Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
RabidSnypah Offline

12-21-2006 , 11:38 AM

How about...

Title: Vehicle Madness
Challenge: Bring as many vehicles as you can into the "before-Tartarus-room-hallway". Banshees, Ghosts, you get the point.

Hard, I know, but I really wanna see this.

Old   
The Obesity Offline
Nationals Bound

12-21-2006 , 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinghoward

An object-overload to be tried.

How it's done:
Co-op!
-Get into the Gauss Warthog and go to the part right below the soccerball and right before the wraiths start shooting at you.
-Get into the turret for the Gauss and shoot your partner, now when he respawns shoot him in midair, the bodies will seperate from the guns and the 'nades will disperse nicely.
-Do this until the game starts overloading.
-You have alot of grenades.
-Do whatever you want with these grenades.
-Turn to where you fight off the wraiths(this happened to me) and all the vehicles will be un-manned and a Phantom will be rolling around partially in the ground and it will say "hold x to flip banshee"
Yeah i know wtf?!A
nd a Pelican will be hovering over the marine base....its crazy, I've done this and can someone make a movie because I dont have a capture card...yet...if y'all can't make a movie or y'all can't do it, Im getting a memory card so I'll do shakeycam if everything else fails...please try though.
I think this is what you want. I killed my co-op partner 65 times, and this happened. The phantom by the marine HQ in Metropolis is rolling around on the ground, and I get the "press x to flip banshee" message when I get near it.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Obese_Phantom.WMV

Old   
RabidSnypah Offline

12-22-2006 , 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obesity
I think this is what you want. I killed my co-op partner 65 times, and this happened. The phantom by the marine HQ in Metropolis is rolling around on the ground, and I get the "press x to flip banshee" message when I get near it.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Obese_Phantom.WMV
Zomg whoa, I was like "wtf?!?!" when I saw that. LOL.

Old   
Darkninja90 Offline
Who me?

Send a message via AIM to Darkninja90Send a message via MSN to Darkninja90Send a message via Yahoo to Darkninja90
12-22-2006 , 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidSnypah
How about...

Title: Vehicle Madness
Challenge: Bring as many vehicles as you can into the "before-Tartarus-room-hallway". Banshees, Ghosts, you get the point.

Hard, I know, but I really wanna see this.
It's not hard, just tedious. I'm not sure if anyone has done this...might be fun...

I have one... I don't know if It's been done or not, probably has.

Get Johson into the MacGun loader and have him pushed into the E3 Room like Raptor said, but I wonder if you stand in front of him...or have in front of you...zomg liek human shield?!

yeah it's dumb but I'm going to go try it.

Last edited by Darkninja90; 12-22-2006 at 11:47 AM. .

Old   
bluebleeder Offline

01-02-2007 , 10:16 PM

bring the blind skull (unactivated) to the iwhbyd skull or the other way around. and then pick the blind skull up and immediatly drop it and pick the iwhbyd skull. or pick the iwhbyd skull and then once your on the ground pick the blind skull.

Old   
the zack Offline

Send a message via AIM to the zackSend a message via Skype™ to the zack
01-21-2007 , 12:17 PM

Can someone please update this damn thing?

Old   
MadRoX Offline

Send a message via AIM to MadRoXSend a message via MSN to MadRoXSend a message via Skype™ to MadRoX
01-22-2007 , 12:12 PM

Title: Bird's Nest
Level:
Metropolis
Idea/Request:
By looking at the pictures below you can see that it is possible to get inside the gratings along the ceiling of the metropolis tunnel. I use mods to get myself in there. someone do it without them!

^^^^^As you can see there is a grating about every 50 ft.^^^^^

Old   
MadRoX Offline

Send a message via AIM to MadRoXSend a message via MSN to MadRoXSend a message via Skype™ to MadRoX
01-23-2007 , 03:45 AM

Quote:
Keep those marines alive!
by gunit009
K the challege is something somewhat hard and ive ben trying to do but in Sacred Icon when you fight the flood and u find some marines alive, try to save at least one marine. I ve tried this and its pretty hard. GL

I messed around and this should help ppl fig a way to save them. note mods used. also this technically completes this challenage as it never said no mods. and i did keep them alive after all flood died.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/mariesicon.wmv

Old   
Membrane32 Offline

01-24-2007 , 06:06 PM

updated... im not sure if some things hvae been completed.

PLEASE TELL IF SOMETHING HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. I WILL EDIT IT. I have just been having trouble with my family. sorry

Old   
SilentBob Offline

Send a message via AIM to SilentBob
New I Think - 01-25-2007 , 05:16 PM

I got a challenge but I really don't know if it's possible.

Challenge: Find an alive elite on the level High Charity.

****Every elite I've found on high charity has been dead. Maybe there's a way to skip parts of the level to get to one before it dies. Or maybe there are no elites in the level High charity and there are only dead bodies programmed into the level. Oh well, still TRY...

Old   
MadRoX Offline

02-01-2007 , 09:10 AM

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/her.wmv

Challenge Completed!

Mess up the cut-scene (mods are welcomes for this one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizpee
Somehow screw up the cut secen in The Heretic.

Old   
LotsofLuck Offline
Take No Prisoners

Send a message via AIM to LotsofLuckSend a message via Skype™ to LotsofLuck
02-24-2007 , 11:46 AM

The MAC Gun challenge has been completed. Here's the thread link:
http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24072
The Vid link:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/...m_Armory-1.wmv

Here's a challenge

- Title: Girly-men use guns
- Level: The Great Journey
- Challenge: Defeat Tartarus by only using melee attacks and gernades on Legendary. You can not die. The video must start after the "Delusions & Grandeur" Cutscene, and end a few seconds into the next cutscene.
- Note: You don't have to follow these rules for the rest of the level, just as soon as you begin to fight Tartarsuace.

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

02-26-2007 , 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofLuck
The MAC Gun challenge has been completed. Here's the thread link:
http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24072
The Vid link:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/...m_Armory-1.wmv

Here's a challenge

- Title: Girly-men use guns
- Level: The Great Journey
- Challenge: Defeat Tartarus by only using melee attacks and gernades on Legendary. You can not die. The video must start after the "Delusions & Grandeur" Cutscene, and end a few seconds into the next cutscene.
- Note: You don't have to follow these rules for the rest of the level, just as soon as you begin to fight Tartarsuace.
Are you geting me when I get an xbox ill do it again.I've done it with the the blackeye skull.I knew I should have recorded it.The trick camo hit and run into the gravity left.See what makes it really hard is keeping your sheilds up.Which is why once the battle starts you ativate your camo and kill two brute.Im sure I can do it again so,prepare for it to be completed sometime soon.:)

Also I think I can mess up the begining cutseen without mods.Sine my xbox has such a hard time loading things it already messes up cutseens.I just need to get it to actuaally play the cutseen without it saying it can't read the disk.

Old   
Rocket Master Offline

02-28-2007 , 08:20 PM

Title: Movin' On Up
Level: Outskirts
Idea/Request: Alright, try this on for size. Get the Shadow on Outskirts back to the outside of the tunnel and launch it up to the buildings up there. Actually, I don't even know if this is possible, but I thought it would be cool to try.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

02-28-2007 , 08:27 PM

Title: Lolz, uz aer crused!
Level: Metropolis
Idea/Request:
I would love to see someone drop the Soccer Ball onto a Marine and kill him. =P

Old   
showtime Offline

03-05-2007 , 03:23 PM

I have been trying this for awhile, and i'm not even sure if it is possible. However...

Level: QZ
trick: just after you get back outside from the first room there is a pelican that flys over head with a scorpian. Try to launch then sword fly to the scorpian and highjack it to see if it will force it to stay after it deloads.

i have been trying this for a few days. would love to see if it is possible. Even if the tank doesn't remain after the pelican dissapears it would be one hell of a feat just to board it.

Old   
the zack Offline

03-05-2007 , 05:20 PM

LOL I tried the same thing for a while. Turns out it isnt possible. Sorry!

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-05-2007 , 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the zack
LOL I tried the same thing for a while. Turns out it isnt possible. Sorry!
What do you mean, not possible? Because the Pelican does not say "Press X", or you cannot get there at the right time?

Old   
the zack Offline

03-05-2007 , 07:56 PM

I mean you cant get in it when its flying around on a pelican. I asked korhal earlier when I was trying that. If someone found a way, I would crap my pants. Overloading, maybe? Crap maybe i should have kept that to myself...

Or shouldnt of I?.... (use your words, zack.)

It only stays within range for about 3 seconds, I dont know how I would overload the pelican using nades or something... Maybe some suggestions...

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-05-2007 , 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the zack
I mean you cant get in it when its flying around on a pelican. I asked korhal earlier when I was trying that. If someone found a way, I would crap my pants. Overloading, maybe? Crap maybe i should have kept that to myself...

Or shouldnt of I?.... (use your words, zack.)

It only stays within range for about 3 seconds, I dont know how I would overload the pelican using nades or something... Maybe some suggestions...
I think I have a way of getting there but I don't want to spend the proper setup time if it never says "Press X". So I guess that is my question, has it been proved or not that the Pelican we are speaking of does or does not allow you to get in? Like the Pelican on Metropolis that you can ride.

I would love for someone to tell me (without fibbing) that one can board that Pelican if you get to it in a timely fashion.

I do think it can be overloaded, but that is not how I'm going to do it if I ever go back there.