
RandomCTG Offline

11-05-2006 , 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiff Strike
Title: Tartarus? Yeah, he's owned.
Level: The Great Journey
Challenge: Get a wraith, AND all 6 of the unique AI (That would be Half-Jaw, the two captured marines before the scarab, Miranda Keyes, the Jhonson that fires at Tararus with a beam rifle, and the Johnson before the scarab cut-scene [In order to show that it's that Johnson and not a clone, give this one a brute plasma rifle]) on the ledge inside the control room. Bonus cookies if you can get the footage of them owning Tartarus.

This is something I was gonna put in the variety video I'm releasing in a little while, but I'd like to see you guys struggle with it.

Do not include this part in the challenge itself.
-Oh, by the way, my variety video will be called The Utter And Absolute Need For Steel-Plated Controllers, or TUAANFSPC.
Don't you worry about that my friend...for you'll be seeing it soon enough.

Old   
Koolstryker Offline

11-13-2006 , 11:25 AM

Title: Armory skull on Cairo
Level: ... Cairo Station...
Idea/Request: Alright, do the Armory skull glitch, wait for johnson to say whatever, get in the trolley on legendary. BUT! Don't pick up the skull, instead, go to Cairo, and try to get back into the Armory room where the skull was, see if the skull has an effect now.

~ KooKid

Old   
991 Offline

Send a message via AIM to 991
11-13-2006 , 11:41 AM

Im pretty sure the skull deloads.

Old   
Membrane32 Offline

11-14-2006 , 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolstryker
Title: Armory skull on Cairo
Level: ... Cairo Station...
Idea/Request: Alright, do the Armory skull glitch, wait for johnson to say whatever, get in the trolley on legendary. BUT! Don't pick up the skull, instead, go to Cairo, and try to get back into the Armory room where the skull was, see if the skull has an effect now.

~ KooKid
The skull deloads because it doesnt exist in the code of CS.

Sorry :(