Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 3 Forum Theater
Theater Home for your screenshots, gameplay, and machinima
Notices

Old   
Xi sn0wed iX Offline

Deliverance Montage 1 :: Halo 3 Montage :: Sick Gameplay :: - 09-22-2010 , 05:55 PM

www.snowedmedia.sivrajstudios.com (Email me or contact me on youtube about editing info.

Comment, Rate, Subscribe

So, i havn't edited a project this big before, and was So excited when Deliverance's sponsor contacted me about editing a video. So, the video was 'vaguely' underway.
I had Kiwi Capture all the clips in HD, and i'm SO Happy with him for doing it, without him i don't know what i would do. Visit him here:

www.allenthinks.com

Anyway, he capped all the clips, and i started editing. I didn't know what sorta vid he wanted, or how long he wanted it to be, so i begun putting all the clis together, only to find out i had done it so it doesn't flow the way he wanted. This was a major turning point in this video, because i suddenly realised what he meant, and then i got to work, for the 2nd time.
I kept in contact with deliverance, so he knew exactly what was going on at all times, and i kept on sending render after render till i had finally completed the whole thing....

However, this wasn't good enough...

So, i begun the whole process again, and ended up having this finished video, which out of every vid i've edited, is definately the best. It has on point syncing throughout the video, and 1 or 2 sick effects which i loved creating.
However, life is never that easy...as soon as i rendered the video, i checked my pc screen. And it said some schlapskiety error 'Vegas is running low on memory'. This pretty much punched a hole in my stomach, cause i had worked really hard on this... I tried twice more, but it said the same thing. This video looked like it was never gonna be rendered.

But then, my mate Fakeout ( www.youtube.com/user/xxfakeoutxx/ [ Subscribe to him please and thank him for me ] ) spoke to me about a new pc, and i remembered that his pc is amazing. So i asked him to render the video for me. He did...and this is the video, enjoy :]

For all the people who are wondering about the single-kill clips, they are on some top Halo 3 EU players, thats why they are in the tage. The gameplay is some of the best i've ever edited with, and i hope my editing lives up to the high standards.

Thanks guys, and enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JpmgF7c9Lw

Old   
diwidog Offline

Send a message via AIM to diwidog
09-22-2010 , 07:34 PM

I love it.

Old   
Xi sn0wed iX Offline

09-23-2010 , 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwidog View Post
I love it.
You like? :] Thanks, Thanks so much for capping the clips, glad to know i can rely on yee for Hd caping :] x