Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum
Halo Trick Jumping Forum All Halo trick jumping discussion goes here. Clans, videos, competitions, superbouncing, this is the place.
Notices

Old   
Hybrid Offline

New site - 03-18-2011 , 11:11 PM

So HIH is most likely coming to an end.. I don't think I want to leave this site at all to be honest, it's the only way to talk to my jumping friends considering I sold my xbox. This website is certainly unique compared to the others, and I think if this goes.. Then somebody should start up a new website just like this one, where we could all go and post our videos and get constructive critisism on them without Youtube kids who don't know a thing about what we do commenting on them. If anyone agrees, please do something about it. I would but I'm pretty much the worst person with computers in the world. So yeah, thanks.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
03-18-2011 , 11:37 PM

Some people have gone over to GlitchGaming, so you could probably run over there. I've also been told that there's a site currently being developed.

Old   
TeamAmerica1 Offline
Music and more music.

Send a message via AIM to TeamAmerica1Send a message via MSN to TeamAmerica1Send a message via Skype™ to TeamAmerica1
03-18-2011 , 11:38 PM

I really hope at least one site goes up to keep the community at least somewhat together. I know I'll be frequenting it.

I'm not too savvy with web design or anything like that, but if anyone for any reason would need my help, don't hesitate to contact me at T3amAm3rica1 on AIM or on XBL at my GT: Ridankul0us

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

03-18-2011 , 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAmerica1 View Post
I really hope at least one site goes up to keep the community at least somewhat together. I know I'll be frequenting it.

I'm not too savvy with web design or anything like that, but if anyone for any reason would need my help, don't hesitate to contact me at T3amAm3rica1 on AIM or on XBL at my GT: Ridankul0us
One is currently being constructed.

Old   
Resix Offline

Send a message via AIM to Resix
03-19-2011 , 12:13 AM

None of you need to worry about anything, we have it handled.

Old   
Skulk Offline

03-19-2011 , 12:32 AM

froodlenutzkie all this secrecy!!!!! Tell us goddamnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old   
Resix Offline

Send a message via AIM to Resix
03-19-2011 , 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulk View Post
You'll know in due time.

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

03-19-2011 , 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulk View Post

If you haven't figured out by the posts in this thread. There's a new website under construction.

Hasn't that been said in this thread?

lol....

be patient skulk, just know that your wildest fantasies will come true.

oh, and someone is making a new website too.

Old   
Coy o Offline

03-19-2011 , 02:41 AM

I want to know to. Atleast before this site shuts down!

Old   
TeamAmerica1 Offline
Music and more music.

Send a message via AIM to TeamAmerica1Send a message via MSN to TeamAmerica1Send a message via Skype™ to TeamAmerica1
03-19-2011 , 03:27 AM

Well, a lot of people are already talking about going over to GlitchGaming. I personally think it's definitely a valid option, though we should be considering all options at this point. Anakade is definitely active and updates his website often, and a lot of people from this website know him.

I don't know how many other people are trying to secretly scramble together a new website, but from the looks of this thread, at least one or two. If any member(s) are actually putting forth the effort into constructing a new website for us to move to, then these member(s) should be gathering input from the community who will be frequenting this new site.

This isn't a Halo 3 jumping video. No one should be trying to create any "hype" for any "secret new website." This involves the whole of the community, and ultimately the community will make the decision as a whole on where to move to. I don't speak for anyone else, but I believe many would agree with me when I say it'd be appreciated if this petty secrecy was put to a stop. We all have a say in where we're going next, therefore, community input (in my opinion) should definitely play a large part in the construction of a new website.

Old   
Skulk Offline

03-19-2011 , 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAmerica1 View Post
Well, a lot of people are already talking about going over to GlitchGaming. I personally think it's definitely a valid option, though we should be considering all options at this point. Anakade is definitely active and updates his website often, and a lot of people from this website know him.

I don't know how many other people are trying to secretly scramble together a new website, but from the looks of this thread, at least one or two. If any member(s) are actually putting forth the effort into constructing a new website for us to move to, then these member(s) should be gathering input from the community who will be frequenting this new site.

This isn't a Halo 3 jumping video. No one should be trying to create any "hype" for any "secret new website." This involves the whole of the community, and ultimately the community will make the decision as a whole on where to move to. I don't speak for anyone else, but I believe many would agree with me when I say it'd be appreciated if this petty secrecy was put to a stop. We all have a say in where we're going next, therefore, community input (in my opinion) should definitely play a large part in the construction of a new website.
This^^^ Im all for a new site being constructed, but I would like to know what kind of site it will be and who is making it etc just because I want to know if I am interested in going there. I'm not being impatient, it just makes sense to let everyone in on this. Except Coy.

Old   
AllShallPerish Offline

Location: I've walked down the road just to find that I'm alone.
Send a message via ICQ to AllShallPerishSend a message via AIM to AllShallPerish
03-19-2011 , 10:16 AM

Just wait a couple of hours!

ASP

Old   
Skulk Offline

03-19-2011 , 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShallPerish View Post
Just wait a couple of hours!

ASP
Deal.
7char

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
03-19-2011 , 12:23 PM

It gets Xwapproval.

You'll jizz when you see it.

Promise.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
Joshington Offline

Send a message via AIM to Joshington
03-19-2011 , 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
It gets Xwapproval.

Promise.
somehow i very much doubt it...

if this isnt better than glitchmanjaro ill be very disappointed

Old   
Skulk Offline

03-19-2011 , 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
It gets Xwapproval.

Promise.
If it got Xwapproval it must be decent. I'm looking forward to it.

Old   
Hybrid Offline

03-19-2011 , 03:07 PM

So cool beans, I'm excited for this new site. I just hope it's at least half way decent, but I have a question? Like call me dumb for asking but I'm totally clueless, why doesn't Duke like let someone else take control of HIH instead of just shutting it down?

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

03-19-2011 , 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
So cool beans, I'm excited for this new site. I just hope it's at least half way decent, but I have a question? Like call me dumb for asking but I'm totally clueless, why doesn't Duke like let someone else take control of HIH instead of just shutting it down?
That's what we're all wondering.

Old   
Dmon9055 Offline

03-19-2011 , 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST View Post
That's what we're all wondering.
Yeah.

Old   
WtK Yo Offline

03-19-2011 , 05:18 PM

www.jumprs.org