Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 1 only can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

10-01-2006 , 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraDupra
how one would actually get a banshee through that beginning hallway towards the shaft?
It's just slightly tricky. You get out of the banshee a bit to open the door and get back in, then you turn the banshee sideways and start driving forward again. If you drive correctly, you'll go into the hallway. From there it's a little tricky, as you have to look straight down and drive, fiddle with the banshee a bit, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. Ah, vehicles being crammed places where they shouldn't. A disturbing way of saying it, but still, oddly settling. It's like getting a hog to the control room. Ramming it through those mini hallways is uber fun.

But for the banshee thing, it's kinda hard to explain. I suppose when you get there, it may be easier to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themann1086
Sure, I'll help! maybe you could show me the ropes
If you can do a PFR, you'll be fine ^_^;

Maybe I will show you the ropes if time permits...

Old   
Darkness1492 Offline

10-01-2006 , 04:14 PM

Here's the YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h55w9olDs

Old   
SQUIDMACK Offline

10-01-2006 , 05:19 PM

Amazing all around but delaying the checkpoints is so huge its beyond words. I am tearing up I gotta go....

Old   
dantheman87 Offline

10-02-2006 , 02:45 AM

I almost fell off my chair when you got that last checkpoint. Amazing use of checkpoints. Astounding overall.

Old   
themann1086 Offline

Send a message via AIM to themann1086Send a message via MSN to themann1086Send a message via Yahoo to themann1086
10-02-2006 , 10:35 AM

um... sure, i can learn pfr. it's been a while since ive done launching, and most of it was h2...

Old   
DJLO Offline

Send a message via AIM to DJLOSend a message via MSN to DJLO
10-03-2006 , 10:33 PM

prett pretty pretty! excellent use of checkpoint delayage. [douche] ive been trying to put that to good use for a long time, cuz yeh i knew about it [/douche]

anywho, 10/10!