Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Reach Forum Halo: Reach Tricking Forum
Halo: Reach Tricking Forum Halo: Reach tricks, exploration, easter eggs
Notices

Old   
The n00banator Offline

Send a message via AIM to The n00banator
Firefight Fun - 04-04-2011 , 05:33 PM

Hey guys, whats up? Made this film a long time ago I finally got it in my file share and rendered. It's just an old trick, but I'm not quite sure if any one tried to recreate it like this but I felt like it was worth posting. Unfortunately the AI are VERY picky about what weapons they get in Reach.
Speaking of Firefight, I thought I'd throw up some places I like to camp as well like on Beachhead, everyone knows about Glacier, and there's one on Holdout opposite where you spawn, I think its in the field, but there a covie tower you can jetpack up to then on the building where the MAC gun would be in campaign (,stay on or close to the railing). It's amazing what you might learn by messing around in custom Firefight.

P.S. I hit General a little while ago and before I hit General I had 1,999,999cr and I took a photo on my phone, can't copy and paste it for some reason, but it could it be would be cool if I could.

Old   
Causeofdeath15 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Causeofdeath15Send a message via Skype™ to Causeofdeath15
04-05-2011 , 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The n00banator View Post
Hey guys, whats up? Made this film a long time ago I finally got it in my file share and rendered. It's just an old trick, but I'm not quite sure if any one tried to recreate it like this but I felt like it was worth posting. Unfortunately the AI are VERY picky about what weapons they get in Reach.
Never seen THAT before... Interesting.

Old   
The Voice Of Truth Offline

04-05-2011 , 06:37 AM

I like it. I'm assuming this is the same reason why they will occasionally look like they are rapid-firing Shades in campaign.

Old   
Muzza Offline

04-05-2011 , 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice Of Truth View Post
I like it. I'm assuming this is the same reason why they will occasionally look like they are rapid-firing Shades in campaign.
I would assume so, I always wondered why that happened.

Old   
Spartan-043 Offline

04-05-2011 , 02:10 PM

I've seen this kind of thing enough to be certain that it has to do with the charging Plasma Pistol. Why it only happens to NPCs I do not know, but it would be awesome to find out if and how a player can do it.