Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 3 Forum Halo 3 General Discussion Forum
Halo 3 General Discussion Forum All things NOT related to Halo 3 tricking are welcome here.
Notices

Old   
aaabha Offline
Banned

Halo Reach forum. -. - 07-08-2010 , 03:48 AM

I believe Halo Reach deserves its own subforum. So far, threads for Halo Reach have been popping up in our existing subforum sections such as Halo 3 General Discussion, but Halo Reach isn't Halo 3. Halo Reach threads will continue to clutter different subforums until it's provided a specific area. Halo Reach is obviously going to be an interest for most of High Impact Halo, especially since it seems Bungie will be releasing more detailed information on their new game. As myself and others have our focus on Halo Reach, it'd be much more convenient to have all Halo Reach information and discussion in one place.

Hopefully this will be taken into consideration.

AND SHOE, yeah I saw your post as I was editing this. Thanks for the quick bit of information. Oh yeah and I realize that I can't change my thread title to fix my first mistake, oh well.

Old   
Shoe Offline
Bowl Reaper

Send a message via Skype™ to Shoe
07-08-2010 , 06:07 AM

Firstly, are you an existing HIH member under a different user name?

Secondly,
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaabha View Post
AND SHOE, yeah I saw your post as I was editing this. Thanks for the quick bit of information. Oh yeah and I realize that I can't change my thread title to fix my first mistake, oh well.
What the hell are you talking about?

Thirdly,

Finally,

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Goodbye HIH. I will always love you. I hope the day comes when I can delete this from my signature. That'll mean we're back in business.

You'll always have a special place in my childhood and in my heart.

-Shoe

Old   
Sonix Offline
2C > 8]D[

07-08-2010 , 07:46 AM

Was name calling really warranted?
As Shoe pointed out, we do already have a section for Halo: Reach.

Old   
Nofirefrog Offline
Hey There

07-08-2010 , 10:24 AM

Looks like this has been handled.

Nofirefrog

Years. YEARS. That's what I've given this site. It's been hilarious and maddening, mind numbing and thought provoking, moments of astonishment and headaches. The best thing this site has given me one the best community on the 'net. HIH will always be unparalleled.

Thanks for everything, you will be sorely missed.

Nofirefrog